mercredi 24 janvier 2024

Justify and Mystify My Love




 Never Tear Us Apart

Don't ask me What you know is true Don't have to tell you I love your precious heart was standing You were there Two worlds collided And they could never tear us apart We could live For a thousand years But if I hurt you I'd make wine from your tears I told you That we could fly 'Cause we all have wings But some of us don't know why I was standing You were there Two worlds collided And they could never, ever tear us apart I (Don't ask me) I was standing (You know it's true) Mm, you were there (Worlds collided) Two worlds collided (We're shining through) And they could never tear us apart You (Don't ask me) You were standing (You know it's true) I was there (Worlds collided) Two worlds collided (We're shining through) And they could never tear us apart I was standing You were there






Fire Women in the Gally


Fire, yeah Woah, yeah Shake, shake, shake, shake it, yeah Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey Oh, since I set my eyes on you I tell you the truth T-t-t-t-twistin' like a flame in a slow dance, baby You're driving me crazy Come on, little honey Come on now Fire Smoke, she is a rising fire, yeah Smoke on the horizon, well Fire Smoke, she is a rising fire Oh, smokestack lightning Smokestack lightning Well, shake it up, you're to blame, got me swayin' little honey My heart's a ball of burnin' flame Oh, yes it is Prancing like a cat on a hot tin shack Lord, have mercy Come on little sister Come on and shake it Fire Smoke, she is a rising fire Oh, smoke on the horizon, yeah Fire Smoke, she is a rising fire Oh, smokestack lightning, baby I was thinking What I've been missing I'll tell you truthfully, well She's coming close now Oh, I can feel her She's getting close to me And I never, yeah Fire Smoke, she is a rising fire Oh, smoke on the horizon Fire Smoke, she is a rising, rising, rising fire Smokestack lightning A-j-j-j... Burnin' out And shake it, baby Come on and burn it I say send down fire to me Say send down fire to me Say send down fire to me, yeah Fire woman, you're to blame Fire woman, you're to blame Fire woman, you're to blame Fire woman, you're to blame










Justify My Love 



Y-e-a-h... I wanna kiss you in Paris I wanna hold your hand in Rome I wanna run naked in a rainstorm Make love in a train cross country You put this in me So now what? So now what? Wanting needing waiting For you to justify my love (My love) Hoping (My love) Praying For you to justify my love (Moaning) Okay I want to know you Not like that I don't wanna be your mother I don't wanna be your sister either I just wanna be your lover I wanna have your baby Kiss me that's right kiss me Wanting needing waiting For you to justify my love (My love) Yearning (My love) Burning For you to justify my love What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? Talk to me Tell me your dreams Am I in them? Tell me your fears Are you scared? Tell me your stories I'm not afraid of who you are We can fly Poor is the man Whose pleasures depend on the permission of another Love me that's right love me I wanna be your baby M-m-m-m... y-e-a-h... Wanting needing waiting For you to justify my love (My love) I'm open (My love) Ready For you to justify my love (My love) To justify my love (My love) Wanting to justify (For you to justify my love) Waiting (my love) justify my love (My love) Praying to justify (For you to justify my love) To justify my love I'm open to justify my love (My love my love)

She Sells Sanctuary


Oh the heads that turn Make my back burn Oh the heads that turn Make my back, make my back burn The sparkle in your eyes Keeps me alive And the sparkle in your eyes Keeps me alive, keeps a man alive And the world, and the world And the world turns around The world, and the world, yeah The world drags me down Well the heads that turn Make my back burn And the heads that turn Make my back, make my back burn, yeah Yeah-ah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah-ah The fire in your eyes Keeps me alive And the fire in your eyes Keeps me alive I'm sure in her you'll find The sanctuary I'm sure in her you'll find The sanctuary And the world The world turns around And the world, and the world The world drags me down And the world, and the world, and the world The world turns around And the world, and the world, and the world, and the world The world drags me down Hey-yeah-ah-ah Hey-yeah-ah-ah And the world And the world turns around And the world, and the world Yeah, the world drags me down And the world Yeah, the world turns around And the world, and the world The world drags me down Sanctuary Sanctuary Sanctuary Sanctuary

INXS - Mystify

All veils and misty Streets of blue Almond looks That chill divine Some silken moment Goes on forever And we're leavin' Broken hearts behind Mystify Mystify me Mystify Mystify me I need perfection Some twisted selection That tangles me To keep me alive In all that exists But none has your beauty I see your face And I will survive Mystify Mystify me Mystify Mystify me Eternally wild with the power To make every moment come alive All those stars that shine upon you Well they kiss you every night All veils and misty Streets of blue Almond looks That chill divine Some silken moment Goes on forever And we're leavin' Yeah, we're leavin' Broken hearts behind You mystify Mystify me Mystify You mystify me You're eternally wild with the power To make every moment come alive All those stars that shine upon you Well they kiss you every night Mystify You mystify me Mystify Mystify me Mystify You mystify me Mystify

Edie (Ciao Baby)

Always said you were a youth quaker, Edie A stormy little world shaker Warhol's darling queen, Edie An angel with a broken wing The dogs lay at your feet, Edie Oh, we caressed your cheek Oh, stars wrapped in your hair A life without a care But your not there Oh, caught up in an endless scene, Edie Yeah, paradise, a shattered dream Oh, wired on the pills you took, Edie Your innocence dripped blood, sweet child The dogs lay at your feet, Edie Oh, we caressed your cheek Oh, stars wrapped in your hair Ooh, life without a care Ciao baby Shake it, boy Oh, sweet little sugar talker Hmm, paradise dream stealer Warhol's little queen, Edie An angel with a broken wing The dogs lay at your feet, Edie Oh, we caressed your cheek, well Stars wrapped in your hair Ooh, life without a care Yeah, yeah, yeah Why did you kiss the world goodbye? Ciao baby Don't you know paradise takes time? Ciao baby Why did you kiss the world goodbye? Ciao baby Don't you know paradise takes time? But you ain't there Ciao baby, yeah Ciao baby Ciao baby, yeah Ciao baby

Héroes del Silencio - Entre dos tierras

Between two lands

You can sell yourself Any offer is good, if you want power, uh And how easy it is Opening your mouth so wide to give your opinion And if you're thinking of backing out You've got a lot of traces to erase, uh Leave me, I'm not to blame for seeing you fall If I ain't to blame for seeing you fall You lose faith Any hope is vain and I don't know what to believe Pe-pe-pe-but, forget me That no one has called you and you're back again, uh Leave me, I'm not to blame for seeing you fall If I'm not to blame for seeing you Between two lands you are And you leave no air to breathe, oh, oh Between two lands you are And you leave no air to breathe Don't be quince and let it go And if you don't plan to back out You've got a lot of mud to swallow, uh-uh-uh Leave me, I'm not to blame for seeing you fall If I'm not to blame for seeing you Between two lands you are And you leave no air to breathe, oh, oh Between two lands you are And you leave no air to breathe, uoh Ooh, let me, I'm not to blame for seeing you fall If I'm not to blame for seeing you Between two lands you're And you don't leave air to breathe, oh, oh, oh Between two lands you're And you leave no air to breathe, uoh


You can be anything you want to be Just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be Be free with your tempo, be free, be free Surrender your ego, be free, be free to yourself If there's a God or any kind of justice under the sky If there's a point, if there's a reason to live or die If there's an answer to the questions, we feel bound to ask Show yourself, destroy our fears, release your mask Oh, yes, we'll keep on trying Hey, tread that fine line Yeah, we'll keep on smiling, yeah (yeah, yeah) And whatever will be, will be We'll keep on trying We'll just keep on trying 'Til the end of time 'Til the end of time 'Til the end of time


Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé - Barcelona


Here? There? Where?

Garden? Windows? Door? Floor? Sofa? Bed? Bathroom?

Where?


Over there


Good morning Nina

Kisses

NGR

Somewhere

Someone

Mistakes or * mistakes?

K

Run now or I quit

Depending on the job, it can turn on a deadly tool.

Suckers

  POOP  

Judas Be My Guide


Lights out, we live in a world of darkness No doubt, everything's up for sale We sleep, all of the world is burning We pray to God for a better deal Nothing is sacred back then or now Everything's wasted Is that all there is? Can I go now? Judas my guide Whispers in the night Judas my guide Fight wars, die in a blaze of glory Come home, meat in a plastic sack Fall down, better pray to your God for mercy So kneel and help the blade cut clean Nothing is sacred back then or now Everyone's wasted Is that all there is? Is that it now? Judas my guide Whispers in the night Judas my guide Judas my guide Whispers in the night Judas my guide I live in the black I have no guiding light I'm whispering in your dreams Judas my guide Whispers in the night Judas my guide Judas my guide Whispers in the night 
Judas my guide

Be quick or be dead

Covered in sinners and dripping with guilt Making your money from slime and from filth Parading your bellies in ivory towers Investing our lives in your schemes and your powers You've got to watch them, be quick or be dead Snake eyes in heaven, the thief's in your head You've got to watch them, be quick or be dead Snake eyes in heaven, the thief in your head Be quick or be dead Be quick (quick, quick) Or be dead (dead, dead, dead) See, what's ruling all our lives See, who's pulling strings See, what's ruling all our lives See, who pull the strings I bet you won't fall on your face Your belly will hold you in place The serpent is crawling inside of your ear He says you must vote for what you want to hear Don't matter what's wrong as long as you're alright Pull yourself, stupid, rob yourself blind You've got to watch them, be quick or be dead Snake eyes in heaven, the thief in your head You've got to watch them, be quick or be dead Snake eyes in heaven, the thief's in your head Be quick or be dead Be quick (quick, quick) Or be dead (dead, dead, dead) You've got to watch them, be quick or be dead Snake eyes in heaven, the thief's in your head You've got to watch them, be quick or be dead Snake eyes in heaven, the thief's in your head Be quick or be dead Be quick!

Nina, shall we dance?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire