samedi 12 novembre 2022

You Pretty Wild Thing

      o

One

 

Don't Wanna Let You Go

Everybody wants to have a girl like you But I'm the one and it's right Somebody comes along and says they play your song My wish becomes his delight He'll try to take you from me Don't wanna let you go Not gonna get far from me Don't wanna let you go Your special your one of a kind (so...) Don't wanna let you go Some things money can't buy Your smiles pasted My time is wasted You say I told you so, told you so You can't tell lies from facts He'll try to hold you back You make the tension grow, grow and grow He'll try to take you from me Don't wanna let you go Your not gonna get far from me Don't wanna let you go Your special your one of a kind (so...) Don't wanna let you go Some things money can't buy... Don't wanna let you go Don't wanna let you go Everybody wants to have a girl like you But I'm the one and it's right And somebody comes along and says he plays your song My wish becomes his delight He'll try to take you from me Don't wanna let you go Your not gonna get far from me Don't wanna let you go Your special your one of a kind (so...) Don't wanna let you go Some things money can't buy... Don't wanna let you go Your special your one of a kind (so...) Don't wanna let you go Some things money can't buy... Don't wanna let you go Don't wanna let you go Don't wanna let you go He'll try to take you away from me Don't wanna let you go, let you go, oh no no no (yeah)

Love me not.

                                          I think i 8 you

 
You make my heart sing You make everything groovy Wild thing Wild thing, I think I love you But I wanna know for sure So come on and hold me tight I love you Wild thing You make my heart sing You make everything groovy Wild thing Wild thing, I think you move me But I wanna know for sure So come on and hold me tight You move me Wild thing You make my heart sing You make everything groovy Wild thing Come on, come on, wild thing Shake it, shake it, wild thing


Hello Geva


I 8 You 

Say it. Sing it loudly to the world.
NGR I 8 You
Y/N
You can jump. If you want, if you desire to fall in the temptation to love or to hate me. To fall in the precipice.

That you´re already in.

Do you 8 me now´

g👽👽d

gOOd

Don´t leave me now


👽 So, we´ll not met tomorrow. 👽

It´s freezing out here. I´m alone and i`m going North.

I hate it.



I hate when you take these photos.

Where´ When´ Who´ What´


IT

You have no right.



                      Guitar strings

I    L G V E   Y G U






 G  *  ME




I´m so bored.

Please be "daily" updated on your social media work. And not with what you did 1 2 3 weeks ago.


Are you asking me to be out of my mind´
Are you playing with my mind´



The heart is a personification of feelings and love. But everything come and go from a person mind.
When you feel something, you feel it on your body and it goes straight into your mind. And here is where the feelings, love or hate are defined.
When you feel love for someone. The feeling is on your mind. Not in your heart or any other part of your body. 
The instinct and the carnal come after.
There are two ways to feel something about someone. Normally, the physical attraction comes first. The five senses lead a person to be attracted or not with another person. Then the intelectual attraction.
The intelectual and the physical attraction. You sense a person. You close your eyes, you hear, you smell, you taste the moment, you touch the invisible, you visualise your thoughts.


You drink milk because you´re thirsty and with desires. But the bottle is empty because you drank all the wine.
You eat vegan for meat and meat for vegan.

"Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired"

Then you get tempted. Naturally. Temptation, it´s a human desire and a weakness. You get somewhere and in desires you burn all the wood into sparks of fire t´ill it get into ashes.


"In man, desire generates love. In women, love generates desire"


👽💋  👄👀  💋👽



You love me, i don´t love you.



"Love and desire are different things. Not everything you love is desired and not everything you want is loved."

"In the great battles of life, the first step to victory is the desire to win."

"Love and desire are the wings of the spirit of great deeds."

"The dream is the satisfaction that the desire is fulfilled."

You´re free
"The closer a man is to a desire, the more he desires it,


You can live, you can die with it
Depending on the devil´s interest on you.
If the devil wants fire... The devil gives you fire.
 It´s a devil´s tool. Your angry and pain too.
 The color of your skin

👱
👀

     👱


👄

.    .

.
!
Y
o





 and if you can't do it, the greater pain you feel."
You´re Alone

blah blah blah       blah blah blah

blah blah blah       blah blah blah
 blah blah blah







A vida a dois.
A two life. A couple's live.






"As long as you have a wish, you'll have a reason to live. Satisfaction is death."

So, i´m gona live with it. Tonight, tomorrow. Who knows, t´ill the end of my days. 

Guitar Strings

Lyrics emotion into pieces.



In the next few days, i´ll write some things, some thoughts about your last Q&A video.

Tomorrow it´s the 13th and my work and my schedules are so full fool of shit. So, maybe after tomorrow.



She wants and she´s telling me to have an adventure. A date.
She wants to know what love is and means to me.

God Knows


God knows i want to go


It´s time to go





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire