dimanche 20 novembre 2022

NGR

 

GEVA

The Day That Never Comes

Born to push you around Better just stay down You pull away He hits the flesh You hit the ground Mouth so full of lies Tend to block your eyes Just keep them closed Keep praying Just keep awaiting Waiting for the one The day that never comes When they stand up and feel the warmth But the sunshine never comes, no No, the sunshine never comes Push you cross that line Just stay down this time Hide in yourself Crawl in yourself You'll have your time God, I'll make them pay Take it back one day I'll end this day I'll splatter color on this grave Waiting for the one The day that never comes When they stand up and feel the warmth But the sunshine never comes Love is a four letter word And never spoken here Love is a four letter word Here in this prison I suffer this no longer I'll put an end to 

This I swear This I swear The sun will shine This I swear This I swear 

This I swear

Even having it in my conscience and knowing the reality of it, that´s nothing than a social media flirt, so far. I swear to you. I'll love you t´ll the end of my days. ´Cause i like your being, your person and your intelligence. Your beauty. That inspire me. That light my days and my being well beyond the planet that I'm living in at the present.

"Reality is not enough for me. I live in a world of fantasy"


Knowing and understanding that you have your personal life, your own path, your loved ones, the persons that you like, Vilk the Wolf, 

Your crazy and amazing adventure.


And all your life goals and achievements that you want and would like to reach.



When darkness falls, may it be That we should see the light When reaper calls, may it be That we walk straight and right When doubt returns, may it be That faith shall permeate our scars When we're seduced, then may it be That we not deviate our cause All sinners, a future All saints, a past Beginning, the ending Return to ash Now that we're dead, my dear We can be together Now that we're dead, my dear We can live, we can live forever When all is pain, may it be It's all we've ever known When flame consumes, may it be It warms our dying bones When loss has won, may it be It's you I'm madly fighting for When kingdom comes, may it be We walk right through that open door All sinners, a future All saints, a past Beginning, the ending Return to ash Now that we're dead, my dear We can be together Now that we're dead, my dear We can live, we can live forever All sinners, a future All saints, a past Beginning, the ending Return to ash Now that we're dead, my dear We can be together Now that we're dead, my dear We can live, we can live forever Return to ashes, shed this skin Beyond the black, we rise again We shall live forever






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire