mercredi 23 novembre 2022

I AM THE WORLD

 


YOU 


"Love is fire that burn without been seeing; It is a wound that hurts, and isn´t felt; It is a disgruntled contentment; It's pain that undoes without hurting. It´s to not want more than to want well; It is a lonely walk between people; It is never content to be content; It's a care that's gained in getting lost. It's wanting to be in a chain willingly; It is to serve those who win, the winner; It's to have loyalty with who kills us, loyalty. But how to cause can your favor; In human hearts friendship, If so contrary to you is the same Love?"

                                         Portuguese Poet...

....................................

I say to you, go away. But you do exactly the contrary. You go to the bitchy beach to walk on the sand and you cross all the crossroads and all the traffic lines just to be with me.

Kisses

NGR

....................................

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks Lick on these nuts and suck the dick Gets the fuck out after you're done Then I hops in my coupe to make a quick run Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks Lick on these nuts and suck the dick Gets the fuck out after you're done Then I hops in my coupe to make a quick run I used to know a bitch named Eric Wright We used to roll around and fuck the hoes at night Tighter than a motherfucker with the gangster beats And we was balling on the motherfucking Compton streets Peep, the shit got deep and it was on Number one song after number one song Long as my motherfucking pockets was fat I didn't give a fuck where the bitch was at But she was hanging with a white bitch, doing the shit she do Sucking on his dick just to get a buck or two And the few ends she got didn't mean nothing Now she's suing 'cause shit that she be doing ain't shit Bitch can't hang with the streets, she found herself short So now she taking me to court It's real conversation for your ass So recognize and pass to Daz Now as I'm rolling with my cock Dre and Eastwood Fucking hoes, clocking dough, up to no good We flip-flop and serve hoes like flapjacks (But we don't love them hoes) Bitch, and it's like that This is what you look for in a ho who got cash flow You run up in them hoes and grab the cash and get your dash on While you're chilling with your homies and shit And how i kick the anthem like this (Bitch) Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks Lick on these nuts and suck the dick Gets the fuck out after you're done Then I hops in my coupe to make a quick run To the store to get me a 4-0 Snoop Doggy Dogg paged, that must mean more hoes So I head down the streets to Long Beach Just so I could meet a freak To lick me from my head to my feet And I'm here, now I'm ready to be done up Nothing but homies around, so I puts my gun up Bitches on my nuts like clothes, hah But I'm from Tha Pound and we don't love them hoes How could you trust a ho? (Why?) 'Cause a ho's a trick I don't love them tricks (Why?) 'cause a trick's a bitch And my dick's constantly in her mouth Turning them trick-ass hoes the fuck out now I once had a bitch named Annie Mae Used to be all in them guts like every day The pussy was the bomb, had a nigga on sprung I was in love like a motherfucker, licking the pearl tongue The homies used to tell me that she wasn't no good But I'm the maniac in black, Mr. Snoop Eastwood So I figured he wouldn't trip with mine Guess what? Got gaffled by one-time I'm back to the motherfucking county jail Six months on my chest, now it's time to bail Uh,  gets released on a hot sunny day My  D.O.C. and my homie Dr. Scoop in a coupe, "Snoop, we got news Your girl was tricking while you was draped in your county blues" I ain't been out a second And already gotta do some motherfucking chin-checking Move up the blocks as we groove up the block See my girl's house, "Dre, pass the Glock" Kick in the door, I look on the floor It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho, yo (Bitches ain't shit) I un-cock my shit I'm heartbroken but I'm still loc'ed, man, fuck a bitch Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks Lick on these nuts and suck the dick Gets the fuck out after you're done Then I hops in my coupe to make a quick run Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks Lick on these nuts and suck the dick Gets the fuck out after you're done Then I hops in my coupe to make a quick run Bitches ain't shit Ooh, yeah, oh-oh, yeah I don't give a fuck about a bitch (Bitches ain't shit) But I'll let her know that she can't fade this 'Cause I'm doing my own thing (Bitches ain't shit) Down with the swang (Sing to these hoes) I'm hanging with Death Row like it ain't no thing I say you know you can't deal (Bitches ain't shit, Death Row) 'Cause I'm a bitch that's real Motherfuckers need to step back Hell yeah, they need to chill (Tell these motherfuckers) Because I don't give a fuck (Bitches ain't shit), and I don't give a fuck And I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck (Tell these motherfuckers) And now I gotta do some— I gotta do some shit that's clean (Bitches ain't shit) But when I'm on the dick, hell yeah, I get real mean, hah Like a washer machine, I can wash the clothes All the hoes knows that I'm on the floor, ho (Bitches ain't shit) But they can't hang with my type of swang I ain't tryna say I suck every ding-a-lang But just the juicy ones with the tip of the tongue And then they're sprung and with their nuts hung Bitches ain't shit

👽


👽


"She´s still sleepy because of those hungry days she have spent lost."

The way you´ve been beaten.

I Love It. We all love it.


I am the voice of your anger and pain. But you kinda like it, You´re alone and hungry.

😡



👽


KNOCKED

👽"She´s still sleepy."💪




💂

I need a telegram from you. Do you love me´

Telegram Me Y/N

Kan´t you see that i´m in love with you´

Do you wanna marry someone ugly, poor, without charm, without class, ethics rules and laws´ With Go Ons and criminais records´ With a prisoner. Look inside the window, i´m here. Do you wanna marry someone that doesn´t love you, for the rest of your life´

You Pretty thing

Well, when this someone is gone you´ll be free again.

Close the door and you´re fr** me and then Goodbye.



I 💗2 C Strangers 👀 in the night.


 I´ 💚💚 C Y Solo

Easy come easy go.


Really Really
You did record the what daf* act. Didin´t you´

The kind of things... in real life.




I Love It. 
l´m Screaming. 
It Makes Me Feel That Someone Somewhere In Time.
It Makes Me Feel Alive.
Alive.
I Love To Be Alive.




What goes around comes around
Timberlake
What goes around, goes around, goes around 
Comes all the way back around

I´m Valiant...

(1) President Johnson Learns The Truth | American Horror Story: Double Feature - Season 10 Ep. 9 | FX - YouTube

FUCK OFF

MEXICO




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire