vendredi 18 novembre 2022

Q&A


Y  Y

Girls




Girls


Things to do before the sunrise. 

 Things and the world is turning.  

Q

&

A

_______________

G

&

E

Q

&

A




You´re going to far for my taste. Dot Dot Dot it. And i privately on my blog went up doing the same.

Go far, do it with me.

Fly high, touch the sky. Fly on the storm´s winds ways. Find the Glacier.

Hey You



Jenny was a shy girl, I gave her my love And everything she was dreaming of She don't want me, that's alright Ain't no reason, no time to fight, yeah I caught you out, no word of a lie Seen you walking with another guy All you said and all you done Oh baby, you did me wrong, yeah 

Hey you, what can I do Can't you stand by your man Like the other girls can 

Hey you, what can I do Can't you stand by your man Like the other girls can 

All the girls can 

Show me how this happened so fast All you wanted and all you asked I gave it all, my everything That's what you wanted and don't complain Sure it's sad now, that's a fact Made a fool of me behind my back All the stories and all them lies Oh baby, you never compromised, yeah 

Hey you, what can I do Can't you stand by your man Like the other girls can 

Hey you, what can I do Can't you stand by your man Like the other girls can 

All the girls can 

Hey You

I don´t love you anymore

Went to see her just this morning To see how the child might be She sat there smokin' all my cigarette's At a table set for three I could have cried I could have cried when she said I don't love you any more I was sad and shown the door Ain't no room here anymore Please don't look to me for help All the pain is with yourself All the blame is with yourself So I went and seen my friend's I tried to turn to them for help And all that any of them said You gotta look out for yourself I could have cried I could have cried and she said I don't love you any more I was sad and shown the door Ain't no room here anymore Please don't look to me for help All the pain is with yourself All the blame is with yourself Oh, you're all I ever wanted All I ever needed Every time I see your face Reminds me baby, of what we had I get so lonely, ooh ya ya ya All our lives, I've been down Always seemed in badness I see my friend's every night But even God don't care any less, oh ya I could have cried I could have cried wen she said I don't love you any more I was sad and shown the door Ain't no room here anymore Please don't look to me for help All the pain is with yourself All the blame is with yourself

The Perfume´s Smell Spirt

                                                         O.O  



                              


LYRICS
Pink Mountain
Bitches








DO YOU SENSE IT´













Cinthya







CINTHYA






YOU & I


I AM THE PRAIRE, THE HILL, THE FLAG, THE MOUNTAIN, THE HOUSE.
YOU ARE MY EVAN, MY LOVE, MY Y USSY ANGEL.


NGR







SHE WAS GEVA G


  Tomorrow comes, tomorrow goes  


MOM, IT´S TIME TO BUILD A HOME. 

IT´S TIME TO BE A MOM.

***K

GOOD

GONÇALO

WHAT´S YOU NAME´

EVA

ARE YOU ASKING ME OUT´

GOOD GEVA GOOD

BEIJOS

HEAVEN CAN´T WAIT





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire