mardi 29 novembre 2022

IL FAUT MARCHER DROIT DEVANT.

INTO THE DARK OF THE NIGHT 

 

IL FAUT MARCHER DROIT DEVANT. 

I´m the invisible 

You´re dancing with me.

The silence


Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noize

Cum on feel the noize Girls Fock your boys We'll get wild, wild, wild Wild, wild, wild So you think I got an evil mind I tell you honey I don't know why I don't know why So you think my singin's out of time It makes me money I don't know why I don't know why Anymore Oh no So cum on feel the noize Girls rock your boys We'll get wild, wild, wild Wild, wild, wild Cum on feel the noize Girls rock your boys We'll get wild, wild, wild Baby! So you say I got a funny face I got no worries And I don't know why I don't know why Oh I gotta sing with some disgrace I'm in no hurry And I don't know why I don't know why Anymore No no no Cum on feel the noize Girls rock your boys We'll get wild, wild, wild Wild, wild, wild Cum on feel the noize Girls rock your boys We get wild, wild, wild Baby Come on! Well you think we have a lazy time You should know better I don't know why I don't know why So you say I got a dirty mind I'm a mean go getter I don't know why I don't know why Anymore Oh no Cum on feel the noize Girls rock your boys We'll get wild, wild, wild Wild, wild, wild Cum on feel the noize Girls rock your boys We'll get wild, wild, wild Baby! 

Nuno Gonçalo



Henrique


Aurora




Casa Branca



NUNO GONÇALO

Tom & Jerry and the Bear

Come on, (come on) feel it Girls rock your boys (come on, rock it!) We'll get wild, wild, wild We're gonna get wild! (wild, wild, wild) We're gonna get rocked tonight (cum on feel the noize) Rock it tonight (girls rock your boys) We'll get wild, wild, wild OH YEAH!! Ah, ah, ah (woooo) Ah, ah, ah Cum on feel the noize Girls rock your boys We'll get wild, wild, wild

You struggle. So you get drunk. And you do... the devil´s work. You fell in the devil´s rabbit hole.

Exactly





I CAN GO TO YOUR PLACE



GO ON


She Sells Sanctuary


Exactly
On her social media
Instra Go On Youtube Facebook
Magazines, photography and publicity.



Because beauty and orn it´s a bait that attract people. And it helps me to catch followers, viewers, views and likes on my social media.
After all, it´s what i do. I work on the social media and i make my living from it. Swimsuits is one of my businesses and a part of my revenues.

 
Oh, the heads that turn Make my back burn And those heads that turn Make my back, make my back burn The sparkle in your eyes Keeps me alive And the sparkle in your eyes Keeps me alive, keeps me alive The world And the world turns around The world and the world, yeah The world drags me down Oh, the heads that turn Make my back burn And those heads that turn Make my back, make my back burn, yeah Yeah-hey... The fire in your eyes Keeps me alive And the fire in your eyes Keeps me alive I'm sure in her you'll find The sanctuary I'm sure in her you'll find The sanctuary And the world The world turns around And the world and the world The world drags me down And the world and the world and the world The world turns around And the world and the world and the world and the world The world drags me down Ah... Hey-yeah... And the world And the world turns around And the world and the world Yeah, the world drags me down And the world Yeah, the world turns around And the world and the world The world drags me down Sanctuary Sanctuary Sanctuary 

Sanctuary


Sanctuary







Turn the Page


On a long and lonesome highway east of Omaha You can listen to the engines moanin' out its one note song You can think about the woman or the girl you knew the night before But your thoughts will soon be wandering the way they always do When you riding sixteen hours there's nothing much to do And you don't feel much like ridin', you just wish the trip was through 
Here I am, on the road again 


There I am, up on the stage Here I go, playin' star again There I go, turn the page 


So you walk into this restaurant, all strung-out from the road And you feel the eyes upon you, as you're shaking off the cold You pretend it doesn't bother you, but you just want to explode And most times you can't hear 'em talk, other times you can All the same old clichés, "Is it woman? Is it man?" And you always seem outnumbered, you don't dare make a stand Make your stand Here I am, on the road again There I am, up on the stage Here I go, playin' star again There I go, turn the page Out there in the spotlight you're a million miles away Every ounce of energy you try to give away As the sweat pours out your body, like the music that you play Later in the evening, as you lie awake in bed With the echoes of the amplifiers ringin' in your head You smoke the day's last cigarette, 
rememberin' what she said 


What she said 
Here I am, on the road again There I am, up on the stage Here I go, playin' star again There I go, turn the page There I go, turn that page There I go, yeah There I go, yeah There I go, yeah Here I go, yeah There I go There I go And I'm gone

And the road goes on and on. The road goes on.

Eva´s Travel Adventure

What she said!?
She says that I'm a winter tale.





You´re beautiful person. A beautiful one that I'd like to meet one day. A person with whom i would like to have a silent interaction. Even if it was for a single moment. Just to share a gesture, a smile, a tear, whatever and a Farewell. Until forever. N G












SHE LOVES ME NOT
SHE LOVES ME STIL






I see you...


Dancing Wanting Desiring Hunting


I see a Girl


I see a beautiful Girl



I see a woman




I see you




                                                MKLO BUTT S*ON STICK DESERT 👄


Probably you´re not talking with the glacier



You´re doing what they tell you to say and to do. Here, you´re sending fire sparks into the air.
Here, you´re doing their own show and not your own. Here, they are firing you into sparks of fire. Here, they´re killing you. Sending you into a rabbit hole. Once again.

There´s no need for excuses.




Here, you´re not alone. You are with them and doing what they tell you to say and to do. 












I´m not judging you, I'm just telling

You are beautiful


Kisses

N G R



One more time you´ve exposed a little bit of your sanctuary.
Beautiful. Lovely. To be loved. To be touched.
Why are you posting this Bla Bla Bla.
Isn´t it what the devil´s fir$ that´s burning inside of you is telling and leading you to do. To do things. 


 Things like love. Like to be loved, to be caressed, kissed and touched. Like having someone on your side to take care of you. To take care of your needs, desires and pleasures. Because you´re alone.
Like, Just do it. Girls just want to have fun.
Good




👽


👽


👽#👽


Yup

You record them, they record you.
In the wild and inside the cabins cabins that you´ve been.
#


Or revenge, because you´re angry with someone.


The things that you´re doing, aren´t things of whom is between the gates of heaven and hell? With questions and doubts, and not really knowing to where you should go, what you really should do and what you really want? Of whom that´s a
ll alone, depraved and desperate? Hungry? With personal needs? Like a stable relationship, personal care, affection and love? 
The things that you´re doing, aren´t things of whom is angry with others and angry with your own? Smiling, drinking, crying. Doing things on the wind's ways of the storm that you´re in. Aren´t these things that are causing mental and physical issues on you? Aren´t you tired of this long travel that you´re in? Aren´t you unstable and unsecure with yourself? Confused? Dazed with your crazy adventure in the wild? Your social work that you love so much, have you thought to make a little break with it, just to refresh your mind, your thoughts and ideas. To give some time to rearrange and organize your social media work (Unplugged) and not your swimsuits La La La La La La Laralala. I Love It. Well, you like to swim. It´s good, and i like it too. Aren´t all these things the reason why you´re falling and going all the way down into the depts of 👽perdition💓? And Destruction?

And you smile and you cry. You laugh 👻 and there you go. You run and you run down on the hills, on the valleys and on the mountains. Down and Down and down. You run alone and you make a pause. You run and you make a pause.

Just a little note
When you find the blue tree with strawberries, turn right and follow the flowers trail. Be careful with the pumpkins,´cause their roots may make you fall on a rabbit hole. And if it happens, will not be easy to get out of the labyrinth. For that, try to find quickly, right now, the keys and the door to get back on the flowers trail. Before you get lost forever and destroyed. If you get thirsty, please drink water. If you get hungry, please eat vegan. If you get hungry angry, please, phone me, call my name, caresse and kiss me.

N😡R


The door it´s open. I´m waiting for you.



👽#👽

Knocked


!
&«»&
o

Bla Bla Bla Bla La La Laralarala





The Memory Remains




Do you want me in silence? 
Do you want my silence? Or not?



I want to be in silence.



Sometimes makes sense, sometimes doesn´t.
Dream girl. Could i believe if i was here with you. If i was the invisible that you´re dancing with? 

This message it´s all wrong. Because i privately wrote it in one the pages of my blog, and not on my diary. 

Tell me, should i erase this message from my blog?
I think so.
Tell me.



Where are you? Where is your mind? Where´s your being? Your personality? Where´s Eva?

This doen´t make sense.



If you were in a relationship with someone. If you were with someone on your side. Travelling with someone. I'm sure that you would be yourself. You would be the beautiful person that Eva is. Intelligent, amazing, sweet, cute, beautiful, adventurous and wild. But you´ve been alone for too long, lost somewhere. Here and there. It´s not the right thing to do. You still have plenty of time to organize your life. To find that someone and that place to live. Please don´t walk straight in the wrong lines of the book that you´re in at the present moment. Your amazing and crazy travel adventure, Expedition  Wild,with Odyssey and Vilk.
I´m sorry to say this, but you´re not being yourself. You´re not being Eva. My compagnon, my passion, my fantasies and dreams, My living, my sweetheart and beautiful love. My life.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire