samedi 19 novembre 2022

Q&A Stay Hungry Stay Angry


 

Stay Hungry


I HAVE TO HOLD YOU

I HAVE TO GO THERE

STAY HUNGRY ANGRY

Where were you when she needed you´


Stay Hungry Angry 

Are you feeling the fire, are you ready to explode? Are your dreams and desires riding down an open road? I'm like a runaway, a heart without a home Others can laugh and play I'll fight for every inch I take, I'm desperate to the bone Stay hungry, feel the fire Stay hungry, don't explode Stay hungry, with desire Stay hungry, you're alone Be the hunter and the hunted, keep your target in your sight Don't be side tracked or shunted, let pretenders feel your bite And if you start to slide never show you're weak Don't feel you've got to hide Remember what you're fighting for, remember what you seek Stay hungry, feel the fire Stay hungry, don't explode Stay hungry, with desire Stay hungry, you're alone Alright If your fire is faded and you can't feel it no more If you're tired and overrated, let me show you to the door Expect no sympathy, there's none to be had Open your eyes and see There's no room for the wannabees, the has beens or the bad Stay hungry, feel the fire Stay hungry, don't explode Stay hungry, with desire Stay hungry, you're alone ...


Let´s do it, let´s suck each other love

Love is for suckers


You saw me comin', you had my number But you don't want me, could you be dumber Your eyes are flashin', your lips are willing But I'm a patsy for the killing You're so beautiful, so unforgettable You think that I'd do most anything Love is for dreamers, love is for believers Love is for losers, love Is for suckers Love is for suckers, love is for suckers Listen, I'm not some poor fool, won't jump through your hoop Ain't gonna crawl, girl, to that I won't stoop So if you want me, you'll have to get me And if you're willing I'll be ready You're so beautiful, so unforgettable To me that just don't mean anything Listen, well, well, well, if it isn't little miss perfect And to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? You wanna get back together? You do, huh? Well, listen honey, I'm just not interested You'll what? You will? With your heels on? Oh no, come on, babe, let's go Here I go again [Solo - Eddie] You're so beautiful, so unforgettable You know that I'll do most anything Listen, love is for suckers, love is for suckers Sucker fight me, sucker fight you (love is for suckers) Always be suckers and do most anything I wanna be a sucker (love is for suckers) I'm a sucker, you're a sucker He's a sucker, she's a sucker (love is for suckers) Would you like to be a sucker, to be sucker? Love is for suckers, yeah, yeah 

Wonderful You Are

Touch Me


Ah, touch me, touch me This is the night Touch me, touch me I wanna feel your body Full moon in the city and the night was young I was hungry for love, I was hungry for fun I was hunting you down, and I was the bait When I saw you there, I didn't need to hesitate This is the night, this is the night This is the time we've got to get it right (This is the night) Touch me, touch me I wanna feel your body Your heartbeat next to mine (This is the night) Touch me, touch me now Quick as a flash, you disappeared into the night Did I hurt you boy? Didn't I treat you right? You made me feel so good, made me feel myself Now I'm alone and you're with somebody else This is the night, this is the night This is the time we've got to get it right (This is the night) Touch me, touch me I wanna feel your body Your heartbeat next to mine (This is the night) Touch me, touch me now Touch me, touch me now Touch me, touch me now Hot and cold emotion, confusing my brain I could not decide, between pleasure and pain Like a tramp in the night, I was begging for you To treat my body like you wanted to Oh, I was begging for you (This is the night) Touch me, touch me I wanna feel your body Your heartbeat next to mine (This is the night) 'Cause I want your body all the time (This is the night) Touch me, touch me I wanna feel your body Your heartbeat next to mine (This is the night) 'Cause I want your body all the time Touch me, touch me, touch me (This is the night) Touch me, touch me, I wanna feel your body Touch me, touch me, touch me (This is the night) Touch me, touch me, I wanna feel your body Touch me, touch me, touch me (This is the night)


Q & A

. Photography and stuff

👄

. Gillette

Beauty half

. Dating apps

😠

... communities, media set ups and cheap travel tickets

. Pregnancy


. Travelling alone

Me and who else´

The maker Master

The Fuck around spins

. Licence plate

PL

Religion

Believe there is something above us 

Believe there´s someone there and above us. People.

There´s intelligence and forces above us

Who create the Universe, the earth, life and the place that you live in´

Who created you´ Who imagine and designed you. Your soul your body, love, etc.

You like the wild. Look around you. Land, flowers, trees, landscapes, hills, valleys, rocks, mountains, sky, air, wind, clouds, water, rain, stars, lightnings and thunders, moons, sun, planets, colours. Animals, food...

Can you describe each one. What it represents, what it means, and what it give to the humans and to the animals that live on earth.

Have faith in something. Have faith on you and... some people,

Religion, it´s a beauty and a cross in the half.

. Rock of the ages

. Vegan

. Airbnb

Blanket and a pillow

Hotel room, 6 floor, door 6. Sometimes all the heavens above. I mean, it´s been a while. You´ve been alone. You know what i mean. 

Luxury or make it simple.

 Massage and spa

To me it´s like going out there and finding the voice that can warm you. Because exploring different things it´s as well pleasant. To do, in a way of what´s in here. A touch, a feeling, a caress, a feeling...  A whisper in your hears. She shakes, tremble and scream. Beef i guess. Sometimes so needed. Oh Hummmmmm

. Book

Yes, i do straight on. I´m writing. Oh.

Kidding, she´s great

What df is that´

What´s going on´

Interaction. Interaction

. Europe

. Having kids


. Vilk

Dogs are the best man friends.

Vilk is a compagnon with whom you can be, talk and have some fun with.

To take care of a dog isn´t always easy.

. The daylight and the dark.

Only you can describe the places you have been travelling

The wonder, the beauty, the spirit and the magic of the places you have been.

Odyssey. the driving, the sleep and the dreams you live inside of your lethal home.

The stuff, the truffles, the smell and the taste in it. Humm it´s so delicious Humm yham yham.

Touch yes Kiss yes Lick yes Smell yes music on.

It´s pretty much it.

Cold and dark sometimes. Alone and balmy inside

Q&A

So

Pajamas

Right, wrong, some spice. There´s always some spice up and down in our minds. Left. right, up and down. 


. Sensible people and kids


. Things that diverge from the natural path of things. The natural and normal path in people´s life

That make people's path diverge and divide. The crosswords and the crossroads, cabins and hotel rooms lead people into different paths. Into divergences.

Like there isn´t a point of agreement. So, the paths diverge.

If, God knows, so be it. But I'm not going out of my way, out of my mind, out of my soul, out of the path that I've trace.

Laugh it´s a single thing. Two people, it´s a lot of things. 

Happy, unhappy, life must be like. Cause you learn, you grow, and then you can live with it and try to improve thngs and to do better. To be happy or to be unhappy it´s also romantic. Sometimes you´re happy and other times you are unhappy. And this give place to find the happiness. Because when things aren´t ok and if there´s love, you fight to get things better. Life it´s a fight. And this can and is romantic.

Recently i realize that people have to adapte to each other's. People should give some place and some time to each other´s. No one is perfect and no one is equal. Everyone is different from each other´s.

My relationship with you. I´m going to enjoy it in other life and thousands and thousands of miles away. Great and understood. NGR

My love is switching off from my sleep, and there´s so much I'd like to live with you.

Good night.

Eva

Good morning

. Eva

. Family

. You are a good girl

It´s time to go ....´

You & I







.................

No one pulls you. It´s a lie. What pulls you it´s a chuck. A paper, a picture of you. Oils, creams, shampoos, colours... piss, poo, blood.

And when you run, it´s the same. What pulls you it´s written above. And not a person. It´s a lie.

Skin effects are caused by chemical substances. Food, drinks. But also, personal care. Most of the skin care creams and makeups that are in the market are not good for the skin.

 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire