dimanche 6 novembre 2022

1

 You love me. I don´t love you.








1 Bunny Penny and everything will be solved.

Give me a Real Bubble kiss 😉




Yes, i did create and made the bubble of your secrets.
Your secrets are my secrets. The secrets that i created all along your travels.


Just bubbles. Not secrets.



Caitlin G



Wildest Dreams


One two, one two three four I'm gonna organize some changes in my life I'm gonna exercise the demons of my past I'm gonna take the car and hit the open road I'm feeling ready to just open up and go And I just feel I can be anything That all I might ever wish to be And fantasize just what I want to be Make my wildest dreams come true I'm on my way Out on my own again I'm on my way Out on the road again When I remember back to how that things just used to be And I was stuck inside a shroud of misery I felt I'd disappear so deep inside myself I couldn't find a way to break away my hell When I'm feeling down and low I vow I'll never be the same again I just remember what I am And visualize just what I'm gonna be I'm on my way Out on my own again I'm on my way I'm gonna breakaway I'm gonna breakaway I'm out on my own, I'm out on my own C'mon break away, break it away I'm on my way Out on my own again I'm on my way Out on the road again I'm on my way Out on my own again I'm on my way I'm gonna breakaway


A roof perspective if you aloud me to say.
You



I'm on my way




I'm on my way





Really!´ Do you really think that you have created a child free bubble on the social media!´
No, we did not collectively changed our thoughts. There are those that support you. Those that support but don´t have the same thought about your thought and there are those who´ll boycott your child free choice.

 Why did you decided to be a child free`


Well, she wants to play with letters.


No, not everything is old school nostalgy. I´m starting to get nostalgic with you.

You went back to your old school days. Where you got lost in dazes... 


There are light posts everywhere. Everywhere.







Who are they´ Those who cross on the street´ 




Swallowing the voice of hope...
Swallowing with a voice of ope...
I ope you like it.

Dear, Everywhere you go always take the weather with you. 

Lights


 

Where would you like to live´
In a house, in a bungalow or in cabin´



Nostalgy













NG





Nostalgy


G Belinha



































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire