lundi 14 novembre 2022

14

 


Can you meet with me before the end of the month´
) in seatle´


Drive towards my needed crucial things.

I´m cold.

Sorry, i couldn´t stay there for too long.

My car doesn´t have visa.



The voice


10 things in the locker that amaze me. That i`m amazed with.

Intelligent, interesting, wondering, creative, inspiring, funny, rough, affective, desirable, lovely. Different.


Evil has no boundaries


Blasting our way through the boundaries of Hell 

No one can stop us tonight 

We take on the world with hatred inside

 Mayhem the reason we fight 

Surviving the slaughters and killing we've lost 

Then we return from the dead 

Attacking once more now with twice as much strength 

We conquer then move on ahead

 Evil My words defy Evil Has no disguise Evil Will take your soul Evil My wrath unfolds 

Satan our master in evil mayhem 

Guides us with every first step

 Our axes are growing with power and fury

 Soon there'll be nothingness left

 Midnight has come and the leathers strapped on

 Evil is at our command

 We clash with God's angel and conquer new souls

 Consuming all that we can

Your eyes.

Isn´t it strange´

Like a door to a soul.

A taste of a little piece of you.

To love or to hate.

The prize



I need a bed badly. I need some love. I need to be loved. It´s been a while. Since i left the training campsite. I desperately need a go. A Go on on love.



So, you got drunk!´

Meanwhile, the vegan is going to be under the influence for a while.
It´s pretty hard to get out.

You´re loosing your personality. Your being.
They are taking it from you. Your soul.
They are sucking your brain.

He 😡 sees 😡 my mind. He 💬 reads ☺ my thoughts. He senses my 💚 heart 💚 feelings. My needs and desires 💗.



Presence. Someone to be there with you.
Care. Attention. Affectivity. 
Talk. To have someone to talk to. To express yourself to someone. To relive yourself with someone in a determinate moment and place. 
To hold. To hold you when you need most. To hold you in that moment you need most. 
To take. To take you to where you need and want to be taken. To a place, to a time, to heaven. And to hell, when you need to be slapped on your back. Because... you´re mad. Behaving badly and being a bad girl.
Touch. To touch you. To touch your feelings, your thoughts, your soul. To touch your needs and desires. To touch your body.



Love Etc


You want and you love to live in your own space. Odyssey.
You want and you love to go wherever and whenever you want to go. 
I´ve understood that. It will be difficult to me or to anyone else to hold you in one place. In a cage, in a cave or in a cabin. And to live there with you. Because you´re going to struggle.

In a cage











In a cave










In a cabin


You could base yourself in a place where you would like to live. Where you could be happy with someone. Live at land. You could grow, bread, raise animals and cook. Do your social media work. Write a book. Build things at land or go visit some friends and the family with 2 Sunshines. My family. We´re 2. The last of the lost kingdom.
And sometimes travel 601 1001 miles to do whatever you like to do. Hike on a mountain, swim on a lake. Fishing, hunting...  


Steve Vai - For the love of God






























Boy, it's tough Getting on in the world When the sun doesn't shine And a boy needs a girl It's about getting out of a rut You need luck But you're stuck And you don't know how (Don't have to be) A big bucks Hollywood star (Don't have to drive) A super car to get far (Don't have to live) A life of power and wealth (Don't have to be) Beautiful but it helps (Don't have to buy) A house in Beverly Hills (Don't have to have) Your daddy paying the bills (Don't have to live) A life of power and wealth (Don't have to be) Beautiful but it helps (You need more), than a big blank cheque to be a lover or A Gulfstream jet to fly you door to door Somewhere chic on another shore You need more, you need more, you need more You need more, you need more, you need more, you need love You need love You need love Too much of anything Is never enough Too much of everything Is never enough Boy, it's tough Getting on in the world When the sun doesn't shine And a boy needs a girl It's about getting out of a rut You need luck But you're stuck And you don't know how (Don't have to be) A big bucks Hollywood star (Don't have to drive) A super car to get far (Don't have to wear) A smile much colder than ice (Don't have to be) Beautiful but it's nice (You need more), than the Gerhard Richter hanging on your wall A chauffeur-driven limousine on call To drive your wife and lover to a white tie ball You need more, you need more, you need more You need more, you need more, you need more You need love I believe That we can achieve The love that we need I believe Call me naive That love is for free (Don't have to be) A big bucks Hollywood star (Don't have to drive) A super car to get far (Don't have to live) A life of power and wealth (Don't have to be) Beautiful but it helps Beautiful but it helps Beautiful but it helps


He doesn't stop to make sense.

There is no hope


To do or not to do´ Do what can make you happy.

Yes, you did sang the To Do song to me.

👰


How does it feel when you sing the To Do song´

You smile, you laugh. What more do you feel.

One day you smile. One day you have no opinion. One day you´re anti.

We can sing a song along our paths, along our journeys and adventures. Along our singularity and single lives. So distant from each other. There you are miles and miles away from here. From where i am. 

One day we may find each other in a lyric of a song.

And, if it happens, i`ll be the happiest living man on earth.

Your life struggles because you need to be in a daily and effective relationship with someone. 


And not just from time to time, here and there,






 when you need sex or something else. 







No, i´m not judging you 👽. But it hurts my feelings 😡.



Your life struggles when you need an apple.




Drunk Girl


I aloud you to drink. But please, drink when you´re with me. 


I want you living the dead alive with me. If you want to drink, please, drink when you´re on the same page that I'm in. 


I´ll not be happy if you drink and get drunk when you´re "alone" or with somebody else. 

Then you struggle, because everything you thought and everything you think and everything you did and everything you do it´s all wrong. It´s questionable. You find yourself reading a book where there´s only questions, doubts and uncertainties about your personal live.

Do i hate to love you´ 

Do i have to


I don't care what you've said And I mean it I don't care what you've shared 'Cause I've seen it Who's to judge if you're wrong? This is a bad time Just as long as you break his heart And not mine Tell him you're a liar Tell him I'm a saint Say it's much too early Or just too late Tell him that you're weak Beg him to be strong Say you're very sorry But you were wrong Do I have to? Don't say Do I need to love you? Do I have to? Don't say Do I need to love you? It's a fatal mistake And you know it That you're dying to make You'll pay for it It's already too late Go on admit it Tell him it's a problem Tell him it's too hard Say you phoned your best friend And Scotland Yard Swear that there'll be murder Tell him that I'm ill Say you know it's blackmail But that I'll kill Do I have to? Don't say Do I need to love you? Do I have to? Don't say That I need to love you Do I have to? Oh don't say Do I need to love you? Do I have to? Don't say Do I need to love you? I know what you've said about me I heard, but do I have to plead? Do I have to? Don't say Do I need to love you? Do I have to? Don't say Do I need to love you? Do I have to? Don't say Do I need to love you? Do I have to? Don't say That I need to love you (Do I have to) (Do I have to) (Don't say) (Do I have to)




King´s Cross

The man at the back of the queue was sent To feel the smack of firm government Lingered by the flyposter for a fight It's the same story every night I've been hurt and we've been had You leave home and you don't go back Someone told me Monday, someone told me Saturday Wait until tomorrow and there's still no way Read it in a book or write it in a letter Wake up in the morning and there's still no guarantee Only last night I found myself lost By the station called King's Cross Dead and wounded on either side You know it's only a matter of time 


I've been good and I've been bad


I've been good and I've been "bad"rough" with You


Lier



For the greater good


Do i love you´ What do you think´


I've been guilty of hanging around Someone told me Monday, someone told me Saturday 
Wait until tomorrow and there's still no way 


For the greater love of God


Are you a man of peace Or a man of holy war?


 Too many sides to you Don't know which anymore So many full of life But also filled with pain Don't know just how many Will live to breathe again A life that's made to breath Destruction or defense A mind that's vain, corruption Bad or good intent A wolf in sheep's clothing Or saintly or sinner Or some that would believe A holy war winner They fire off many shots And many parting blows Their actions beyond a reasoning Only God would know 
And as He lies in Heaven 


Or it could be in Hell 

I feel He's somewhere here Or looking from below But I don't know, I don't know Please tell me now what life is Please tell me now what love is Well, tell me now what war is Again, tell me what life is More pain and misery In the history of mankind Sometimes it seems more like The blind leading the blind It brings upon us more A famine, death and war You know religion has A lot to answer for Please tell me now what life is Please tell me now what love is Well, tell me now what war is Again, tell me what life is And as they search to find The bodies in the sand They find its ashes that are Scattered across the land And as the spirits seem To whistle on the wind A shot is fired somewhere Another war begins And all because of it You'd think that we would learn But still the body count The city fires burn Somewhere there's someone dying In a foreign land Meanwhile the world is crying Stupidity of man Tell me why, tell me why Please tell me now what life is Please tell me now what love is Well, tell me now what war is Again, tell me what life is Please tell me now what life is Please tell me now what love is Well, tell me now what war is Again, tell me what life is For the greater good of God For the greater good of God For the greater good of God For the greater good of God For the greater good of God For the greater good of God For the greater good of God For the greater good of God Please tell me now what life is Please tell me now what love is Well, tell me now what war is Again, tell me what life is Please tell me now what life is Please tell me now what love is Well, tell me now what war is Again, tell me what life is For the greater good of God For the greater good of God For the greater good of God For the greater good of God For the greater good of God For the greater good of God For the greater good of God For the greater good of God He gave his life for us He fell upon the Cross To die for all of those Who never mourn His loss It wasn't meant for us To feel the pain again Tell me why, tell me why


Read it in a book


13

 or write it in a letter 

Wake up in the morning and there's still no guarantee So I went looking out today For the one who got away Murder walking round the block Ending up in King's Cross Good luck, bad luck waiting in a line It takes more than the matter of time Someone told me Monday, someone told me Saturday Wait until tomorrow and there's still no way Read it in a book or write it in a letter Wake up in the morning and there's still no guarantee Someone told me Monday, someone told me Saturday Wait until tomorrow and there's still no way Read it in a book or write it in a letter Wake up in the morning and there's still no guarantee And there's still no guarantee 
There is still no guarantee

Get out, get in. Get in, get out.

Up and down up and down.

Left right left right.


Stranger in a strange land.
                    You
I want to meet with the maker.


Stuff never been done and it´s fun.

I need you now

On the Telegraph Road

On my territory

I want you

👽 EVA 💘

👽 Babylon is Burning 👽



Listen close to hooves you hear Are thunders coming dread John the Revelator's dream Had seen a terror vision Of the spirit led With wrath to reign And with slaves to flame They kneeled and sealed a kiss Plagues and pain and fiery rain And blaspheme on his lips Babylon's a-burning, Babylon's a-burning Six hundred 6, 6 and 7 seals A pale rider and his horses sing Babylon's a-burning, Babylon's a-burning Six hundred 6, 6 the rising beast Bears the mark of Babylon to be Arising with the beast a sea of men A bloody moon of red A whore of Babylon to bleed the seed And make 'em take the mark upon their heads They bowed and kneeled a mark to seal Their souls unto a kiss With fire and flames and with Souls to claim And rise from the abyss [Revelation 13] And I stood upon the sand of the sea And saw a beast rise out of the sea Having ten horns and seven heads Ten crowns upon his head Who is like unto the beast? Given his mouth great things to speak If any man has an ear Let him hear, let him hear


💚 I Love You 💘 

NGR





Listen close to hooves you hear Are thunders coming dread John the Revelator's dream Had seen a terror vision Of the spirit led With wrath to reign And with slaves to flame They kneeled and sealed a kiss Plagues and pain and fiery rain And blaspheme on his lips Babylon's a-burning, Babylon's a-burning Six hundred 6, 6 and 7 seals A pale rider and his horses sing Babylon's a-burning, Babylon's a-burning Six hundred 6, 6 the rising beast Bears the mark of Babylon to be Arising with the beast a sea of men A bloody moon of red A whore of Babylon to bleed the seed And make 'em take the mark upon their heads They bowed and kneeled a mark to seal Their souls unto a kiss With fire and flames and with Souls to claim And rise from the abyss Babylon's a-burning, Babylon's a-burning Six hundred 6, 6 and 7 seals A pale rider and his horses sing Babylon's a-burning, Babylon's a-burning Six hundred 6, 6 the rising beast Bears the mark of Babylon to be (guitar solo) And I stood upon the sand of the sea And saw a beast rise out of the sea Having ten horns and seven heads Ten crowns upon his head Who is like unto the beast? Given his mouth great things to speak If any man has an ear Let him hear, let him hear Babylon's a-burning, Babylon's a-burning Six hundred 6, 6 and 7 seals A pale rider and his horses sing Babylon's a-burning, Babylon's a-burning Six hundred 6, 6 the rising beast Bears the mark of Babylon to be Babylon's a-burning, 
Babylon's a-burning Six hundred 6, 6 and 7 seals 
A pale rider and his horses sing





Irak




























HENRIQUE


RICARDO


DIOLINDA


AURORA









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire