jeudi 10 novembre 2022

G


Faith Brings Intelligence

Intelligence Brings Faith

and I Did Wrote A Word On The Book´s Page border frontier 

In A Search In A Church Of Diamonds

I Did Wrote A Word In A Church Of Diamonds

FBI IBF

ID WAW DEA

IAC CIA

GN













SHE HAS A RHYTHM DIVINE


Are you asking me to danse with you´ To run with you´

GOOD


K lock

Dig on my blog and you will find One of my Loves.
Cinthya

Netherland Holland Pays-Bas Holanda


. ......







School card

Carla 









Who are you talking to´

Mk28 He hurt you. Didnd´t he´ 


Keys


Hard disk

Passwords changed



YES YES YES


Would he have understood the beauty, if i´d told him what was on my soul and how rock solid was my heart´


Lick Lick Licks         The blaze of the fire bubbling on me

Any grief is caused by fire. When the heart is in pain.
You just do it or not. Sometimes things that you´ll regret that you did it. That you´ll regret as soon as it ends. Depending on how things went. How conscious you were. Do you remember what you did´ What did you felt´ Was it good, was it bad´ Will it bring any consequences to your soul and to your heart´ To your own being´ To your personality and behaviour. Yes.
But you are so high, inconscient, so out of your mind and so out of reality, that you end up doing things. Because the fire consumes you, burns you in desires, leading you to jump from the mountain of the moment and slide to the ground.



A book without words, it´s an electric vibe for imagination.









Jolene




Miley Cyrus, Esmerald is your Name.

R













Lindsey


INSIDE THE BOOK


GTOF  WEE HERE

I GOT OFF MY MIND
I GOT OFF THE RAIL
GET OUT OF MY WAY
GET THE FUCK OFF
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
GO FUCK YOURSELF

HE GERKS OF AND COMES ON MY WOW
ON MY BREASTS
ON MY FACE
ON MY MOUTH
Y



You can believe it. Right where you left it.



Wherever you go, they have been following you.
GPS





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire