jeudi 24 novembre 2022

I am something. You are something.

I am something.


*
 Y 

Please understand me.

I wish to do something. I can do something.

Eva

You are something.


 Wish you in my mind. Is it understood´
I wish you on my living, on my thoughts, fantasies, dreams and pleasures. 
I wish that you be a part of me. My passion, my love, my lover, the mother of my children.
I wish you in my garden, in my house, in my living room, in my room.
More, i won´t say. If i tell more, will not be understood.

And you, you would be walking on the bed of flowers and not on the trail.

Driving, God knows what you´re driving. 

Your adventurous, wild, crazy and amazing dream.

Kisses







It´s very very very wrong for me


and i Love You



Give Up

Heaven can wait 88   /.Dot./


Can't understand what is happening to me This isn't real, this is only a dream But I never have felt, no I've never have felt this way before I'm looking down on my body below I lie asleep in the midst of a dream Is it now could it be that the angel of death Has come for me? I can't believe, that really my time has come I don't feel ready, there's so much left undone And it's my soul and I'm not gonna let it get away Heaven can wait Heaven can (wait) Heaven can (wait) Heaven can wait til' another day Heaven can (wait) Heaven can (wait) Heaven can (wait) Heaven can wait til another day I have a lust for the Earth below And Hell itself is my only foe 'Cause I've no fear of dying I'll go when I'm good and ready I snatch a glimpse of the light's eternal rays I see a tunnel, I stand amazed At all of the people standing there in front of me Into the paths of rightness I'll be led Is this the place where the living join the dead? I wish I knew this was only just a nightmare Heaven can wait Heaven can (wait) Heaven can (wait) Heaven can wait til' another day Heaven can wait Heaven can (wait) Heaven can (wait) Heaven can wait til' another day Take my hand, I'll lead you to the promised land Take my hand, I'll give you immortality Eternal youth, I'll take you to the other side To see the truth, the path for you is decided 

Sing Eva Sing

Oh-oh oh Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-o- oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh Oh-oh-oh













The Blues Les Bleus Os Azuis



 Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh 
My body tingles, I feel so strange I feel so tired, I feel so drained And I'm wondering if I'll ever be the same again Is this in limbo or in Heaven or Hell? Maybe I'm going down there as well I can't accept my soul will drift forever I feel myself floating back down to Earth So could this be the hour of my rebirth? Or have I died or will I wake from dreaming? Heaven can wait Heaven can wait Heaven can wait Heaven can wait til' another day Heaven can wait Heaven can wait Heaven can wait Heaven can wait til' another day Heaven can wait Heaven can wait Heaven can wait Heaven can wait til' another day Heaven can wait Heaven can wait Heaven can wait Heaven can wait til' another day

Tell me more. What more you would like to know´



              Instrag Go On           

            YGU                                         
    Imagine the things we can do together.
I´m giving my heart to you.
        Sometimes make sense, sometimes doesn´t.
It does make me think.
              GO ON                         
On those times i imagine you. 
My sometimes heart « grows and loves you.

Hearts that don´t make sense together. But there is a mutual love for each other.
You didn´t resiste. So, you looked at the map trying to find an answer. You began an endless questionary. You smiled and you talked to me in sweet and cutest ways. And i loved it. So, i kept seducing you with love letters. Because i really like you. 


My Maker


Mére                                          


I´m giving a place and time to live it. To live love.
Something you understood.


"Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave 

I don't wanna die, 

I'm a god, why can't I live on? 

When the Life Giver dies All around is laid waste And in my last hour I'm a Slave to the Power of Death" 


If I could fly


You & I



No fear, no pain Nobody left to blame I'll try alone Make destiny my own I learn to free my mind Myself I now must find Once more Once more If I could fly Like the king of the sky Could not tumble nor fall I would picture it all If I could fly See the world through my eyes Would not stumble nor fail To the heavens I sail If I could fly 
So here I am In solitude I stand I've got dreams inside 


I need to realize My faith has grown 
No fear of the unknown No more (no more) No more If I could fly Like the king of the sky Could not tumble nor fall I would picture it all If I could fly See the world through my eyes Would not stumble nor fail I could ravage my jail If I could fly If I could, if I could fly If I could, if I could fly, if I could If I could fly Like the king of the sky Could not tumble nor fall I would picture it all If I could fly See the world through my eyes Would not stumble nor fail To the heavens I sail If I could fly (if I could, if I could) Like the king of the sky (fly) Could not tumble nor fall (if I could, if I could) I would picture it all (fly) If I could fly (if I could, if I could) See the world through my eyes (fly) Would not stumble nor fail (if I could, if I could) I could ravage my jail (fly) If I could fly (if I could, if I could) Like the king of the sky (fly) Could not tumble nor fall (if I could, if I could) I would picture it all (fly) If I could fly (if I could, if I could) 
See the world through my eyes




Help me to understand, 
more we wish, less we get. 
Is it the less what people look for´
What's less is better´


Tell Me Ma



I'll tell me ma, when I go home The boys won't leave the girls alone Pulled me hair, stolen me comb But that's alright, till I go home She is handsome, she is pretty She is the belle of Dublin city She is a-courting one, two, three Pray, want you tell me who is she? Albert Mooney says he loves her All the boys are fightin' for her Knock at the door, they're ringin' the bell Say, "Hello, my true love are you well?" Out she comes white as snow Rings on her fingers, bells on her toes Ol' Jenny Murray says she'll die If she doesn't get the fellow with the roving eye I'll tell me ma, when I go home The boys won't leave the girls alone Pulled me hair, stolen me comb But that's alright, till I go home She is handsome, she is pretty She is the belle of Dublin city She is a-courting one, two, three Pray, want you tell me who is she? Let the wind and the rain and the hail blow high And the snow come travelin' through the sky She's as sweet as apple pie She'll get her own right by and by When she gets a lad of her own She won't tell her ma when she gets home Let them all come as they will It's Albert Mooney she loves still I'll tell me ma, when I go home The boys won't leave the girls alone Pulled me hair, stolen me comb But that's alright till I get home She is handsome, she is pretty She is the belle of Dublin city She is a-courting one, two, three Pray, want you tell me who is she? Albert Mooney says he loves her All the boys are fightin' for her Knock at the door, they're ringin' the bell Say, "Hello, me true love are you well?" Out she comes white as snow Rings on her fingers, bells on her toes Ol' Jenny Murray says she'll die If she doesn't get the fellow with the roving eye I'll tell me ma, when I go home The boys won't leave the girls alone Pulled me hair, stolen me comb But that's alright till I get home She is handsome, she is pretty She is the belle of Dublin city She is a-courting one, two, three Pray, 
want you tell me who is she?

Eva












I´m not feeling good. Are you´







Moonchild

Good


Eyeme Moon Mom


            Eye in the sky              Eruption  

    


Guess who, when, what´



Ana, my mother loved this name.


Ana is also my grandfather´s mother name.
João Jean


Ellen and Ana



Eva You´re Beautiful.

My Mexican Girl. Neighbour at 37 Azores Street, Lisbon.

Hello, My name is Ana


Beautiful. Isn´t she´

She was a primary school mate. As Pedro was. Ana and Pedro are friends since that primary school time. 
Pedro, Carla ex-husband, They were closer neighbours and they knew each other after" me and Carla went on separate ways.

Ana, no, she didn´t work with 
PETER FRANCIS O QUINTIN HILDA MAICO MIKE TEAM.


  ANA LEE  
  OPIUM  DO POVO  
  PEOPLE´S OPIUM  






 I´m online, My laptop is online. 
Dig on the blog and you´ll find this one and a thousand of others. 




Butterfly on the wheel




Who´s Susan´
I am Susan G.


I LIKE LOVE SUSAN

Another story. But this one go back to the ages.
Belinha and i......
Belinha have a brother. His name is Luis. 
Luis liked loved Susana.
(No, i´m not Luis Susana. Susan it´s another story.)
One time, Luis went crazy with me. We were in a garage, listening music and dancing. Susana was talking with me, and then Luis went jealous. So, the music didn´t stop, but there were some disturbances at the garage. Some. Nothing really bad happen. Belinha, his sister, went in and everything ended with me and Belinha dancing.

Beijos Belinha Beijos 




BELINHA GONÇALO NÔNÔ
























Um abraço para o Luis e outro para a Susana

Julia, Becas e Nicha Eunice...... Mike









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire