mercredi 23 novembre 2022

N G

 I told you to not set the world on fire. And you, like the babies / children do, you did exactly the contrary. You set the world on fire. Don´t do this, don´t do that. They do exactly the contrary of what their parents tell them to do. 

Children grow, turn adults, their parents turn old. Different times. And when their sons tell their parents what they should do. What to do and what not to do, their parents do exactly the contrary. Go against.

Did you know that, when the babies walk, they never walk into / towards the light or into the fire. They always walk into a darker place and never into / towards the sunlight.

The light hurt their eyes.

And you are hurting mine. You´re a pretty thing that is driving me out of path, out of my "mind".

The place, the time and love. That both need.



Susanna G


Book Of Dreams

She smiles and she cries, She cries and she smiles.

Girl, what´s going on´


Do it with me.


If you want me You can find me Left of center Off of the strip In the outskirts In the fringes In the corner Out Of the grip If you want me You can find me Left of center Off of the strip In the outskirts In the fringes In the corner Out Of the grip When they ask me "What are you looking at?" I always answer "Nothing much" (not much) I think they know that I'm looking at them I think they think I must be out of touch But I'm only In the outskirts And in the fringes On the edge And off the avenue And if you want me You can find me Left of center Wondering about you I think that somehow Somewhere inside of us We must be similar If not the same So I continue To be wanting you Left of center Against the grain If you want me You can find me Left of center Off of the strip In the outskirts In the fringes In the corner Out Of the grip When they ask me "What are you looking at?" I always answer "Nothing much" (not much) I think they know that I'm looking at them I think they think I must be out of touch But I'm only In the outskirts And in the fringes On the edge And off the avenue And if you want me You can find me Left of center Wondering about you And if you want me You can find me Left of center Wondering about you And if you want me You can find me Left of center Wondering about you Wondering about you Wondering about you And if you want me You can find me Left of center Wondering about you And if you want me You can find me Left of center Wondering about you Wondering about you




                                                       MKLO BUTT S´ON STICK

Lyric ORN S* ONS AND STICKS



STOP EVERYTHING

What we do...´

BUT YOU JUST CAN´T...

Because #


Because it´s all about...


and you kinda... 


 even if it´s hurting and destroying you. 



You´re not been yourself. You´re *king green. Somehow out of your mind. And some of the things that you´re saying don´t make sense at all. Because you´re dazed and confused.
The food and drinks that you´ve been eating and drinking are 👽 greens 👽. 
They want you at this state of mind 👽 and on fire. To do things, and i think you want it too. Because you want fire and it´s the reason you have been falling down. The reason why you´re falling in their hole.


Another thing. A beautiful thing that you´ve been talking a lot about * x** 
Because you´re alone. You need it and you want it. Meanwhile you want to be free.
A lot of Heavy Metal Orn 1 2 3 & banG on your talking head. 


I´ve been following you for a while and i can sense it. I can sense that you´re not been yourself.



Before the war



Tent

No one goes to run around a mountain with makeup
Who took this picture of you´                                     


Am i having a thought, a fantasy or is it real´






Do you see yourself on your laptop´




You see yourself


When you see yourself, do you like what you see´ 
What I'd like to see. I´m sure that´s far beyond my dreams and fantasies. You.






After the war



Are you´re alive or are you ...ed´



I   L  G  V  E    Y G U

You´re


Christ Passion







We praise the Saviour Observe the ten commandments, confess our sins For time immoral Man's mind gets inspired by gift and faculty divine Blind superstition Religious liberty mitigate our sorrows Living in a world of dreams Don't fear the true image of a god Infant Jesus was crucified A memorial for our future Our atrocity is now forgiven Because He has done his penance Hear me, people of sighing Sorrows of pain and regret Left to the dead and dying You, that not know me as yet Christ passion Christ passion Christ passion Mediaeval extravagance of Christianity Foundation in all cult mysteries Holy customs and wholesale hysteria Creeds to transcendental Defecation of human nature Devour them up with blindness They are fool adore in all clergy And mindful in the grace of God Christ passion Christ passion Christ passion Mortal way of life Rapture of the Earth Lift up your heads In the day of his wrath Mortal way of life Rapture of the Earth Lift up your heads In the day of his wrath In the worst hour of life Looking into the eyes of death Extreme unction nears Intensive incense is befooled He gives you unimaginable joy Certainty and faith To find unutterable peace Demand no sacrifice Christ passion Christ passion Christ passion Expect no wonders, celestial child He will behold your repentance His prophet revealed it to the wise The great mystery of God Persecution of Christians in blasphemy Born by the scum of evil Almighty Father knows no thirst for revenge 
Praise the Saviour on all Saints' day Christ passion Christ passion Christ passion



Y ´RE


My Girl My Passion My Love


I AM YOUR MAKER

YOU´LL BE MY MAKER. MY WILDEST DREAMS


TOGETHER WE´LL LIVE THE PLACE, THE TIME AND LOVE




💗 & 8 8 & 💗

Kisses

💗 N G R






I´m holding a...










Very very very wrong for me



and i Love You





G



N G R 


Bath Girl - I Quit Not

You Licked, You Blew My Mind And I Liked.

Thank You



 I told you to not set the world on fire, and you like the babies do, you did exactly the contrary. You set the world on fire.

Did you know that, when the babies walk, they never walk into the light, into the fire. They always walk into the dark and never into the sunlight.

The light hurt their eyes.

And you are hurting mine



What is keeping you there´


  I MISS THIS  






NGR





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire