samedi 5 novembre 2022

Camping

Thoughts and feelings at the present moment.

Soon he´ll be there. She´s smiling alone.

So many questions travelling with and without answers and doubts. 

She needs to feel it and to cry.


It´s Good to feel, taste and swallow the tears.

She´s feeling it.

She needs to find the daylight.

She´s travelling.

Time to be at home, at land. And there will be times for other travels adventures.

Personality and personal care are on the loose. She is losing her touch, her Glamour moi et tu seras ce qui tu es. 

After this long travel, she´ll be different. I´ve been sensing it since a while ago. It´s her but she isn´t the same person. I've been following her on her social media for a while and i sense and feel the differences. On my thought, point of view and opinion it´s senseless and visible to me.

I feel Gealous

Feelings 

Nothing more than feelings 

Trying to forget my Feelings of love 

Teardrops Rolling down on my face 

Trying to forget my Feelings of love Feelings For all my life I'll feel this I'd wish I'd never met you, girl You'll never come again Feelings Oh, oh, oh, feelings Oh, oh, oh, feelings Again in my life Feeling Feelings like I've never had you And feelings like I've never lost you Again in my heart Feelings For all my life I'll feel this I'd wish I'd never met you, girl You'll never come again Feelings Oh, oh, oh, feelings Oh, oh, oh, feelings Again in my arms


Doubts of whom is living alone. Of whom she is.


I´ll be there. Present, wherever she is, wherever she goes. On her thoughts and on her dreams. To illuminate her path and guide her to find the light, the dark tranquillity, the piece of mind, the warmth and the affectivity that she needs.

Someone

She likes freedom. Space and to live on her own. 

To guide her to not be free. To guide her to give some space to someone.

I´m Gealous Happy. And not in a good way.

Joy need to have someone on the side, Savoir-faire and time.

I never close the windows

   

 When the PJ´s (My6 Pajamas Her Pijamas) and the milky stars fall from the sky at night. Don´t get me wrong, i'm a vegan virgen Mary. I close my eyes, i sleep and i dream with the single literacy of my blanket and my of pillow. And when i wake up in the morning, the taste of the beautiful sunrises and the breeze of the wild are the condiments that touch the emotions to live and to travel another day of my6 life. 

But it´s so nice to make a pause sometimesTo be lazy sometimes. It´s so good to be with someone on the side. To stay with you and enjoy the moment.

The lazy moments with you. 

Are the greatest of my life.

God bless you

Thoughts, questions and doubts of having a baby or not.

💙 Twins 💗

2

👻👬👻Travels 😡 😡 to the unknown O__O´

Mother told me Yes, she told me, I'd meet girls like you 

Surrender

Surrender

To my territory

2028

There she goes to Argentina. 

She is leaving me. 


She needs some time to assimilate and to understand the Pumpkins. She needs some time to be focus only with a few interesting and important things. But Odyssey don´t make/take a break. Odyssey doesn´t stop for a moment.


WHY I DON´T MAKE A BREAK´





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire