mercredi 21 février 2024

Rain is coming.

 

The answer is close to being known. 

Will the waters of the river run down those stairs or will be just waters of tenderness, friendship and the storm in a glass of water´

What is she thinking?

Rain, seems to be the answer. But is there something else´









What is she doing and why´



"Not sure what she´s up too´"

Between love and hate

💙

There´s a smile, my love keep it with you.

Fall For Me Again



All our friends been acting strange 

Sunshine smiles, even when it rains 

And they pretend that they don't see the trouble with you and me 

But they know you're about to leave And even you have played a part Of someone who is still true at heart 

And do you think that I don't know your love for me turned cold? How sad to see you go But I'm hoping that you'll fall in love again And never look back on what might have been 

I pray that we will stay the best of friends And in my heart I hope that you will fall for me again But don't say there is no way The things you loved before haven't changed Well, I could find somebody new Who wouldn't tear my heart in two But I'd never get over you, oh no So I'm hoping that you fall in love again And never look back on what might have been I pray that we will stay the best of friends And in my heart I hope that you will fall for me again Oh, in my heart I hope that you will fall for me again I'm hoping that you fall for me again I hope that you will fall for me again Hope that you will fall for me again I hope that you will fall for me again Hope that you will fall for me again I hope that you will fall for me again I hope that you will fall for me again Hope that you will fall

Between love and hate.

She loves, he doesn´t.


If one day you want to throw it away throw it, but not against the wall because that's where you and I like to play.

Between love and hate

It is understood that not everyone like our play and our smile.

Yes, we play with each other and we both like it. It was beautiful and a great feeling for me. Thank you.

Isn´t it the truth´

Between love and hate

Being in the middle´ 

What kind of feeling is there´ 

In a moment love seem to be that thing, that feeling, in other, love seem to be distant, far, not that kind of thing, that idea, light and feeling called love. That thing and that someone not so right, not so perfect.


He's not as handsome as he was, time has passed, however not all of the Domino's pieces are lost.


Planting trees around the chicken coop. I told it once and I´ll tell it twice, a little roof and quiet and I´d live there.

Who´s there walking around the chicken coop´

The eggs will go to the kitchen to be cook and eaten.


You know, I live most of my time in the past. That's when it all happened and it's time and the place where I like to live and where I want to be. Many of the things I write and say today were part of the past and I continue to live them in the present. The dreams and fantasies never faded and ended with the passing of time. The discovery of new lands, new people and lifes with stories to tell, share and live. And here's where you show up, where you´re, where you live in me.


Why I keep living in the past´

Because not many things happen recently in my life.

Because I ain't got nothin' else to do here but somewhere else.

The only way for me to put a little bit of it all apart is to leave this place, find that someone and that somewhere place to live. And then and there with that someone I´ll no longer be living the / in the past but in the present time.

Why did I stay here all this time ́ 

Why didn't I go to live somewhere else ́


I rule the ruins


There's a tattooed symbol underneath my sleeve An iron glove over a hand of steel You can't touch me Don't touch me All for one, and one for me Listen well, and I'll set you free You can trust me For eternity No promise Is honest In a world of change I rule the ruins with passion and pain I rule the ruins Sinner or saint Fortune or fate Alive and well in this livin' hell I survived it all, now it's time to tell Can you hear me? Do you hear me? Once a tattered soul on bended knees With one hand to God, I felt the devil's breeze I begged, "Help me! Won't you rescue me?" One promise dishonest And everything will change I rule the ruins with passion and pain I rule the ruins Sinner or saint Fortune or fate There's a tattooed symbol underneath my sleeve Iron glove over a hand of steel I rule the ruins I rule the ruins I rule the ruins With passion and pain I rule the ruins Sinner and saint I rule the ruins I rule the ruins I rule the ruins I rule the ruins I rule the ruins


Is he aware of my blog and the things I've been writing and doing or only you?

✉😡👉

Bring not a shower but heavy rain to the land.

Another statue, a chance to live again.

There's got to be just more to it than this Or tell me why do we exist I'd like to think that when I die I'd get a chance another time And to return and live again Reincarnate, play the game Again, and again, and again, and again

People want to see running waters, creeks and rivers running in that stair and in the Newbys´s farm.

Storm them.


White Wedding




My love what have yo done to me´


Thank you, I loved.


Please don´t do it again.


The dot. We must find the end to this story. I´ll, and you´ Will you stop talking and doing these things to me´


That beam and that door...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire