vendredi 16 février 2024

HELLO 16






😡 1 0

Ride The Sky



 




NGR



and she liked it


#













🌹  🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Metal Storm / Face the Slayer


A misty night, a perfect night Beneath the cold of the frozen star You feel the fright, you know I'm near You never should have come this far 
I am alive, you can't kill me 


I will survive eternity Go through the fire, walk past the dead Lost in my eternal maze Your heart pounds through the mist filled air Your concentration breaks for me to strike You've cowered down, you've broken the chain Now I can freeze your burning eyes You see me lift the axe, as it plunges through your shield You now begin to panic as you see your chances grow slim Your running through the endless maze, you turn and I'll be there A force too strong for you to fight, I'll see your end tonight You think you can destroy me? You'd better think again I am eternal terror, my quest will never end I'll trap you in the pentagram and seal your battered tomb Your life is just another game for Satan's night of doom

Black Magic


Cursed black magic night We've been struck down Down in this Hell Spells surround me day and night Stricken by the force of evil light The force of evil light Cast under his spell Blinding my eyes Twisting my mind Fight to resist the evil inside Captive of a force of Satan's might A force of Satan's might Fighting the curse Break it, I must Laughing in sorrow Crying in lust My strength slips fast, soon I must fall Victim of fortune, my sources grow small 
Life slips away as demons come forth Death takes my hand and captures my soul






Sign of the Cross


Eleven saintly shrouded men Silhouettes stand against the sky One in front with a cross held high Come to wash my sins away Standing alone in the wind and rain Feeling the fear that is growing Sensing the change in the tide again Caught by the storm that is brewing Feel the anxiety hold off the fear Some of the doubt in the things you believe Now that your faith will be put to the test Nothing to do but await what is coming Why is then God still protecting me Even when I don't deserve it? Though I am blessed with an inner strength Some they would call it a penance Why am I meant to face this alone Asking the question time and again Praying to God won't keep me alive Inside my head feel the fear start to rise... They'll be saving their prayers when the moment comes There'll be penance to pay when it's judgement day And the guilty'll bleed when that moment comes They'll be coming to claim, take your soul away The sign of the cross The name of the rose A fire in the sky The sign of the cross They'll be coming to bring the eternal flame They'll be bringing us all immortality Holding communion so the world be blessed My creator, my God, lay my soul to rest The sign of the cross The name of the rose A fire in the sky The sign of the cross The sign of the cross The name of the rose A fire in the sky The sign of the cross The name of the rose The sign of the cross Lost the love of heaven above Chose the lust of the earth below Eleven saintly shrouded men Came to wash my sins away

Christ passion


We praise the Saviour Observe the ten commandments, confess our sins For time immoral Man's mind gets inspired by gift and faculty divine Blind superstition Religious liberty mitigate our sorrows Living in a world of dreams Don't fear the true image of a god Infant Jesus was crucified A memorial for our future Our atrocity is now forgiven Because He has done his penance Hear me, people of sighing Sorrows of pain and regret Left to the dead and dying You, that not know me as yet Christ passion Christ passion Christ passion Mediaeval extravagance of Christianity Foundation in all cult mysteries Holy customs and wholesale hysteria Creeds to transcendental Defecation of human nature Devour them up with blindness They are fool adore in all clergy And mindful in the grace of God Christ passion Christ passion Christ passion Mortal way of life Rapture of the Earth Lift up your heads In the day of his wrath Mortal way of life Rapture of the Earth Lift up your heads In the day of his wrath In the worst hour of life Looking into the eyes of death Extreme unction nears Intensive incense is befooled He gives you unimaginable joy Certainty and faith To find unutterable peace Demand no sacrifice Christ passion Christ passion Christ passion Expect no wonders, celestial child He will behold your repentance His prophet revealed it to the wise The great mystery of God Persecution of Christians in blasphemy Born by the scum of evil Almighty Father knows no thirst for revenge Praise the Saviour on all Saints' day Christ passion Christ passion Christ passion

Badlands


I ride alone, the wasteland that I cross Will take another life, we'll take another loss I feel a dry wind, dust is in my eyes The artic cold at night, the earth, it tells me lies God in heaven, my only friend Will I live to see my journey's end? As the world awakens me so hard, my values have been changed I make a promise to myself: Never again A dusty godforsaken path, endless to my dismay I know these are the badlands, somehow I'll find my way No more paradise, no more soothing rain All the sacrifice, the pain is all the same Still I'm pushing onward, alone I can't deny My presence fills the desert, my spirit never dies Will these lonely nights ever end? Will I live to see my journey's end? As the world awakens me so hard, my values have been changed I make a promise to myself: Never again A dusty godforsaken path, endless to my dismay I know these are the badlands, somehow I'll find my way The vultures that circle, cloud the empty sky, Patiently waiting, they wait for me to die Tortured and beaten, blistered by the sun Forceful and heartless, have the badlands won? Still I'm pushing onward, alone I can't deny My presence fills the desert, my spirit never dies As the world awakens me so hard, my values have been changed I make a promise to myself: Never again A dusty godforsaken path, endless to my dismay 
I know these are the badlands, somehow I'll find my way



Foreign affairs






💙💚💛💜💗💔💓

👤👥👥👫👬👭👤👥





POOP  POOP  POOP






LOVE SONGS
































NGR 37 Lisboa







37


















Champs Élysées Champs Magnétiques Laser


Lyon

Marie France




Aurora Ana


Interpol 
Everything Is Wrong












  MAICO F O TEAM   

  HR RQ  


X TEAM






HR TOKYO HOTEL 90



Klon 78 Deutschland



Mike Oldfield


Helena Ana Rui


Hugo


Ana Aurora laine store Lisbon 22 37







Aurora   Lena





















Schneider DE Sound

HR      Ricardo




















RJR Lacoste


HR Lacoste


NGR Lacoste



































HR RJR NGR El Corte Inglês Galiza Vigo













NGR SÓNIA CARLA




RJR NGR HR






















..............................





...............................



37 Casa da Moeda

























































NGR truck writings, Oporto concert


















NGR LONDON SOUVENIR





HR




NGR GUITAR







  ADIDAS  







Ricardo











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire