vendredi 2 février 2024

Eagle One

 



👄1o



Make Time For 1 Love

 

 🌚 I Know She Feels It 🌑

Kiss of Death


She smiles, laughs. A kiss, malice, a wish, desire.


 

Josh ⬅️🩷➡️ Erin

East meets West


I tell to my loves not to smile and laugh.
They do exactly the opposite / contrary. They smile and laugh.

When East Mean West






👀👫👀


Ashes To Ashes Dust To Dust


I want them to know it's me It's on my head I'll point the finger at me It's on my head Give it all to you Then I'll be closer Smiling with the mouth to the ocean And I'll wave to you with the arms of the mountain I'll see you I will let you shout no more It's on my head (It's on my head) I'll pick you up from the floor It's on my head (It's on my head) I'll let you even the score It's on my head (It's on my head) Give it all to you Then I'll be closer Smiling with the mouth to the ocean And I'll wave to you with the arms of the mountain I'll see you Give the same to me then I'll be closer, closer Give the same to me then I'll be closer, closer Smiling with the mouth of the ocean And I'll wave to you with the arms of the mountain Give the same to me then I'll be closer, closer Give the same to me then I'll be closer, closer


😡



No More Lies
😡


😡
/
Josh demolitia











👀



NGR LOVES THE WONDERFUL  ONES










22









"No one has to know what we do"





           







  Josh & Erin  



















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire