vendredi 23 février 2024


I would be loving being there doing the same as you´re doing at the moment. Travelling in my truck, by my own or with someone in that kind of environment and landscape.

Travelling is one of my loves. I would be loving you and you'd be my great journey to another world. Well, I don't know what world but there'd be love. You are a world that was imagine and created to be loved.

 

Wild child

Like a close friend. Could we say a confidencial friend. Someone with whom you can talk about things openly. Things that you don´t talk with any other friend. Well, you tell things on your social media, some fantasy and dreams there, some hiding, some are true and spicy. Some sweet innocence there, you beautiful girl. I would love to be that friend to you. I know that you really have the need to put some things out, to talk and to express yourself with someone.

Hold on my heart

Hold on my heart Just hold on to that feeling We both know we've been here before We both know what can happen Hold on my heart 'Cause I'm lookin' over your shoulder Ooh, please don't rush in this time Don't show her how you feel Hold on my heart Throw me a lifeline I'll keep a place for you Somewhere deep inside So hold on my heart Please tell her to be patient 'Cause there has never been a time That I wanted something more If I can recall this feeling And I know there's a chance Oh, I will be there Yes, I will be there Be there for you Whenever you want me to Whenever you call Oh, I will be there Yes, I will be there Hold on my heart Don't let her see you crying No matter where I go She'll always be with me So hold on my heart Just hold on to that feeling We both know we've been here before We both know what can happen So hold on my heart Just hold on my heart I'm gonna hold on to that heart (hold on my heart) Hold on, just hold on (hold on my heart) Just hold on, just hold on (hold on my heart) Hold on (hold on my heart)


I love many many things, truly truly truly.
Does she knows what I don´t like love´
When I see the sweet little girl that I like love travelling all alone, needy and lost out there and slipping somewhere by accident, need and occasion and falling on the branches of a tree that appeared on the way and then embracing and traveling through unknown lands to satisfy loss, loneliness, thirst and hunger like a woman from a street corner does when one of the pieces of the love puzzle is gone and lost by loneliness, temptation, perdition and sin because there isn´t someone there with her. 
Well, like a statue of a woman playing in the middle of a street. Butt she is beautiful anyway. Somehow... there´s something in her that make me like love her.
Why this happen´ It happens because she doesn´t have a boyfriend, she doesn´t have daily care and love in real time in her mind and heart, that she´s missing and that she needs more than ever.

What´s happening´


I don´t understand.
I don´t understand his comments.
What he sees and reads, what he thinks about it.
He tells the truth.

What´s up with the world´ Tell me something´


Take a look at her Instagram page and tell me what do you think!?

Eva zu Beck | Raw Adventure (@evazubeck) • Instagram photos and videos


What does she thinks he thinks´


Eva zu Beck | Raw Adventure (@evazubeck) • Instagram photos and videos

She 👄 me everyday and goes through the shield of my body and thought. It´s impossible to me not to say a word and that I like love her.

Can I be sympathetic with her´ No, she slaps my arse and feelings when she writes and says those thing*, when she posts those pictures and videos on her social media. She assaults and rapes me with her sweetness and beauty.

Eva zu Beck | Raw Adventure (@evazubeck) • Instagram photos and videos

She really makes me think of her.

I tell her not to smile, what does she do´

Single things. Visual things, reading and touching things. She gives me different perspectives of her. Worry and dangerous perspectives of her being, of an unnatural being.



People love things, people love people, people love love.
It doesn´t mean that people don´t love pain and hate, a slap or two. Love is not just kindness, sweet words and kisses.
People chose things mostly of the time, if there are options and choices to make.
Let her be let her go

Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter


Honey, it's getting close to midnight And all the myths are still in town True love and lipstick on your linen Bite the pillow, make no sound If there's some living to be done Before your life becomes your tomb You'd better know that I'm the one Unchain your back door Invite me around Bring your daughter Bring your daughter to the slaughter Let her go, let her go, let her go Bring your daughter Bring your daughter to the slaughter Let her go, let her go, let her go Let her go, yeah Honey, it's getting close to daybreak The sun is creeping in the sky No patent remedies for heartache Just empty words and humble pie So get down on your knees, honey Assume an attitude You just pray that I'll be waiting 'Cause you know, you know I'm coming soon Bring your daughter Bring your daughter to the slaughter Let her go, let her go, let her go Bring your daughter Bring your daughter to the slaughter Let her go, let her go, let her go So pick up your foolish pride No going back Nowhere, no way, no place to hide Let her go Bring your daughter, bring your daughter Bring your daughter, bring your daughter Bring your daughter, bring your daughter to the slaughter Bring your daughter, fetch your daughter Bring your daughter, fetch your daughter Bring your daughter, fetch your daughter to the slaughter Bring your daughter Bring your daughter to the slaughter Let her go, let her go, let her go Bring your daughter Bring your daughter to the slaughter Let her go, let her go, let her go Bring your daughter Bring your daughter to the slaughter Let her go, let her go, let her go Let her go Let her go Let her go Gonna getcha now

Let her be and let her go is true love and I love it, all day long.

It´s a gain for me every time she slips and falls.

Let me make this comment to make her know it.

She likes it, drops, Scientology and fireworks, I can´t agree and accept it.

She matters to me and I can´t let her be and go.

It´s not ok. 

Something can be done. It´s not impossible.


She doesn´t like this or that... Goood, I´ll live with that.


On these last posts

She´s talking like a sweet little girl. Which means that there´s some love there, someone somewhere ticking in her mind and heart.


Can't Stop Loving You

                                       NOR


So you're leavin' In the mornin' On the early train Well, I could say everything's all right And I could pretend and say goodbye Got your ticket Got your suitcase Got your leaving smile Though I could say that's the way it goes And I could pretend you won't know That I was lying 'Cause I can't stop loving you No, I can't stop loving you No, I won't stop loving you Why should I? We took a taxi To the station Not a word was said And I saw you walk across the road For maybe the last time, I don't know Feeling humble Heard a rumble on the railway track And when I hear the whistle blow I'll walk away and you won't know That I'll be crying Because I can't stop loving you No, I can't stop loving you No, I won't stop loving you Why should I? (Even try) I'll always be here by your side (why, why, why?) I never wanted to say goodbye (why even try?) I'm always here, if you change Change your mind So you're leavin' In the mornin' On the early train Well, I could say everything's alright And I could pretend and say goodbye But that would be lying, no Because I can't stop loving you (can't stop loving you) No, I can't stop loving you (I won't stop loving you) No, I won't stop loving you Why should I? (Why should I even try?) Because I can't stop loving you (can't stop loving you) No, I can't stop loving you (it's all I can do to keep from crying) No, I won't stop loving you Why should I? (Why should I?) Why should I? (Tell me why?) Why should I even try?

That's All

Just as I thought it was goin' alright I found out I'm wrong, when I thought I was right It's always the same, it's just a shame, that's all I could say day, and you'd say night Tell me it's black, when I know that it's white Always the same, it's just a shame and that's all I could leave, but I won't go Though my heart might tell me so I can't feel a thing from my head down to my toes But why does it always seem to be Me lookin' at you, you lookin' at me It's always the same, it's just a shame, that's all Turnin' me on, turnin' me off Making me feel like I want too much Livin' with you is just putting me through it all of the time Runnin' around, staying out all night Taking it all instead of taking one bite Living with you is just putting me through it all of the time I could leave, but I won't go But it'd be easier I know I can't feel a thing from my head down to my toes Why does it always seem to be Me lookin' at you, you lookin' at me It's always the same, it's just a shame, that's all Truth is I love you More than I wanted to There's no point in trying to pretend There's been no one who Makes me feel like you do Say we'll be together 'til the end But I could leave, but I won't go It'd be easier I know I can't feel a thing from my head down to my toes So why does it always seem to be Me looking at you, you looking at me It's always the same, it's just a shame, that's all But I love you More than I wanted to There's no point in trying to pretend There's been no one who Makes me feel like you do Say we'll be together 'til the end But just as I thought it was going alright I find out I'm wrong when I thought I was right It's always the same, it's just a shame, that's all Well, I could say day, you'd say night Tell me it's black when I know that it's white It's always the same, it's just a shame, that's all That's all


Goodnight my love

Kisses

NGR





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire