dimanche 18 février 2024

Jonna


 




I AM EAGLE ONE




🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹


























Moving Away


Cold so cold and alone Aching worry and fear suddenly coming Hold don't wanna let go Thinking of the years Moments of joy and blue Moving away trying to find a place No more pain Hoping to see the day Come what may no matter what they say No more rain Just moving away As she walked out the room couldn't believe it What was said and done So full of dark and gloom Moving away trying to find a place No more pain Hoping to see the day Come what may no matter what they say No more rain Just moving away Moving away trying to find a place No more pain Hoping to see the day Come what may no matter what they say No more rain Just moving away Moving away trying to find a place No more pain Hoping to see the day Come what may no matter what they say No more rain Just moving away Moving away Just moving away

Falling




Weary glowing moonlight changes I pass their way Distant breath shadows on my face Sensing instant echo from past 'til the present Can't ease the pounding of my heart Moments come and moments go! I'm falling From the mysteries in mind All the time I'm holding The ones I left behind I'm falling down Out of sight I'm falling without Shadow, distant whisper no one will hear of feel my fear Cursing those who took my heart Knowing magic happens Faith, cross, angels coming Take me home, make me whole again I'm falling From the mysteries in mind All the time I'm holding The ones I left behind I'm falling down Out of sight Can't stop and show my face I'm gonna go insane The looks you show are strangers to my pain The wish that I had in the past, they are gone Oh, they're just so gone! I'm falling without I'm falling From the mysteries in mind All the time I'm holding The ones I left behind I'm falling down Out of sight I'm falling without From the mysteries in mind All the time I'm holding The ones I left behind I'm falling down Out of sight I'm falling without



#
















Nightwish Paris



October and April


She was like April sky Sunrise in her eyes Child of light Shining star Fire in her heart Brightest day Melting snow Breaking through the chill October and April He was like frozen sky In October night Darkest cloud Endless storm Raining from his heart Coldest moon Deepest blue Tearing down the spring October and April Like hate and love Worlds apart This fatal love Was like poison Right from the start Like light and dark Worlds apart This fatal love Was like poison Right from the start We were like loaded guns Sacrificed our lives We were like love undone Craving to entwine Fatal touch Final thrill Love was bound to kill October and April Like hate and love Worlds apart This fatal love Was like poison Right from the start Like light and dark Worlds apart This fatal love Was like poison Right from the start Hate and love Worlds apart This fatal love Was like poison Right from the start Light and dark Worlds apart This fatal love Was like poison Right from the start October and April October and April October and April


NGR April 7



NGR Paris January 2007 - April 2007

Lisbon hour            Huit  8  Oui Paris                             



Cold color 5





 While Your Lips Are Still Red 




HR














HR


















HR TEAM





MAICO Team cars
HR AIDA Opel corsa 1200 
Rover 213 SE PD-00-01 
Rover 416i XF-00-01
RQ Alfa Romeo 3.3 Audi
TEAM
Renault Express SX-00-01 - PE-00-01
Renault Traffic FO-00-01 


La Defense





  NGR DE  








Avenue George V nº23


Ligne 1
La Defense - Chateaux de Vincennes




Delay, delay mayday...

The travel ticket is in one of my boxes. So many shit that I need to make some search to find it. Then take a picture of it and post it here in this messages. However, I know. inthey know,  cause I already post it in my blogs. Concert ticket is missing in action, ted was there and he and Nightwish know that I went to see the concert.
I went to Paris in January and in April that year .

April travel
 








Concord












...


NIGHTWISH CONCERT 
ZENITH PARIS
APRIL 6 2007

Anette Olzon


























Not all the pictures I took at the concert are here in this message.
If you make a search on my blogs you´ll find all the others and videos too.























DELTA 📐 WINGS













Jean Henry G


  rcfs le marron  






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire