lundi 12 février 2024

Hannah

 

Rainbow House










Don´t Talk To Strangers







Azores 37 Lisboa







Ruby   Simon
                    NG   Daddy H


Let it never be said That romance is dead 'Cause there's so little else Occupying my head There is nothing I need Except the function to breath But I'm not really fussed Doesn't matter to me Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby! Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya! Know what you're doing, doing to me! Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby! Due to lack of interest Tomorrow is cancelled Let the clocks be reset And the pendulums held 'Cause there's nothing at all Except the space in-between Finding out what you're called And repeating your name Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby! Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya! Know what you're doing doing to me! Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby! Could it be, could it be That you're joking with me And you don't really see You and me Could it be, could it be That you're joking with me And you don't really see You with me Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby! Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya! Know what you're doing doing to me! Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby! Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya! Know what you're doing,doing to me!


I Predict A Riot


Watching the people get lairy

Harry

 

It's not very pretty I tell thee Walking through town is quite scary It's not very sensible either A friend of a friend he got beaten He looked the wrong way at a policeman Would never have happened to Smeaton An Old Leodensian La... la, la, la, la, la Ah... la, la, la, la, la I predict a riot I predict a riot I predict a riot I predict a riot I tried to get to my taxi The man in a tracksuit attacks me He said that he saw it before me And wants to get things a bit gory Girls scrabble 'round with no clothes on To borrow a pound for a condom If it wasn't for chip fat they'd be frozen They're not very sensible La... la, la, la, la, la Ah... la, la, la, la, la I predict a riot I predict a riot I predict a riot I predict a riot And if there's anybody left in here That doesn't want to be out there, oh Watching the people get lairy It's not very pretty I tell thee Walking through town is quite scary Not very sensible La... la, la, la, la, la Ah... la, la, la, la, la I predict a riot I predict a riot I predict a riot I predict a riot And if there's anybody left in here That doesn't want to be out there I predict a riot I predict a riot I predict a riot I predict a riot









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire