samedi 24 février 2024

Nature

 

Wild Child

I ride, I ride the winds that bring the rain A creature of love and I can't be tamed I want you, 'cause I'm gonna take your love from him And I'll touch your face and hot burning skin No, he'll never ever touch you like I do So look in my eyes and burn alive, the truth I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I want you Tell me, tell me the lies you're telling him When you run away, 'cause I wanna know 'Cause I, I'm sure it's killing him to find That you run to me when he lets you go 'Cause I'm burning, burning, burning up with fire So come turn me on and turn the flames up higher I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I want you A naked heat machine, I want your love When the moons arise, we'll feel just what it does I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile,

 I need you to touch me 

'Cause I want what you do 

I want you





Home in the Meadow


Fade To Black



Life it seems will fade away Drifting further every day Getting lost within myself Nothing matters, no one else I have lost the will to live Simply nothing more to give There is nothing more for me Need the end to set me free Things aren't what they used to be Missing one inside of me Deathly lost, this can't be real Can't stand this hell I feel Emptiness is filling me To the point of agony Growing darkness taking dawn I was me, but now he's gone No one but me, can save myself, but it's too late Now I can't think, think why I should even try Yesterday seems, as though it never existed Death greets me warm, now I will just say goodbye (goodbye)


Not so wonderful telling stories about you.





The reality of Winter



If you had a home, a cabin, whatever, a roof to live, the winter would be other reality and much more livable, warm, comfy and interesting

And if you had that someone in your life, shit would be, your life would be miserable.



Think of me, I know you´re going to shoot yourself.



My love are you hungry´



You´re travelling alone in an old truck in the middle of the winter...









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire