vendredi 2 février 2024

22

 

💙💗


N


G
Orange Green Blue Red
Blue Rose



NGR


🌹  🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹


Under A Violet M🌚🌚n






I bet you think about me










Uploading files






She have been feeling it.


She went to visit her friends in their house.

After dinner they played the pieces game, coversation and drinks, spending the night time. 

What hour did she went back home' Did she'

Her eyes are jumping from her face, she looks down, don't know the reason why she's smiling to me'

Yes yes yes, she says.

She gets lost everytime she feels lonely and needy. She fires up and explodes in drinks, drops and meat. She always gets dropped and rusted.

Shit, shit it is, this shit is a beautiful piece of shit.

Butt yet, butt wet, she *ing loves loves loves to do these things to me.

She teases me and I just want to slap her arse, kiss her, hold and squeeze her.

*



 Saturday, party tonight at her home'



Vilk, ladies and gentleman, the party was a couple of days ago, he said.


Damn it, don't make me say these things.


You know I *ing love and want you.

You beautiful

Kisses

NGR


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire