dimanche 18 février 2024

 


🌹











John & Tara

Aurora NGR RJR









In This River - Black Label Society






I've been around this world, yet I see no end All shall fade to black, again and again This storm that's broken me, my only friend, yeah In this river all shall fade to black In this river ain't no coming back In this river all shall fade to black Ain't no coming back Withdrawn a step away just to find myself The door is closed again, the only one left This storm that's broken me, my only friend, yeah In this river all shall fade to black In this river ain't no coming back In this river all shall fade to black In this river all shall fade to black In this river ain't no coming back In this river all shall fade to black Ain't no coming back In this river all shall fade to black In this river ain't no coming back In this river all shall fade to black In this river all shall fade to black In this river ain't no coming back In this river all shall fade to black Ain't no coming back


Dreamer




Only the two of us

HR  NGR



Could you please design your oven in a paper










Romeo And Juliet 

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹


A lovestruck Romeo sings the streets a serenade Laying everybody low with a love song that he made Finds a street light, steps out of the shade Says something like, "You and me babe, how about it?" Juliet says, "Hey it's Romeo, you nearly gave me a heart attack" He's underneath the window She's singing, "Hey la, my boyfriend's back You shouldn't come around here, singing up at people like that Anyway, what you gonna do about it?" Juliet, the dice was loaded from the start And I bet, then you exploded in my heart And I forget, I forget, the movie song When you gonna realize it was just that the time was wrong? Juliet Come up on different streets They both were streets of shame Both dirty, both mean, yes and the dream was just the same And I dreamed your dream for you, and now your dream is real How can you look at me as if I was just another one of your deals? When you can fall for chains of silver You can fall for chains of gold You can fall for pretty strangers And the promises they hold You promised me everything You promised me thick and thin, yeah Now you just say, "Oh Romeo, yeah You know I used to have a scene with him" Juliet, when we made love, you used to cry You said, "I love you like the stars above, I'll love you 'til I die" There's a place for us, you know the movie song When you gonna realize, it was just that the time was wrong? Juliet I can't do the talks, like they talk on the TV And I can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be I can't do everything, but I'll do anything for you I can't do anything 'cept be in love with you And all I do is miss you, and the way we used to be All I do is keep the beat, the bad company And all I do is kiss you, through the bars of a rhyme Juliet, I'd do the stars with you, anytime Ah Juliet, when we made love, you used to cry You said, "I love you like the stars above, I'll love you 'til I die" There's a place for us, you know the movie song When you gonna realize, it was just that the time was wrong? Juliet And a lovestruck Romeo sings the streets a serenade Laying everybody low, with a love song that he made Find a convenient streetlight, steps out of the shade And says something like, 
"You and me babe, how 'bout it?" "You and me babe, how about it?"








On Every Street




Has the book of love been written? 

Can anyone find any answer in this is this place?




I👀U👄ING💙💚💗OFOZ



Why the waters keep running´



 Ride Across the River


I'm a soldier of freedom in the army of the man Ah we are the chosen, we're the partisan alright Well the cause it is noble and the cause it is just We are ready to pay with our lives if we must Gonna ride across the river deep and wide Ride across the river to the other side Now I'm a soldier of fortune, I'm a dog of war And we don't give a damn who the killing is for Yeah it's the same old story with a different name Death or glory, it's the killing game Gonna ride across the river deep and wide Ride across the river to the other side Oh nothing gonna stop them as the day follows the night Right become a wrong, the left become the right And they sing as they march with their flags unfurled Today in the mountains, tomorrow the world Gonna ride across the river deep and wide Ride across the river to the other side Gonna ride across the river deep and wide Ride across the river to the other side

Where do the waters flow´



In the Waters Of Love



High and dry in the long hot day Lost and lonely every way Got the flats all around me sky up above Yes, I need a little water of love I've been too long lonely and my heart feels pain Crying out for some soothing rain I believe I have taken enough Yes, I need a little water of love Water of love deep in the ground But there ain't no water here to be found Some day, baby, when the river runs free It's gonna carry that water of love to me There's a bird up in a tree sitting up high Just a-waiting for me to die If I don't get some water soon I'll be dead and gone in the afternoon Water of love deep in the ground But there ain't no water here to be found Some day, baby, when the river runs free It's gonna carry that water of love to me Once I had a woman I could call my own Once I had a woman, now my woman she gone Once there was a river, now there's a stone You know it's evil when you're living alone Water of love deep in the ground But there ain't no water here to be found Some day, baby, when the river runs free It's gonna carry that water of love to me (carry that) Water of love deep in the ground But there ain't no water here to be found Some day, baby, when the river runs free It's gonna carry that water of love to me



I nail my pot


Oh ann


We Can Work It Out 


Try to see it my way Do I have to keep on talking 'til I can't go on? While you see it your way Run the risk of knowing that our love may soon be gone We can work it out We can work it out Think of what you're saying You can get it wrong and still you think that it's all right Think of what I'm saying We can work it out, and get it straight or say good night We can work it out We can work it out Life is very short And there's no time For fussing and fighting, my friend I have always thought that it's a crime So I will ask you once again Try to see it my way Only time will tell if I am righ, or I am wrong While you see it your way There's a chance that we might fall apart before too long We can work it out We can work it out Life is very short And there's no time For fussing and fighting, my friend I have always thought that it's a crime So I will ask you once again Try to see it my way Only time will tell If I am right, or I am wrong While you see it your way There's a chance that we might fall apart before too long We can work it out We can work it out

Butt this is not a love song. It can never be a love song.

Du Hast 


Du, du hast, du hast mich Du, du hast, du hast mich Du, du hast, du hast mich Du, du hast, du hast mich Du, du hast, du hast mich, du hast mich Du hast mich gefragt, du hast mich gefragt Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet Treu ihr sein für alle Tage? Nein! Nein! Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet Treu ihr sein für alle Tage? Nein! Nein! Du, du hast, du hast mich Du, du hast, du hast mich Du, du hast, du hast mich, du hast mich Du hast mich gefragt, du hast mich gefragt Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet Treu ihr sein für alle Tage? Nein! Nein! Willst du bis zum Tod der Scheide Sie lieben auch in schlechten Tagen? Nein! Nein! 

Willst du bis der Tod euch scheidet Treu ihr sein? 


Nein! Nein!


😡









































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire