mardi 15 octobre 2024

Superstar

 






























































Always look at the bright side of life




Survival mode, she was dropped, awake but acting unconsciously.

Yes, it was a long hike, tiring physically and psychologically, but she was dropped with food and drink supplies after the hike.

She can't think, talk and move.

AC


They are destroying her, destroying her being.

Killing Eva


Sim Sin.  Sim yes

Sim what?

Sin? Pecado

Do you love me?

Say it to me, I want to hear you saying it to me.

Keep on going, keep travelling.

You need a boyfriend and that's all you need. You need the friendship and love of a companion, You have the need to talk, to be heard and to listen. To express yourself to someone, to a companion. You need touch, to touch and to be touched. To kiss and to be kissed. You need to be snuggled, you need to be comforted in the arms of someone dear and the comfort of a home.

Quiet moments, space, time, peace, tranquility, leisure, entertainment, reading, writing, work, travel, adventure.

You need a little roof with walls, a place to stay and live.

Being homeless and lonely it's not good. It's an imperfect life.

Being a woman and a child at the same time.


Time was perfect, no more and no less a minute, It was the exact time.


I can't think of anyone else butt you.

I can't talk, he, you NGR won't let me talk.

I can't move, I can't love, I wish, I want, I'm tempeted to move, to love you. I can't move... I'm on the floor between my sheets, you tied me with your love.

I hate you, I love, I don't know anymore. I'm homeless, lonely, cold and hungry. Needy, I may say.

I know you are all these things...



Are you going to visit your mon?

Roses to mom.

Kisses? No, the kisses that I still have with me are to be giving to your daughter.

I still have some kisses to give. You know, I've been travelling, I left some along the way between trips. Yesterday, Susan, two weeks ago, Christine. It's not a case to worry about, I still have kisses in me to your daughter.





Travel and Office

Travel...???


Ticket

Yes, I have. I need a girl to lift my wings and then I'll get there.














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire