mercredi 2 octobre 2024

Chuva chuvinha


Ride the sky

Much too long I've been a prisoner here The hour has come to break out Shackled and chained almost goin' insane It's better to live on the run Set me free, set me free Send me a sign, wanna leave it all behind I'll be leaving the hands of doom Rearrange the master plan, take the future in my hands To be free and not trapped anymore Ride the sky, ride the sky Give me wings to fly, ride the sky Ride the sky, ride the sky Give me wings to fly, ride the sky I have to think for myself and then act In conformity of my own thoughts No one should tell me what's wrong and what's right Why don't you leave me alone? Set me free, set me free Send me a sign, wanna leave it all behind I'll be leaving the hands of doom Rearrange the master plan, take the future in my hands To be free and not trapped anymore Ride the sky, ride the sky Give me wings to fly, ride the sky Ride the sky, ride the sky Give me wings to fly, ride the sky Send me a sign, wanna leave it all behind I'll be leaving the hands of doom Rearrange the master plan, take the future in my hands To be free and not trapped anymore Ride the sky, ride the sky Give me wings to fly, ride the sky Ride the sky, ride the sky Give me wings to fly, ride the sky Ride the sky, ride the sky Ride the sky, give me wings to fly









Uma gaivota voava, voava Asas de vento, coração de mar Uma gaivota voava, voava Asas de vento, coração de mar Como ela, somos livres Somos livres de voar Como ela, somos livres Somos livres de voar Uma papoila crescia, crescia Grito vermelho, num campo qualquer Uma papoila crescia, crescia Grito vermelho, num campo qualquer Como ela, somos livres Somos livres de crescer Como ela, somos livres Somos livres de crescer Uma criança dizia, dizia Quando for grande, não vou combater Uma criança dizia, dizia Quando for grande, não vou combater Como ela, somos livres Somos livres de dizer Como ela, somos livres Somos livres de dizer Somos um povo que cerra fileiras Parte à conquista do pão e da paz Somos um povo que cerra fileiras Parte à conquista do pão e da paz Somos livres, somos livres Não voltaremos atrás Somos livres, somos livres Não voltaremos atrás Somos livres, somos livres Não voltaremos atrás Somos livres, somos livres Não voltaremos atrás Somos livres, somos livres Não voltaremos atrás


An endless war. The only way to end the war is to end all wars. Territorial, religious and evil wars.

Chaqu´un á sa place.

Each one in their place, doing and living their live.

Even though there are different ideals, religions and beliefs. Despite all the divergences that a powder for conflicts and by consequence wars.


It will be a war of the skies between Israel and Iran. A technological, powerful, destructive and deadly in the skies and Earth, where missiles and eagles will fly.

Angels will go to heaven, demons will go to hell.

Not all have wings, some will go by their own wings, others will be taken to their destination.

Ghost riders in the sky

An old cowboy went riding out One dark and windy day Upon a ridge he rested As he went along his way When all at once a mighty herd Of red eyed cows he saw Plowin' through the ragged skies And up the cloudy draw Their brands were still on fire And their hooves were made of steel Their horns were black and shiny And their hot breath he could feel A bolt of fear went through him As they thundered through the sky For he saw the riders coming hard And he heard their mournful cry Yippie-yi-o Yippie-yi-yay Ghost riders in the sky Their faces gaunt Their eyes were blurred Their shirts all soaked with sweat He's riding hard to catch that herd But he ain't caught 'em yet 'Cause they've got to ride forever On that range up in the sky On horses snorting fire As they ride on, hear their cry As the riders loped on by him He heard one call his name 'If you wanna save your soul From hell a-riding on our range Then, cowboy, change your ways today Or with us you will ride Trying to catch the devil's herd Across these endless skies Yippie-yi-o Yippie-yi-yay Ghost riders in the sky Ghost riders in the sky Ghost riders in the sky

Walking in the air


My Angel Gabriel

Am I evil?





Monte Abraão Abraham Mount

Gaivota







Bring me to life





My Immortal














Seagull



Lost on a painted sky 


Where the clouds are hung 


For the poet's eye 


You may find him If you may find him There On a distant shore By the wings of dreams Through an open door You may know him If you may Be As a page that aches for a word Which speaks on a theme that is timeless While the Sun God will make for your day Sing As a song in search of a voice that is silent And the one God will make for your way And we dance To a whispered voice Overheard by the soul Undertook by the heart And you may know it If you may know it While the sand Would become the stone Which begat the spark Turned to living bone Holy, holy Sanctus, sanctus Be As a page that aches for a word Which speaks on a theme that is timeless While the Sun God will make for your day Sing As a song in search of a voice that is silent And the one God will make for your way
















Middle East

Calm before the storm



Iran



Mine fields

Lebanon





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire