mercredi 16 octobre 2024

Dead

 

I'm dead, you're dead.

We're both dead.

Now that we're both dead and together we can talk with each other.

What are we going to say to each other and to do?

I love you, do you love me?

Yes, I love you.

I love you, do you love me?

Yes, I love you.

We love each other.

What are we going to do?

We're going to that somewhere place.

What are we going to do there?

We are going to build our little roof with walls.

After it's build we'll have our little shelter, we'll  have a place with minimal conditions to live. Which will give some comfort.

Then with time we'll talk about things, about us, what do we want to do and live together. Our ideas and imagination will lead us into some conclusions, plans and projects.

We make a scratch on a paper, we design our place, our home.

We start the build...

We make love.


Lay on the floor

You couldn't think, talk and move.

Awake but acting unconsiously.

You were tired, dropped...  If you were ok you wouldn't be lay on the floor, speechless, talking that way... etc 

You said sim sin.

I wanted to hear it from you.

Yet it put some questions on the table.

Sim sin

Did you said yes? Sim

Did you sin? Sin

To who we're you talking?

Are you saying yes, are you tempted?


Thinking

Thinking about what, about who?

We are a three hours flight from each other.

Think big, go higher, bills to pay.

Are you sacrificing yourself and for what?


I think I'm getting old!?

True

I'm tired of this shit?

Of what?

Being travelling all this time, of being homeless, lonely, celibatare? Of not having a boyfriend? Of being travelling in trepidante roads, trails and strangers?


The sheets, yes the sheets.

Are you talking with me? To who are you talking?

Do you see, you have the need to talk with someone, to be with someone. You need á boyfriend. If it wasn't the case you wouldn't be doing these kind of things and posting it in your Instagram page. If you had a boyfriend you would be talking and doing these kind of beautiful things with your boyfriend and not on your social media, talking to who?.


I'm writing things, thoughts. Things I see, listen and read from you.

You know I like love you, don't you? Do you know something, something that I don't know? I know I like love you.

Note: It's always better to do things with someone. Even better if you do things with that someone.

Am I that someone? Am I better than when you do it alone?

Yes, I am.


One in the morning and you're still awake, posting things on your Instagram page, and talking to who?


Something and someone is alive. What and who? What and who's alive in your mind.

Do you love someone?

What do you want?

No doubt on my mind that you want something, that you want someone.

Tell me, you can talk with me.

Are we friends?

No, I'm not a friend that you should have. I'm a bad person. Do you like who I am. What I've been for you?


Questions

Are you here on my blog? Do you see and read my messages?

Cause I want to know, I want to know if I can slap your arse even more.

Your last Instagram posts. I´m writing and saying things. Should I post it here to explain what I´m writing and saying on this dead message?

Are you angry with me? Do you want to slay me?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire