dimanche 6 octobre 2024

Hello

 









Hello
How are you?
Good, thanks.

Why start laying the tiles in the middle of the roof and not on one side (left or right side) of the roof? On the right of the screen, that's the place to start.

To choose one side of the roof to start it's the right thing to do. It would be right to do, less math, calculation and work for sure.

Looks like that you've done a lot of work there in this last week. Judging by your last YouTube video, full of work and content.

No one is here to judge no one, butt to learn and work. To do and build something. Something like a roof, with tiles and skylights, why not. A secure roof of course, no one wants a tile to fall above the head... Strong winds, heavy rain, clouds and stone houses above the clouds.
Sky signs, caution, warning, etc. These kind of little and simple things. Looking for good future plans.

Just writing and saying things. No heart feelings.



Hello

Song, yes


A kind tile, a smile, a Kiss in the corner of the lip.
Lyrics
Write the lyrics you would like to be written on your cheek.
The voice that makes you think, walk and dance.
If you run take the Key with you, if you run we'll have time to open the gate and spend some time together under the gun and fire.
If you run with empty hands, without thought and love, you may find yourself between life and death with no way out.
Will you survive or get frozen somewhere? Alone and with no where to go, what would you do?
Dial my phone number any time and at any hour you want, I'll answer you.

Madonna, she's there, lean right in the middle of the wall.
What's my name?
Say my name to me.

N G R

Goodbye waters of my tears, sadness and smiles.
Do you see it in my eyes? I like you, is there any open door? A place for me to be with you? You've been following me, you said that I like you, is it true, do you know something?




I know what I'm doing, she is the dark light in my thought and work that I'm dealing with.
However, no life treat, nothing serious.


Interesting darkness, this path I'm walking on.



Seek (search) to have knowledge and learn things. What to do, what materials and tools to use to work and build things?


Deal with a little roof with walls and one. 008
Is signed.


Recipe books

Where you came from I don't know. These words that I'm writing on these pages are yours, are from your life recital. These are the words of the songs you've lived. Your imagination and creativity, your love melodies and art, the beautiful things that are within your being and that I've been following, tasting and writing. 
You take me to those places you've been and I'm living it.

I saw with my eyes your life path. The places, the people that you've been with. The paths and trails where you walked, the bread and the water, the noisy and quiet corners you stayed overnight and rested, hunger and feasts, the hosts, the wine and the napkins, the war fields and all the battles you fought. Your life path that I saw from the sky after my death.

Made with love, the roots of evil, the crush.




So much going on and you're going to travel!?
To where?

The brush... is it tasty?


Paint what you would like to paint.
Would you paint wine and love? Would you paint me? Get me drunk with your licor, salive and love?
There's wine, love, we can give place and time to find out.

A page that can be written.

The mystery
The war, making war
Life and death running in thought. Love is not what it was before. Some feelings have changed, some are still here.



Swimming in your mind, whispering in your thoughts, swimming in the blood of your body, whispering in your wishes, moans and delights.
Eye, lip, nipple, kisses and bites, a lick in time.



Process and ways to build a block wall with cement.
Depending on the blocks, what's to build, etc. There are easier processes and ways.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire