mardi 1 octobre 2024

Love you girl


Meital Dohan

Meital Dohan


















It will never happen


You and me


Leave the light on

Take my hand, tell me what you are feeling Understand this is just the beginning Although I have to go, it makes me feel like crying I don't know when I'll see you again Darling, leave a light on for me I'll be there before you close the door To give you all the love that you need Darling, leave a light on for me 'Cause when the world takes me away You are still the air that I breathe I can't explain, I don't know Just how far I have to go But, darling, I'll keep the key Just leave a light on for me Yes I know, what I'm asking is crazy You could go and just get tired of waiting But if I lose your love, torn out by my desire That would be the one regret of my life Darling, leave a light on for me I'll be there before you close the door To give you all the love that you need Darling, leave a light on for me 'Cause when the world takes me away You are still the air that I breathe I can't explain, I don't know Just how far I have to go But, darling, I'll keep the key Just leave a light on for me Just like a spark lights up the dark Baby, that's your heart Baby, that's your heart Baby, that's your heart Darling, leave a light on for me I'll be there before you close the door To give you all the love that you need Darling, leave a light on for me 'Cause when the world takes me away You are still the air that I breathe Darling, leave a light on for me I'll be there before you close the door I'll be all the love that you need Darling, leave a light on for me 'Cause when the world takes me away You are still the air that I breathe Darling, leave a light on for me I'll be there before you close the door To give you all the love that you need Darling, leave a light on for me





Dating 











When the walls are all destroyed

Visit Israel 









We´re all dead




You are my family


Final scene








Nancy G R Anne C








Weeds | Sometimes You Just Need To Burn Your Own House Down




















 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire