mardi 1 octobre 2024

Guess what!?

 

I am not a robot



Guess who?

Whose lips are kissing you?

Shall we dance? Try? Our

Obsessions








Oh Gosh Lil







Out of my league, this place.


Wish I had one of these angels


I wish I had an angel For one moment of love I wish I had your angel tonight Deep into a dying day I took a step outside an innocent heart Prepare to hate me fall when I may This night will hurt you like never before Old loves, they die hard Old lies, they die harder I wish I had an angel For one moment of love I wish I had your angel Your Virgin Mary undone I'm in love with my lust Burning angel wings to dust I wish I had your angel tonight I'm going down so frail and cruel Drunken disguise changes all the rules Old loves, they die hard Old lies, they die harder I wish I had an angel For one moment of love I wish I had your angel Your Virgin Mary undone I'm in love with my lust Burning angel wings to dust I wish I had your angel tonight Greatest thrill, not to kill But to have the prize of the night Hypocrite, wanna be friend 13th disciple, who betrayed me for nothing Last dance, first kiss Your touch, my bliss Beauty always comes with dark thoughts I wish I had an angel For one moment of love I wish I had your angel Your Virgin Mary undone I'm in love with my lust Burning angel wings to dust I wish I had your angel tonight I wish I had an angel I wish I had an angel I wish I had an angel I wish I had an angel





Boulevard of broken dreams



Emptiness
 


Good riddance



Green Day

When I come around



Oh Love



Oh, love, oh, love Won't you rain on me tonight? Oh, life, oh, life Please don't pass me by Don't stop, don't stop Don't stop when the red lights flash Oh, ride, free ride Won't you take me close to you? Far away, far away Waste away tonight I'm wearing my heart on a noose Far away, far away Waste away tonight Tonight, my heart's on the loose Oh, lights and action I just can't be satisfied Oh, losers and choosers Won't you please hold on to my life? Oh, hours and hours Like the dog years of the day Old story, same old story Won't you see the light of day? Far away, far away Waste away tonight I'm wearing my heart on a noose Far away, far away Waste away tonight Tonight, my heart's on the loose Talk myself out of feeling Talk my way out of control Talk myself out of falling in love Falling in love with you, say! Oh, love, oh, love Won't you rain on me tonight? Oh, ride, free ride Won't you take me close to you? Far away, far away Waste away tonight I'm wearing my heart on a noose Far away, far away Waste away tonight Tonight, my heart's on the loose Far away, far away Waste away tonight I'm wearing my heart on a noose Far away, far away Waste away tonight Tonight, my heart's on the loose Tonight, my heart's on the loose Tonight, my heart's on the loose

Minority


I wanna be the minority I don't need your authority Down with the moral majority 'Cause I wanna be the minority I pledge allegiance to the underworld One nation under dog, there of which I stand alone A face in the crowd, unsung against the mold Without a doubt, singled out, the only way I know 'Cause I wanna be the minority I don't need your authority Down with the moral majority 'Cause I wanna be the minority Stepped out of the line Like a sheep runs from the herd Marching out of time To my own beat now The only way I know One light, one mind, flashing in the dark Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts "For crying out loud," she screamed unto me A free for all, fuck 'em all, you are at your own sight 'Cause I wanna be the minority I don't need your authority Down with the moral majority 'Cause I wanna be the minority, hey! One light, one mind, flashing in the dark Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts "For crying out loud," she screamed unto me A free for all, fuck 'em all, you are at your own sight 'Cause I wanna be the minority I don't need your authority Down with the moral majority 'Cause I wanna be the minority I wanna be the minority I wanna be the minority I wanna be the minority I wanna be the minority


Oreen Day Green Day


Gorange gate



Wait, the wait


Ey, what about you.




Under the graveyard.
What about you? 

















Sweet Caroline









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire