vendredi 28 juin 2024

The gold rush.


Simple

Guns, bullets and aim. Life is simple if we aim for the beer, for the wine, for the strawberry jam on the chantily of the snow. 

Life is simple if we aim for friendship, work and love.

Wonderful

He works hard, the land and the walls. Digs and rises walls. Fights, ´cause he loves.

She works the sweetness, taste and love on him, her being. Smile, touch and delicacy. Visible inside her eyes what´s come out of her mind.

Yacht

Do they change the bed linen when new customers arrive?

A hell of a bill or of a business.


People talking and drinking words and thoughts, gestures, expressions and movements. People dancing extravagantly, ridiculously like fools in the living room of the boat.

"When I watch how ridiculous everyone else looks and I wonder why they don´t realise it, then I see that in fact I too look like a fool but it´s so much for that no one of us can stop, if we stop we have nothing.

We didn´t live life and that will be ridiculous. 


What goes around... comes around


Are you teasing me, trying to kiss me, to hold me.
Then don´t tell that one didn´t tell and warn you.

People crying, people dying





Where´s my love´

Angel




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire