samedi 29 juin 2024

Gobi finish line

 



Are we ending our relationship´


250 KM IN SIX DAYS


Tell me, what and who run on your mind along these last six days.


In your eyes, the image of a magic portrait. The vision that run on your thought and that gives wings to your imagination. Fantasy or disturbance, protuberance, depending on your likes and wishes.


What do you have in your horizon, what are you going to do now?


End of the line


An extract from the song and composition

Need more and more, tainted misery, reign, innocence, reality, kill the light, Bloodline, everything is fine, death into this Need more and more Into the endless Need more and more. consequence machine Burn through all your gasoline, time is over, nevermind You've reached the end of the line Time, choke the clock, steal another day Die faithfully, fade away. Twist, jump at the crowd below. ice Breaker, chase the ghost, the latest high to all time low. Hooked into this Need more and more Into the endless Need more and more time we will not find As we gather here today We bid farewell The slave becomes the master Need more and more Right now and ever after Need more and more. here today we say goodbye 'Cause you've reached the end of the line




Gonçalo Çalo



Gasoline


Gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire Ooh! Yeah! Turn on, I see red Adrenaline crash and crack my head Nitro junkie, paint me dead And I see red A hundred plus through black and white Warhorse, warhead Fuck 'em man, white-knuckle tight Through black and white Ooh, on I burn Fuel is pumping engines Burning hard, loose, and clean And on I burn, churning my direction Quench my thirst with gasoline So gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire Yeah















T



Love you
You beautiful

Kisses

NGR








Poland

..............



During the fourth state it's possível that you went to the machine. You were tired, you've sleep profoundly, a drop in the tea or in a cookie. Examinations, body and x-rays...
Magic tools, pictures of you, the eyes, lips and skin...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire