mercredi 26 juin 2024

Racing

 

She´s still running, I thought she was out cause there was no track sign of her from Gobi. She"s on the stage 4. 2 stages left.


There is now.


12 hours


I think she let herself fall asleep and when she woke up the day's race had already started.

She was dreaming of me.


She´s still alive and kicking, which is a good thing. I know, I know, I´m dead, butt I´ll keep doing my pumpkins. Writing, saying and doing my pumpkins.

Things I think and feel and that I've to say. Things I say and do or shouldn't say and do, I know. It might be wrong as it can be mighty right. Time, things and people will tell. Knowing that I'm going nowhere, that I am a pumpkin passing by in the middle of other people's lifes, saying and doing what I think and feel, what I think it"s right. Searching and wondering, learning and improving myself, clicking in things, in people and even myself. Some things and people may get things right with it, even on different paths and lifes and far from me, it can do something to people what I write and say. Cause people will think about it, pumpkins. Will it change people's minds, ideas, visions, ways and paths'

There are wrong people, you know' Wrong times and places, wrong drops and buzzes, perditions and sin, sometimes losses and death.

Secrets are safe with those who arm the parties and the traps.

Your secrets are their secrets, made by them.

She´s beautiful

Kisses to her

NGR




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire