mercredi 12 juin 2024

Lonely thoughts on the run in the homeless forest.

 Looking up 👀 me




Do me a favor.
Do us a favor,

Mr and Mrs Geller.

Ross asks Rachel not to annul the marriage, but she...


What answer Rachel give to Ross´
They must run for divorce.
And what did she do´
She went camping alone for a week in a room near the river of the Green Forest of the forests.




Did you'

Did she jump into the drop, she´s drunk smiling´ 


Is she' Yeah, it makes it feel good but also being needy and dependent of something in need. It doesn´t get out from the mind and body. She jumps wherever and with whoever my come on the way.



Did you or are you being truly alone'

👀

What the eyes tell'

 Filing up for being destruction.
Did she had fun´
Seems that she´s having some fun.
👀

Are you having fun with someone in the wild'
Answer me.

Liebe


What are you doing there alone, without a boyfriend, needy, homeless and lonely´
Experiencing´




I don't like to see you there all alone, lost, homeless, needy and tempted to perdition and sin.
Do you see me smiling to you'


You are my girl, the girl I like.







Pregnant, I don't want to have kids, giving birth to a child, father unknown, me. 
NGR




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire