jeudi 6 juin 2024

G

 

Thief of Hearts

Somewhere deep inside of a stranger's eyes There are stranger things I see Shades of light on a secret part of me Living in the shadows hiding from my life I was waiting for a dream Now a perfect stranger fills my needs Thief of hearts Stole my heart from me Thief of hearts Better than a dream The thief of hearts Hands upon my body full of cool control Baby tell me how you knew Everything that felt so good to me Now I see you clearer through your one-way mirror Real, but too surreal Turn the pages You're a memory Thief of hearts Stole my heart from me Thief of hearts Better than a dream The thief of hearts When I think about my soul All the secrets that you stole Then I know that I've just got to let you go

Love In the Shadows

You saw me standing alone in the dark, Lost in the silence of my heart, Crying for angels, crying for light, Crying for someone tonight No time for wasting, no time for truce, No time for innocent lies, Touch me like heroes straight from your eyes, Lead me to worlds far beyond And I know it's you for freedom, And I know you can fill the space in me I need secrets in the dark, love in the shadows, Passion burning out from under my skin, Take me for a ride until the night time's over, When daylight steals the magic of the dark I'll give no reasons and no border lines, Kill the fire that brakes the heart of love, No more crying for angels, crying for light, Crying for someone tonight And I know it's you for freedom, And I know you can fill the space in me I need secrets in the dark, love in the shadows, Passion burning out from under my skin, Take me for a ride until the night time's over, When daylight steals the magic of the dark

Just imagine

Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Beyond the fear Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Beyond the fear 

Imagine secrets made in the dark Face to face with your dreams Stepping out of your life Just imagine, imagine Imagine if you jump through the fire Giving light to desire Burning brighter than light Just imagine Take the danger, take the pleasure, take the fear (oh-ooh-oh) All sensations to the limit, life's so near 

One step, two steps Way beyond fear One step takes you far One step, two steps Way beyond fear One step way too far Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Beyond the fear Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Beyond the fear Imagine, as the pleasure is feared And your feelings grow weird Casting shadows aside 

Just imagine, yeah, imagine Imagine, as the beat fills your head And the rhythm goes strong And you know you're not wrong Just imagine (oh, imagine) Take the danger, take the pleasure, take the fear All sensations to the limit, life's so near 

One step, two steps Way beyond fear One step takes you far One step, two steps Way beyond fear One step way too far One step, two steps Way beyond fear One step takes you far One step, two steps

Stolen Secrets

Diary 

Girl

Book, blanket pages, tint, thoughts, writing, words...

Boy

Passion Play


Tear me up


Musics from the Thief of Hearts movie



Bitch! 

You're a thief of hearts and now you'll have to pay How many licks does it take? You're a thief of hearts and now you'll have to pay Which leg do you want me to break? You'll be sorry You'll be sorry Here she comes Little Miss thinks she can have what she wants in a blink of an eye Here she comes Acts like she's your best friend, then you turn your back and she's off with your guy She's a thief of hearts What will happen to the thief of hearts? What she does is a crime She's a thief of hearts Someone please arrest her She's a thief of hearts No-one ever takes what's mine


Thief of Hearts











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire