mardi 1 août 2023

Why is she talking in the garden´

 

Couldn´t she find a better place to talk´


Dance with me

When the heat of light melts into the speeding time When the king returns from the ivory city side Let the magnet mages wave the signals, flashing, oh, so fast Then you'll meet me there under the moonshine In a lover's heaven, we'll keep our promises at last In a lover's heaven, we'll forget the past Do you want to dance with me through one of those lonely nights? It's more than a dream, maybe we're reaching the Gardens of Delight Do you want to dance with me through one of those lonely nights? It's more than a dream maybe, we're drowning in Empires of Delight In the stardust dawn underneath the crystal roofs Where the solar boys playing games they never lose Where the sailors swaying through the light domes shining from the skies There you'll meet me, darling, anyway In a lover's heaven, we'll keep our promises at last In a lover's heaven, we'll forget the past Do you want to dance with me through one of those lonely nights? It's more than a dream, maybe we're reaching the Gardens of Delight Do you want to dance with me through one of those lonely nights? It's more than a dream maybe, we're drowning in Empires of Delight In a lover's heaven, we'll keep our promises at last In a lover's heaven, we'll forget the past Do you want to dance with me through one of those lonely nights? It's more than a dream, maybe we're reaching the Gardens of Delight Do you want to dance with me through one of those lonely nights? It's more than a dream maybe, we're drowning in Empires of Delight Do you want to dance with me through one of those lonely nights? It's more than a dream maybe we're drowning in Empires of Delight


She couldn´t have chosen another time´ Another day´ Another hour and another place´

It was early morning here and my phone was ringing at the door.

She said.

I was driving, I don´t know to where. I felt that something was missing in my soul and in my body. I was lost between thoughts, sweat and wishes. I was somewhere. I needed to hear your voice. To feel your touch. To be with you. 

My car is so vulnerable that he led me here. So here I am. Could you please open the door for me´

I jumped from the window into the garden and I run and run without stop. Not a stop for a beer or for a juicy cocktail like her.

Day. I remember her but I don´t remember what day was.

I went to the garden of delights and I scratched and scratched and squeezed the book of love. I went through pages, words and grammars. Crossing from wall to wall trying to find her. That night I only found her pillow, her skirt and one of her underwear pieces. She slept in my car.  


She´s here today with me. Day one.

Rebellion


Innocent child

Hangin'out on the street With a face full of tears And I couldn't understand why He puts me down in a hole I didn't know where to go And that's tearin' at my soul Endless pains goin' far too long Broken souls could never be so strong I'm an innocent child Hear me calling I'm an innocent child Hear me calling The "nice" guy was calling He told us not to fear And don't go crying to others He was bad to the bone With a heart made of stone Naked bodies all alone



You don't have to apologize to people for wrong things you might have done. 
Unless you have kissed someone and hurt someone else.

Go to the church. I´ll be there at the confectionery. 


Will I be your ultimate sin´
Your wishes are your wishes.

 
You know where am I.

...


Why are you telling these things to your followers on your youtube channel´

I have no problems with that. Of any kind. I never had.

Economies is my main problem. 
If I solve this issue then things will be different. My life and me.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire