dimanche 6 août 2023

N G

 


NINA








Monaco


Stephanie - Irresistible


He's so secure, he's so sure, he's so vain He's a maker of fashion, he's a faker of passion I see right through all his jive ballyhoo But he's into my system though I try to resist him I can't fight anymore Irresistible, irreversible, I can't fight the temptation Call it physical, it's illogical, still I love the sensation Irresistible, irresponsible, irregardless of reason Love's swept over me, I'm too blind to see, I can't fight off the feeling 
I know he's wrong but his arms feel so right He's a magical potion, tearing up my emotions Why, if I see what this boy does to me Can't I simply forget him? 'Cause I know I'll regret him? I can't fight anymore Irresistible, irreversible, I can't fight the temptation Call it physical, it's illogical, still I love the sensation Irresistible, irresponsible, irregardless of reason 

Love's swept over me, I'm too blind to see, I can't fight off the feeling  
Egoist 
Like a magnet attracting steel Just a look from his eyes, I feel That I'm losing my self control He takes over my soul, what for? But I keep coming back for more Irresistible, irresponsible, irregardless of reason Love's swept over me, I'm too blind to see, I can't fight off the feeling Irresistible, irreversible, I can't fight the temptation Call it physical, it's illogical, still I love the sensation Irresistible, irresponsible, irregardless of reason






Please be gentle.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire