mercredi 30 août 2023

Single Minds


Let There Be Love


Secrets of lovers Whisper tonight Broken down angel Got lost in the cold daylight City is screaming I look for your eyes Someone to lean on through the night Your music talks to me, hits me tonight One candle burning, I hear you say So let there be love Let there be love, oh yeah Love Let there be love, oh yeah It heals and it hurts She leads you to heaven's door And leaves you for dirt Someone to lean on, that you know Some magic conquers me, lives in my soul She comes like an ocean, I hear you sing Love will conquer anything Let there be love Let there be love, oh yeah Love Let there be love, yeah The wall's down They're coming down I can't slow I know it now So stay now Hold on And I'm praying So there be love Let there be love, oh yeah Love Let there be love, oh yeah I know what I want I know what I feel I know what I want alright So let there be love Let there be love (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh) (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)

 Someone Somewhere In Summertime

Stay, I'm burning slow With me in the rain Walking in the soft rain Calling out my name See me burning slow Brilliant days Wake up on brilliant days Shadows of brilliant ways Will change all the time Memories Burning gold memories Cold of day memories Change me in these times Somewhere there is some place That one million eyes can't see And somewhere there is someone Who can see what I can see Someone, somewhere in summertime Someone, somewhere in summertime Someone, somewhere in summertime Someone, somewhere in summertime Stay, I'm burning slow With me in the rain Walking in the soft rain Calling out my name See me burning slow Moments burn Slow burning golden nights Once more see city lights Holding candles to the flame Brilliant days Wake up on brilliant days Shadows of brilliant ways Change me all the time Somewhere there is some place That one million eyes can't see And somewhere there is someone Who can see what I can see Someone, somewhere in summertime Someone, somewhere in summertime Someone, somewhere in summertime Someone, somewhere in summertime Someone, and somewhere in summertime Someone, somewhere in summertime Someone, somewhere in summertime Someone

Evanly


INXS - Never Tear Us Apart


Don't ask me What you know is true Don't have to tell you I love your precious heart I I was standing You were there Two worlds collided And they could never tear us apart We could live For a Thousand years But if I hurt you I'd make wine from your tears I told you That we could fly 'Cause we all have wings But some of us don't know why I was standing You were there Two worlds collided And they could never, ever tear us apart I (Don't ask me) I was standing (You know it's true) Mm, you were there (Worlds collided) Two worlds collided (We're shining through) And they could never tear us apart You (Don't ask me) You were standing (You know it's true) I was there (Worlds collided) Two worlds collided (We're shining through) And they could never tear us apart  I was standing You were there *ing alone


N G R


Alive and Kicking


You turn me on You lift me up Like the sweetest cup I'd share with you You lift me up, don't you ever stop, I'm here with you Now it's all or nothing 'Cause you say you'll follow through You follow me, and I, I, I follow you What you gonna do when things go wrong? What you gonna do when it all cracks up? What you gonna do when the love burns down? What you gonna do when the flames go up? Who is gonna come and turn the tide? What's it gonna take to make a dream survive? Who's got the touch to calm the storm inside? Who's gonna save you? Alive and kicking Stay until your love is, alive and kicking Stay until your love is, until your love is, alive Oh, you lift me up to the crucial top, so I can see Oh, you lead me on, till the feelings come And the lights that shine on But if that don't mean nothing Like if someday it should fall through You'll take me home where the magic's from And I'll be with you What you gonna do when things go wrong? What you gonna do when it all cracks up? What you gonna do when the Love burns down? What you gonna do when the flames go up? Who is gonna come and turn the tide? What's it gonna take to make a dream survive? Who's got the touch to calm the storm inside? Don't say goodbye, don't say goodbye In the final seconds who's gonna save you? Oh, alive and kicking Stay until your love is, love is, alive and kicking Oh, alive and kicking Stay until your love is, love is, alive and kicking Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh,oh, oh, oh, oh Ooooh, oh, alive and kicking Stay until your love is, alive and kicking Stay until your love is, alive and kicking

We built this city 



We built this city We built this city on rock and roll Built this city We built this city on rock and roll Say you don't know me or recognize my face Say you don't care who goes to that kind of place Knee deep in the hoopla, sinking in your fight Too many runaways eating up the night Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio, don't you remember? We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll Built this city, we built this city on rock and roll Someone's always playing corporation games Who cares, they're always changing corporation names We just want to dance here, someone stole the stage They call us irresponsible, write us off the page Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio, don't you remember? We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll Built this city, we built this city on rock and roll It's just another Sunday in a tired old street Police have got the choke hold, oh, then we just lost the beat Who counts the money underneath the bar? Who rides the wrecking ball into our guitars? Don't tell us you need us 'cause we're the ship of fools Looking for America, coming through your schools (I'm looking out over that Golden Gate bridge) (On another gorgeous sunny Saturday) (And I'm seein' that bumper to bumper traffic) Don't you remember? (Remember) (Here's your favorite radio station) (In your favorite radio city, the city by the bay) (The city that rocks, the city that never sleeps) Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio, don't you remember? We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll Built this city, we built this city on rock and roll Built this city, we built this city on rock and roll Built this city, we built this city on rock and roll We built, we built this city, yeah (Built this city) We built, we built this city We built, we built this city yeah (Built this city) We built, we built this city We built, we built this city yeah (Built this city) We built, we built this city (Built this city)

Burning Heart


Two worlds collide Rival nations It's a primitive clash Venting years of frustration Bravely we hope Against all hope There is so much at stake Seems our freedom's up Against the ropes Does the crowd understand? Is it East versus West Or man against man? Can any nation stand alone? In the burning Heart Just about to burst There's a quest for answers An unquenchable thirst In the darkest night Rising like a spire In the burning heart The unmistakable fire In the burning heart In the warrious code There's no surrender Though his body says stop His spirit cries, never! Deep in our soul A quiet ember Know it's you against you It's the paradox That drives us all It's a battle of wills In the heat of attack It's the passion that kills The victory is yours alone In the burning heart Just about to burst There's a quest for answers An unquenchable thirst In the darkest night Rising like a spire In the burning heart The unmistakable fire In the burning heart Just about to burst There's a quest for answers An unquenchable thirst In the darkest night Rising like a spire In the burning heart The unmistakable fire In the burning heart Just about to burst There's a quest for answers An unquenchable thirst In the darkest night Rising like a spire In the burning heart 
The unmistakable fire In the burning heart

Shit these little ones are so * beautiful.

👻







Merda


In the heat of the night




Talk to me Want my love Talk to me But not that stuff You ain't enough Using my love You call for me Again I see In the heat of the night (You lose your heart and sell your soul) I lose control in the heat of the night (It's much too late to leave the trade) But I can't stand it anymore (You lose your heart, it's your soul) I lose control in the heat of the night (In the heat of the night) Talk to me Want my love Talk to me But not that stuff Who's on my side? Losing my pride You call for me Again I see In the heat of the night (You lose your heart and sell your soul) I lose control in the heat of the night (It's much too late to leave the trade) But I can't stand it anymore (You lose your heart, it's your soul) I lose control in the heat of the night (In the heat of the night) In the heat of the night (You lose your heart and sell your soul) I lose control in the heat of the night (It's much too late to leave the trade) But I can't stand it anymore (You lose your heart, it's your soul) I lose control in the heat of the night (In the heat of the night) (You lose your heart and sell your soul) (It's much too late to leave the trade) (You lose your heart)


Broken heart 



Here I stand, all alone Trying to fight the pain from a broken heart Why she left me? I don't know It really doesn't matter anymore I thought that love could last forever But here I stand lost and all alone Start a new day, but not alone I'm gonna break away from this broken heart I'll meet a woman. I'm gonna take her home Where I'll pick all the pieces and start all over again I know that life will be much better Cause I know the light will shine again There is life even after a broken heart, broken heart You can fight the pain from a broken heart broken heart I know that life will be much better Cause I know the light will shine again There is life even after a broken heart, broken heart You can fight the pain from a broken heart broken heart There is life even after a broken heart, broken heart You can fight the pain from a broken heart broken heart







I Dont Want To Talk About It


I can tell by your eyes That you've probably been crying forever 


And the stars in the sky don't mean nothing To you, they're a mirror I don't wanna talk about it How you broke my heart But if I stay here just a little bit longer If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart? Oh, my heart If I stand all alone Will the shadow hide the colours of my heart? Blue for the tears, black for the night's fears The stars in the sky don't mean nothing To you, they're a mirror I don't wanna talk about it How you broke my heart If I stay here just a little bit longer If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart? Oh, my heart My heart Oh, my heart This old heart I don't wanna talk about it How you broke my heart But if I stay here just a little bit longer If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart? Oh, my heart My heart Oh, my heart

Don't You Forget About Me

Hey, hey, hey, hey Ooh-ooh-hoo, woah Won't you come see about me I'll be alone, dancing, you know it, baby Tell me your troubles and doubts Givin' me everything inside and out, and Love's strange, surreal in the dark Think of the tender things that we were working on Slow change may pull us apart When the light gets into your heart, baby Don't you forget about me Don't, don't, don't, don't Don't you forget about me Will you stand above me Look my way, never love me Rain keeps fallin', rain keeps fallin' Down, down, down Will you recognize me Call my name or walk on by? Rain keeps fallin', rain keeps fallin' Down, down, down, down Hey, hey, hey, hey Ooh-ooh-hoo, woah Don't you try and pretend It's my feeling, we'll win in the end I won't harm you or touch your defences Vanity, insecurity, ah Don't you forget about me I'll be alone, dancing, you know it, baby Going to take us apart I'll put us back together at heart, baby Don't you forget about me Don't, don't, don't, don't Don't you forget about me As you walk on by Will you call my name? As you walk on by Will you call my name When you walk away? Or will you walk away? When you walk on by Come on, call my name Won't you call my name? I sing, "La, la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la" When you walk on by (walk on by)


And you call my name

Promised Me a Miracle


Promised you a miracle Belief is a beauty thing Promises, promises As golden days break wondering Chance As love takes a train Summer breeze and brilliant light Only love she sees He controls on love Love sails to a new life Promised you a miracle Belief is a beauty thing Promises, promises As golden days break wondering Only love she sees He controls on love Life throws a curve Everything is possible With promises Everything is possible, oh I promised you a miracle Belief is a beauty thing Promises, promises As golden days break wondering Chance Reflects on them a while Love screams so quietly Slipping back on golden times Breathing with sweet memories I promised you a miracle Belief is a beauty thing Promises, promises As golden days break wondering Only love she sees He controls on love Life throws a curve Everything is possible In the game of life Everything is possible Chance Lost pearls of great price Take care of family Only aches for love Love waits for fame In chance, in chance, they'll see I promised you a miracle Belief is a beauty thing Promises, promises As golden days break wondering Uh, oh Uh, oh Only love she sees He controls on love Life throws a curve Everything is possible In the game of life A burning dream You can be Queen Everything is possible Truth Wanted truth He control on love Life throws a curve In the game of life Everything is possible Yeah, you can be queen Everything is possible

Probabilities

Don't stop believin' 

Just a small town girl Livin' in a lonely world 

Park Odyssey in Montreal, catch a plane and come see me.

She took the midnight train going anywhere Just a city boy Born and raised in South Detroit He took the midnight train going anywhere

 A singer in a smokey room A smell of wine and cheap perfume For a smile they can share the night It goes on and on and on and on Strangers waitin' Up and down the boulevard Their shadows searchin' in the night Streetlights, people Livin' just to find emotion Hidin', somewhere in the night Workin' hard to get my fill 

Everybody wants a thrill Payin' anything to roll the dice Just one more time Some'll win, some will lose Some are born to sing the blues Whoa, the movie never ends It goes on and on and on and on Strangers waitin' Up and down the boulevard Their shadows searchin' in the night Streetlights, people Livin' just to find emotion Hidin', somewhere in the night Don't stop believin' Hold on to that feelin' Streetlights, people Don't stop believin' Hold on Streetlights, people Don't stop believin' Hold on to that feelin' Streetlights, people


 Here I go again

No I don't know where I'm going But, I sure know where I've been Hanging on the promises In songs of yesterday And I've made up my mind I ain't wasting no more time Though I keep searching for an answer I never seem to find what I'm looking for Oh Lord, I pray, you give me strength to carry on 'Cause I know what it means To walk along the lonely street of dreams And here I go again on my own Going down the only road I've ever known Like a drifter I was born to walk alone And I've made up my mind I ain't wasting no more time I'm just another heart in need of rescue Waiting on love's sweet charity And I'm gonna hold on For the rest of my days 'Cause I know what it means To walk along the lonely street of dreams And here I go again on my own Going down the only road I've ever known Like a drifter I was born to walk alone And I've made up my mind I ain't wasting no more time But, here I go again Here I go again Here I go again Ooh baby, oh yeah And I've made up my mind, oh baby I ain't wasting no more time And here I go again on my own Going down the only road I've ever known Like a drifter I was born to walk alone 'Cause I know what it means To walk along the lonely street of dreams And here I go again on my own Going down the only road I've ever known


Hungry eyes


I've been meaning to tell you I've got this feelin' that won't subside I look at you and I fantasize You're mine tonight Now I've got you in my sights With these hungry eyes One look at you and I can't disguise I've got hungry eyes I feel the magic between you and I I wanna hold you so hear me out I wanna show you what love's all about Darlin' tonight Now I've got you in my sights With these hungry eyes One look at you and I can't disguise I've got hungry eyes I feel the magic between you and I I've got hungry eyes Now I've got you in my sights With those hungry eyes Now did I take you by surprise? I need you to see This a-love was meant to be I've got hungry eyes One look at you and I can't disguise I've got hungry eyes I feel the magic between you and I I've got hungry eyes Now I've got you in my sights With those hungry eyes Did I take you by surprise? With my hungry eyes I feel hungry eyes Now I've got ya in my sights With my hungry eyes Got you in my sights






Shit Eva what a * are you doin to you, to me, to everyone´




 Nothing's gonna stop us now


Lookin' in your eyes I see a paradise This world that I've found is too good to be true Standin' here beside you Want so much to give you This love in my heart that I'm feeling for you Let 'em say we're crazy I don't care about that Put your hand in my hand Baby, don't ever look back Let the world around us Just fall apart Baby, we can make it If we're heart to heart And we can build this dream together Standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers We'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us Nothing's gonna stop us now Oh, whoa I'm so glad I found you I'm not gonna lose you Whatever it takes I will stay here with you Take you to the good times See you through the bad times Whatever it takes Is what I'm gonna do Let 'em say we're crazy What do they know? Put your arms around me Baby, don't ever let go Let the world around us Just fall apart Baby, we can make it If we're heart to heart And we can build this dream together Standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers We'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us Nothing's gonna stop us Ooh, all that I need is you All that I ever need All that I want to do Is hold you forever Forever and ever... And we can build this dream together Standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers We'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us Nothing's gonna stop us Build this dream together Standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers We'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us And we can build this dream together Standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now (Nothing's gonna stop us) And if this world runs out of lovers We'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us And we can build this dream together Standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire