jeudi 3 août 2023

Goodbye


 Read and do not reply. RIPLY

Black Star

Temptation comes first. 

You pray. 

Praying and begging to put love and hate outside of you. 

Then, you react to temptation.

Why´

It touched your physical and psychological feelings. 


Did you asked for something´ 

A word, some love, a touch´

Never easy to really understand what goes on in everyone's mind.

Unless someone gives a conclusive answer. One response to the question asked.


Act.

You act generously to yourself. 

You hide in a corner and caressing yourself you unbutton your blouse and your skirt.

R.I.P. 🙏 Nina G

NGR


\|/


\|/


You go take a shower and in the middle of the shower you drop your soap and bend down to get the soap. But the water is so frothy that you can´t find it. And when you are getting up you find someone´s meat balls. That someone tells you to stay there. Then tells you, please get up and turn around.


On your way you turn back to the galley and the tempt is still there. But it will be for another time. The towel is wet because you took an electric shower moments ago.

Moments like these.

      O__O




I´m in a battle field. I went to war and here i am. In a love mine field.


First we break up and end our love story.
Then we go on our own ways without saying goodbye.
We´ll never stop to look back to look to each other for one last time.
We break up and ended our story. Butt we ended it well. It was last night.

Libido

Gentle


Dreaming


Shades of night fall upon my eyes Lonely world fades away Misty night, shadows start to rise Lonely world fades away In my dreams your face is all I see Through the night you share your love with me Dreaming Visions of you Feeling All the love I never knew Here we are on the crossroads of forever Silent star lights the way Walk with me on the winds on time Love's mystery is for us to find Dreaming Visions of you Feeling All the love I never knew Go on dreaming ... 

Until the day, until the day I find you I won't rest, I won't let go Somehow, some way, I know I'll be beside you To warm my heart and fill my soul Go on dreaming ...

Rising Force


Load up on guns, bring your friends It's fun to lose and to pretend 

She's over-bored and self-assured Oh no, I know a dirty word

Libido


Act calm, smoothly and generously to yourself.

Be kind to yourself but not to much.

Don´t make comments and jokes.

Don´t lean over the balcony when i´m not there with you.

When you go to sleep, pray for one minute. Talk to me. I´ll be there with you in thought. Someday with you in touch.

In the morning don´t throw the pillow to the floor. I might be there.

When you get out of the cabin be shore that you have your socks on. And don´t lock the door of the day.

One step forward one step back. Repeat it several times. Then you´ll be ready for a new work day.


Some colors and textures are annoying. 

Cleaning products. Detergents. Shower gels, shampoos.


Don´t use make up. A mask. Their mask.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire