samedi 26 août 2023

Fantasmas Phantoms

       GOOD MORNING LISBON       


Faithful to an old love I always end up going back to the house I'd like To be able to call home Between the euphoria of the return And the fatigue of the trip With a lot of new stories Stuffed in the luggage And a weird feeling That makes me a little idle Now here I am again 
So GOOD MORNING LISBON
 I've already walked half the world I've been all over the place And when anguish grips me The fado come to my lips I've fallen asleep tired In so much different place And I wake up as if I always had the Tagus tiver in front of me And it's always the same greeting That in my head echoes Like a persistent dream 
So GOOD MORNING LISBON
 So hello Lisbon It's always so good to come back Who knows there will be a day In which I will come to stay And end up there In a come stolen water P'ra make reality A dream long dreamed of And in any alley Between Alfama and Madragoa 
Greeting you in the morning






Ghost Riders In The Sky




 Ghost town


XANINA LINDA

Casa House near 37...                                          

37                                                      
22

Neptune


 Cesário Green Garden                                             

             










  A  Africa....  
  Angola Cabo Verde Guiné Moçambique São Tomé   


Aqui é Portugal. Lisboa. Here is Portugal. Lisbon.



                                                          
Tarantela
Coffee Pastry Restaurant
Largo Dona Estefania Lisbon... 
                Residencial São Pedro                                          




So many other, different and delicious sweets.














O outro lado do rio é Portugal. The other side of the river is Portugal.
A ponte é uma passagem para a outra margem. The bridge is a passage to the other bank.




Welcome to the city boy I know you will enjoy to know it Walking in the streets where it lies The memory of what is to be It is another world Where time has stopped And the wind is king And dictates its law Suspending in the air Like a harlequin That cannot stop The beginning and the end In the emptiness of the streets in the portals In the broken glass of the windows Dance shadows musical mute In endless Tarantelas It is another world Where time has stopped And the wind is king Dance you too Raised in the air Like a harlequin That cannot stop Look well at me Suspending in the air Like a harlequin That can not stop The beginning and the end Like a harlequin That can't stop Look well at me Suspending in the air Like a harlequin That can't stop The beginning and the end Raised in the air Like a harlequin That can't stop Look well at me Suspending in the air Like a harlequin That can't stop Look well at me

Life in one day

I could unravel the most secret secrets The sound, the color, the look, and the fatal number Take the heavens by storm in forbidden crusades Look into God's eyes and wait for the end Live as if by magic life in one day Live as if by magic life in one day Live as if by magic life in one day I could know the secrets more secrets Transmute my being into philosopher's gold Hide the tired face under my black balandrau Leave time standing still and wait for the end Live as if by magic life in one day Live as if by magic life in one day Live as if by magic life in one day Live as if by magic life in one day Live as if by magic life in one day Living as if by magic life in one day Living as if by magic life in one day Living as if by magic life in one day Living as if by magic life in one day Living as if by magic

The day?

Killer Moon


A winter morning A crime scene anywhere The mirror broken A lost love Dressed to kill A gray frame a closed door And nothing to lose Autumn ballad a sleepless night Fury of living Around the corner a nervous gesture The dense fog The killer moon The killer moon The fall of an angel The rest of a dream And life on the reverse But how does one day Empty room The world at your feet A gray frame A closed door And nothing to lose Autumn ballad the sleepless night Fury of living Around the corner a nervous gesture The dense fog The killer moon The killer moon


The Hook

Oh I've tried to have the sky painted in shades of blue To be original Only later I noticed What blue it already is, there was someone Who had the same idea I don't know, if I'll run away Or bite the hook There is no more, nothing new here Under the sun Already chased me Through alleys and alleys of horror Dead-end paths Until I got Alone not knowing what color Paint my life I don't know, if I'll run away Or bite the hook There's nothing new here Under the sun You might also like The Blue Light I don't know, if I'll run away Or bite the hook There's nothing new here Under the sun

Even the devil laughed

I was thinking Another day in the morning 'I was thinking Even the devil laughed 'I was thinking The generals shouting "To arms" And no one wants to shoot How you would react The so-called murderous general How you would react Even the devil laughed How you would react The generals shouting "Fire" And start laughing It wouldn't be a wonder It was even very funny It wouldn't be a wonder Even the devil laughed It wouldn't be a wonder The generals shouting "To arms" And the rusting guns What a mess The bewildered generals Oh what a mess Even the devil laughed Then what a mess The generals looking at the bombs And all looking at the ground It was going to be a party A blind of the ancients It was going to be a party Even the devil laughed It was going to be a party The generals shouting "Alert" And all to sleep the nap Shouting O uncle! O uncle! Jumping like monkeys Shouting O uncle! O uncle! Even the devil laughed Shouting O uncle! O uncle The generals all crazy And the barracks all empty

Portugal dos Pequeninos. Portugal of the Little Ones.

HR Room

The Blue Light


Through the window enters the blue light of the street In / the curtains slide across the floor Fills the cold room with the naked silence of the street Enveloping in meek lassitude I have in me a bad feeling Of having already lived this moment If  I am dreaming when I wake up I will run the blind and let the light in Hover over the bright and tempting thread A little blue dot that seduces me And in an exact and brief gesture I gave with my life in the backlight I have in me bad feeling Of having already lived this moment If I am dreaming when I wake up I will run the blind and let the light in A little blue dot that seduces me I close my eyes I try not to think Not to think I have in me bad feeling Of having already lived this moment If I'm dreaming when I wake up I'll run the blind and let it run the blind and let the light in

Night

When the night falls...


Love song

You would rather sing in another tone That the world should be painted another color That would put you at your feet a good world That would swear to you love, eternal love You wanted it to steal from the seven stars The light that would illuminate your gaze Cradle in the waves with care Take you to the moon to dance That the moon is far away and yet Dance we can always, if you want Or else, if you prefer, stay there That no one will know what you say Maybe I could even give you more Than all you can wish for Don't dwell so much that you still fall I don't know if you're keeping up with me That the moon is far away and yet Dance we can always, if you want Or else, if you prefer, stay there That no one will know what you say I could, if you wished, explain to you Unhurriedly, quietly, slowly And putting, of course, modesty apart One or two things, perhaps That the moon is far away and yet Dance we can always, if you want Or else, if you prefer, stay there That no one will know what you say

Tomorrow is always too far

Through the badly closed window Already enters the light of day Dies the desired shadow In a fleeting hope It was a sleepless night Between saliva and sweat With a pang of abandonment And taste to another flavor You tell me until tomorrow That it must be that you go Only that tomorrow you know well It is always too far You tell me until tomorrow That it must be that you go Only that tomorrow you know well It is always too far By the badly closed window The time comes for weariness Gone is time shredding In rings of spleen smoke I light one more cigarette I invent a thousand ideals Because tomorrow I know it well It's always too far You tell me until tomorrow That it must be that far you go Only that tomorrow you know well It is always too far I light one more cigarette I invent a thousand ideals Because tomorrow I know it well It's always too far You tell me until tomorrow That it must be that you go Only that tomorrow you know well It is always too far I light one more cigarette I invent a thousand ideals Because tomorrow I know it well It's always too far You tell me until tomorrow That it has to be that you go Only that tomorrow you know well It is always too far...

Reverse of love

Run away from me, I'm everything you don't say Run away from me, I'm cruel to the unfortunate Run away from me, I am everything that sucks ... Run away from me, I'm what's left of the party I'm not what you want I am the doom Blessed among women I don't! Run away from me, I am the hope consumed Run away from me, I'm the suicidal night Run away from me, I am death without splendor Run away from me, I'm the reverse of love I'm not what you want I am the doom Blessed among women I do not!

Typewriter

My heart is a typewriter The passions pass, the songs stay The poems breathe in prisons To read a verse, to hear Listen to my heart speak Until the pulse is silent My heart is a typewriter On the paper of loneliness My heart is From the age of Guttemberg My heart rises My heart is an impression My heart was already When it wasn't yet The word emotion But there are words in my heart Letters and sounds Toys and amusements Let the passions pass, let the songs remain In the poems of the beats From the keys of the typewriter My heart is a typewriter illusions My heart is a typewriter It's just you beat to get into my story But there are words in my heart Letters and sounds Toys and amusements Let the passions pass, let the songs remain In the poems of the beats From the keys of the typewriter My heart is a typewriter illusions My heart is a typewriter It's just you beat to get into my story

Today is the joke

It´s another day to forget shredded hours without thinking I missed how much had to do with a secret pleasure of missing tomorrow maybe it's worth today is to play ... on the bed yet to be made of the eternal vow to love you in this old game

There are days like this

There are days like this Days of the soul wanders So close to God So far from me No good or bad hours No hours even Just empty in the soul Only days like this There are days like this Days of vague soul There are days like this There are days like this Days of vague soul There are days like this There are days like this Made of silence With the voice of God ringing in me Days without laughter or chôro No hours even Only silence of gold Only days like this There are days like this Days of vague soul There are days like this There are days like this Days of vague soul There are days like this There are days like this Days of vague soul There are days like this There are days like this Days of vague soul There are days like this


















N G R 👻








NGR




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire