mercredi 29 mars 2023

Four Seasons

 I´d like to live the winter and the place.


Joann´s Winter Tale book.

The winter is a wonderland. An inspiration, a fantasy and a dream to be lived.
Its winter, there´s a home and someone to snuggle you from the cold. Isn´t it appreciative, grateful and thankful´ 


You give and you get. Someone shares something with you and you share something with the other. Nature and winter share something with people. The place, the season and the temperature. It also share life and wonders. Nature share its life and motion and the life of the animals that live in each place.


 People, people share their presence and their lives with the nature and with the winter. Both can live together in harmony with each other.







People cut trees to build houses, furniture and to make fire. People kill animals to eat. 


Nature gives, people take what the nature gives. Nature can take people´s lives. Nature can be stormy. a nightmare. People live on earth and know how nature can be for them. It can be grand, destructive and devastating at the same time. A killer.


 Earth and life on earth is in the Goddess hands.



 
It's a life cycle between nature and humans.
When a tree is cut there´s other that is rising somewhere.
When someone dies, there's someone to be born.







Isn´t it strange´ 
"As soon as you´re born as soon you´re dying."


The Clairvoyant


I wonder why, I wonder how That it seems that the power's getting stronger every day I feel a strength, an inner fire But I'm scared I won't be able to control it anymore There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the maker There's a time to live but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the maker There's a time to live but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying Just by looking through your eyes He could see the future penetrating right in through you mind See the truth and see your lies But for all his power couldn't foresee his own demise There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the maker There's a time to live but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the maker There's a time to live but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying And be reborn again?

H R 5


Olá Hello Johan


Hallowed Be Thy Name


I'm waiting in my cold cell When the bell begins to chime Reflecting on my past life And it doesn't have much time 'Cause at five o'clock They take me to the gallows pole The sands of time for me are running low Running low, yeah When the priest comes to read me the last rites Take a look through the bars at the last sights Of a world that has gone very wrong for me Can it be that there's some sort of an error? Hard to stop the surmounting terror Is it really the end not some crazy dream? Somebody please, tell me that I'm dreaming It's not easy to stop from screaming But words escape me when I try to speak Tears flow, but why am I crying? After all I'm not afraid of dying Don't I believe that there never is an end? As the guards march me out to the courtyard Somebody cries from a cell, "God be with you" If there's a God why has he let me go? As I walk my life drifts before me And though the end is near I'm not sorry Catch my soul, it's willing to fly away Mark my words, believe, my soul lives on Don't worry now that I have gone I've gone beyond to see the truth When you know that your time is close at hand Maybe then you'll begin to understand Life down here is just a strange illusion Yeah, yeah, yeah Hallowed be Thy name Yeah, yeah, yeah Hallowed be Thy name Yeah


Winter or summer. Two options of living.
No one has to chose anything for the rest of life. People can live things in different times and in different places. Everyone has the right to chose where to live and with who they want to live their live. Either in a time or in a place where people chose to live their lives, its in human rights.
People live on earth and earth in a so vast place to live. So, there are many different options, times and places. It all depend where, when and how people would like to live their lives.
Either in a quiet, peaceful and beautiful wonderland or in hell. 








Joann




Joann

NGR LOVES JOANN


Annette Olzon





Sweden




He´s getting older


A tree in the middle of nowhere.
Time is running

..........................................



This have been a long long journey. Some are doing what others tell them to do and what not to do. They make people's lives their own. Depending on their interests and the job they want to do with each person.

Or you can live in an urban area where noise and clowns make your life as it can be as they are.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire