mardi 14 mars 2023

DESOBIDIENCE

 Is this the way you do the thing´ What a fuck is that´



Eva you light my life.


I love Yogurt and your new pajama is white. Like mine tonight.


Good Evening. 
Beautiful.
Goood Night. 
Princess.
Dreaming a Dream You Dream A Beautiful Dream. 
You & Me






Tell me pretty face, what are you saying to me´



Feel my caress. I´m caressing you. My kisses, my touch.


We´re dancing.



Did you do something or are you lying, trying to make me jealous of you´


Nothing to serious´ I didn´t thought it was serious.
And it´s not the first time you said that. Piss on the wilderness...
To tell you the true, my thoughts went into crossroads and different directions.
I think the lights where on your thought.


RED LIPS KISSES KISSES RED LIPS

MY LIPS KISS YOUR LIPS 
YOUR LIPS KISS MY LIPS


Liebe dich


Tomorrow you´ll be still refuelling and waiting for after tomorrow morning breakfast.

\  \  \  Luft Ereignis

Mrs Green Disguise´s wig store


Das Ereignis in der Luft war ein Feuerwerk.








Please turn off the outdoor lights.














NG LOVES YOU EVA

See me, ring and listen the bell.


Can you sing the bell´s lyrics´

 Write something to me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire