lundi 20 mars 2023

Don´to talk to strangers


 When you were just a young girl and still in school How come you never learned the golden rule? Don't talk to strange men, don't be a fool I'm hearing stories, I don't think that's cool Why don't you tell me someone isn't lovin' you? 'Cause you're my girl, some say it's no longer true You're seeing some slick continental dude I'm beggin' you, please Don't talk to strangers Baby, don't you talk Don't talk to strangers You know he'll only use you up Don't talk, don't talk Don't talk Don't talk, don't talk to him Nobody, nobody ever told you (don't talk, don't talk) Now tell me, how's life in the big city? I hear the competition's tough, baby, that's a pity And every man's an actor, every girls is pretty I don't like what's gettin' back to me Now, who's this Don Juan I've been hearing of? Love hurts when only one's in love Did you fall at first sight, or did you need a shove? I'm begging you, please Don't talk to strangers Baby, don't you talk Don't talk to strangers You know he'll only use you up Don't talk, don't talk Don't talk Don't talk, don't talk to him Nobody, nobody ever told you (don't talk, don't talk) (Fais l'amour avec moi) What's he sayin', baby? (Viens dormir, mon amour) I asked you not to talk to him (Je t'aime donne moi ton cœur se soir) I'm begging you Don't talk to strangers Baby, don't you talk Don't talk to strangers You know he'll only use you up Don't talk, don't talk Don't talk Don't talk, don't talk to him Nobody, nobody ever told you (don't talk, don't talk) Don't talk to strangers Baby, don't you talk Don't talk to strangers You know he'll only use you up Don't talk to strangers Baby, don't you Don't talk to strangers Baby, don't you talk Don't talk to strangers Don't talk to strangers Don't talk to strangers


Don't talk to strangers Mh-mh Don't talk to strangers 'Cause they're only there to do you harm Don't write in starlight 'Cause the words may come out real Don't hide in doorways You may find the key that opens up your soul Don't go to Heaven 'cause it's really only Hell Don't smell the flowers They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind Don't dream of women, 'cause they only bring you down Hey you, you know me, you've touched me, I'm real I'm forever the one that lets you look and see and And feel me I'm danger, I'm the stranger And I, I'm darkness, I'm anger, I'm pain I, I'm master The evil song you sing inside your brain Drive you insane, don't talk Don't let them inside your mind, yeah Run away, run away, go! No, no Don't let them in your mind Protect your soul Don't dance in darkness You may stumble and you're sure to fall Don't write in starlight 'Cause the words may come out real Don't talk to strangers, 'cause they're only there to make you sad Don't dream of women, 'cause they'll only bring you down Yeah Run, run, run, run away!


Jersey Girl 

Salut Çalo Gonçalo

                                             N BMW G HARD ROCK MOM





Family and friends


Colors
Father... My name is N Nuno Gonçalo Olivier
Family and friends

Shower





👻👻

👻👻

👿😈😡



Chaos means absence of order; state of complete disorganization; limited, amorphous space that preceded the creation of the cosmos. Storm throws chaos

The travel adventure of yours


The plane

Synonyms of chaos: storm, uproar, anarchy, disorder, turmoil, barafunda, quarrel, sururu, zaragata.


A CHAOS A MESS

Because in somehow you´re in a life mess. Because somehow you really may be a mess. Maybe, maybe you are. Maybe you are not. Maybe you just don´t care to much for certain things that are not so important for you. Just like me. I don´t care anymore for this place where i´m living in. I don´t care about the clowns that are sick and annoying and that are causing many problems to many people. I don´t care about the clowns that have their asshole job to do and that are always crossing on my way on the streets. So you don´t waste you precious time with it. Just like me. A mess for somethings. However i think you are good in many others things. You spend your time travelling, talking with your followers and most of the time working. Which is very good. But then you get messy with other things. You don´t take care of your things and of you. Because you´re occupy with many others things and not so much with yourself as you should be. The result is that some things don´t get as you would like and wished to happen and to be. These are the reasons why the airnbn is in a mess and even you. 
You´ve been a little bit lost in your life. With you and with your things.

The lights, the curtains


Landless bird. Out of the habitat. Homeless.
Lonely. Living in loneliness. Without pair. On the winds and storms ways.


A rabbit in top hat. 
Solitary. Patience.



Tell me when the BBC Travel Show is going on air.


The internet. The trade markets.


I´m not going to give the matrix formula to them.
Formula, solution, results and conclusion. 



Junk on your social media and life. Is it what your´re saying´

Yes, my messages have been a little bit extensive. You can call it a lot of junk or whatever. Just say what do you think about it. It´s junk or not. It´s good to have an answer when we want to have one.
You know that i just keep doing my little things and daily. I can tell you with some thinking. A lot of thinking. I can improve it and do better things.



Together we can do it.


Well, should we talk about it´ Should we´
Before, then or after´

Can we be friends´
Should we begin a relationship´ 
Now or never´ Or a little bit later´
How should we begin a real relationship´ 



Shot Guns And Roses




First you should realise about the things. Then you take the decisions and you do the right and the good things according to the realisations. 

You should care about the things you do and the things that you may and will do. You should not be "drunk". You should be conscious and sure with what you do and with what you´re going to do.

You should not do things with whatever and whoever fall from the sky in a that place and moment and let yourself go to wherever a crossroad will take you when you don´t know exactly where that path and your option and choice will lead you.

Sometimes God write good and right things in wrong lines. 

NG

I´m not your gardian angel. I want to be.

I´m not the devil. I want to be your friend.

I know that i´ve been touching your feelings and your being. I want you to understand me and yourself. I know that are many out there that have been doing some good and bad things to you. Some things and somehow you may like it. Somethings you regret.

I want you to be a friend of mine. I want you to like and to love me. 

You know i like love you.

SHIT. THAT´S IT.


KISSES

NGR

We´ll meet somewhere.


He touched me, he put his hand near mine And then he touched me I felt a sudden tingle when he touched me A sparkle, a glow He knew it It wasn't accidental, no, he knew it He smiled and seem to tell me so, all through it He knew it, I know He's real, and the world is alive and shining I feel such a wonderful drive towards valentining He touched me I simply have to face the fact He touched me Control myself and try to act As if I remember my name But he touched me, he touched me And suddenly nothing is the same

 'Cause he touched me, he touched me And suddenly, nothing, nothing, nothing is the same

NGR

He kiss me

👻

He likes loves me.

The reason why he´s been doing these things.

SHIT. THAT´S IT.

The things she says. The things she does, to her and to people. Me.


He caressed, touched, kissed and hurt me in the chaos that i´ve been living in. 

He wants to hold my hand. He wants to love me and to be loved.

EVA

🔥 TIK TOK 🔥


I LOVE YOUR LITTLE TREASURE

GENE LOVES JEZEBEL





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire