lundi 20 mars 2023

I´m going to stay here a little bit longer for a couple of drinyyyy.

 Not good. 

         I don´t like it.

Red Nose 💭

She´s having some time. It will be temporary. Butt wet there will be more travellin´. Soon or later she´ll go. She´ll go for another adventuring journey.

Journeyman

From the red sky of the east To the sunset in the west We have cheated death And he has cheated us But that was just a dream And this is what it means We are sleeping And we'll dream for evermore And the fragment remains of our memories And the shadows remain with our hands Deeper gray, came to mourn All the colors of the dawn Will this journeyman's day be his last? I know what I want I'll say what I want And no one can take it away I know what I want I'll say what I want And no one can take it away I know what I want I'll say what I want And no one can take it away I know what I want I'll say what I want And no one can take it away But the memory still remains All the past years not so strange Our winter times are Like a silent shroud And the heartbeat of the day Drives the mist away And winter's not The only dream around In your life you may choose desolation And the shadows you build with your hands If you turn to the light That is burning in the night Then the journeyman's day has begun I know what I want I'll say what I want And no one can take it away I know what I want I'll say what I want And no one can take it away I know what I want I'll say what I want And no one can take it away I know what I want I'll say what I want And no one can take it away In your life you may choose desolation And the shadows you build with your hands If you turn to the light That is burning in the night Then the journeyman's day has begun I know what I want I'll say what I want And no one can take it away I know what I want I'll say what I want And no one can take it away I know what I want I'll say what I want And no one can take it away 
I know what I want 

I'll say what I want And no one can take it away




Who´s on the list´ 
I´m deleting her from my list.


When i feel lonely and getting horny, once in a while i make a phone call to one of my friends.

Memory delete

🔥🔥🔥🔥



I can sing, I can dance Just give me a chance To do my turn for you



  Walking on water  


I like it. So i do it. YYYYYYY


She's walking like a small child 

But watch his eyes burn you away. Black holes in his golden stare God knows he wants to go home Children of The Damned Children of The Damned Children of The Damned Children of The Damned

She's walking like a dead women.

 If she had lived she would have crucified us all. 


Now he's standing on the last step. He thought oblivion, well he beckons us all. Children of The Damned Children of The Damned Children of The Damned Children of The Damned Now it's burning his hands, he's turning to laugh, Smiles as the flames sear his flesh. Melting his face, screaming in pain. Peeling the skin from his eyes. Watch him die according to plan, He's dust on the ground, what did we learn. You're Children of The Damned, Your back's against the wall. You turn into the light. You're Children of The Damned, Like candles watch them burn. Burning in the light, You'll burn again tonight. You're Children of The Damned.


Come to see me 💤

Kiss me Kiss me



I´m kissing. I´m kissing  you.


Where did i come´
On her.

Well, it was my interpretation from your last instagram videos posts.

Gooodstayyy with the boi on this butt wetty sand.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire