mardi 28 mars 2023

Without pair and homeless.

 


Please, do not stop there. You still have some travelling to do. After years of traveling, you're not going to stop there. Are you ́ I´m not telling you to travel to a final destination. I'm telling what think you should do. I think you should travel to that somewhere place. The place that you've dreaming to live.
A quiet place where you can live your life with someone and in peace.







I think you should keep your youtube channel alive. Alive with your thoughts and ideas about your future life. Mostly with what you would like to do in your life from now on.
In this point of your life i think the most important things for you to do are these important points and steps.
. Find that someone. 
Give time and space. Build the relationship.
. Find that place to live.
A piece of land.
. Build a home
Search, watch videos, learn, tools, imagine, create, build...
. Family
. Kids

These are the most important points that i ́d like to do, to have and to live in my life. I think and i believe that you have the same thought as me and that you would like to live all of it in your life.

Points

Its a lot. It will take up a lot of your time. It will be hard to carry on. You´ll have to have a lot of will and strength and to make a lot of sacrifices but at the same time it will be pleasant and it will bring a lot of joy into your life.


Work
. Write a book.
. Make documentaries
. I´ve seen many your videos that you´ve publish and i can tell some are very good. I know how you like to record and to edite videos. I´d love to see you. You´ve been travelling and you have the tools to do it and very well.
...

About the boyfriend. Please not with one of those that have been hunting you on the crossroads that you´ve been crossing. 


Not with one of them. Please, someone else. You'll find him.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire