samedi 17 décembre 2022

Paris brule t il

 


Let us touch freedom And Paris gets angry And Paris begins to rumble And the next day, it's war. Paris wakes up And opens its prisons Paris has a fever Treats it in its own way. You have to see the cobblestones jump When Paris gets angry Must see them, those rusty guns That blink at the windows On the barricades Who spring up in the streets Each his grenade His knife or his bare hands. Life, death no longer count We won we lost But we can show up there A flower in the hat. We want to be free At any price We want to live, live, live Live free in Paris. Be careful, it always goes far When Paris gets angry When Paris sounds the tocsin It can be heard at the end of the earth And the world trembles When Paris is in danger And the world sings When Paris has liberated itself. It's a party to freedom And Paris is no longer angry And Paris can go dancing He has found the light. After the storm After the fear and the cold Paris is celebrating And Paris is crying with joy.

Que l'on touche à la liberté 

Et Paris se met en colère Et Paris commence à gronder Et le lendemain, c'est la guerre. Paris se réveille Et il ouvre ses prisons Paris a la fièvre Il la soigne à sa façon. Il faut voir les pavés sauter Quand Paris se met en colère Faut les voir, ces fusils rouillés Qui clignent de l'oeil aux fenêtres Sur les barricades Qui jaillissent dans les rues Chacun sa grenade Son couteau ou ses mains nues. La vie, la mort ne comptent plus On a gagné on a perdu Mais on pourra se présenter là-haut Une fleur au chapeau. On veut être libres A n'importe quel prix On veut vivre, vivre, vivre Vivre libre à Paris. Attention, ça va toujours loin Quand Paris se met en colère Quand Paris sonne le tocsin Ça s'entend au bout de la terre Et le monde tremble Quand Paris est en danger Et le monde chante Quand Paris s'est libéré. C'est la fête à la liberté Et Paris n'est plus en colère Et Paris peut aller danser Il a retrouvé la lumière. Après la tempête Après la peur et le froid Paris est en fête Et Paris pleure de joie.

Je vois la vie en rose

La Vie En Rose


Elle vois la vie en rose


6G6

PARIS AIRPORT...











Happiness is it´s own mystery. And to be happy we need the other. Without the other, there can be no happiness.

Happiness... one and the other...

You & I

I´m good in Paris. I don´t know why.
In a difficult moment of my life, i had the need to change things, to escape from that moment that i was living and from where i was. 


I took refuge at a friend´s house, in a beautiful place, Paris. I Walk on the roads and on the streets of Paris. In those beautiful places of Paris, 







trying to find happiness. Trying to find someone and the place to be happy. Today the magic of Paris is here.



Far and away




She´s far and away.


The Voice

















Killing Eva



Eva you´ll be free again when i´m gone.







The Masters of Sex parfum exists




She´s so beautiful


The smell







The taste









The touch






The sight




The hearing. The art of noise.

Eyes that make mine lower A laugh that gets lost on his mouth Here is the portrait without retouching Of the man to whom I belong 



All the way up

When he takes me in his arms 



That you´re beautiful. 


Tell me.


He speaks to me in a low voice 
I see life in pink 





OUR TO DO SONG 
A SONG TO SING AND TO DO


He tells me words of love 


I Love You Eva
"The closer a man is to a desire, the more he desires it,"



Everyday words And it does something to me 

Love & Hate
Feelings

He entered my heart A share of happiness Whose cause I know It is him for me, I for him, in life He told me, swore it, for life And as soon as I see it Then I feel in me, My heart beating Nights of love to end A great happiness that takes its place Troubles, sorrows fade Happy, happy to die When he takes me in his arms He speaks to me quietly I see life in pink He tells me words of love Everyday And it does something to me He entered my heart A part of happiness Whose cause I know It's you for me, I for you, in life You told me, swore it, for life And as soon as I see you Then I feel in me My heart beating

In lovely Illusions




N G


I AM KEYTLIN G




Clit now and live Or die.










Do you love me´ Do you want me´


I ask her if she loves me´ If she wants me´

Divinely, she said no.

 

Well. we´ll dance another time. Maybe. 





Des yeux qui font baisser les miens Un rire qui se perd sur sa bouche Voilà le portrait sans retouches De l'homme auquel j'appartiens Quand il me prend dans ses bras Il me parle tout bas Je vois la vie en rose Il me dit des mots d'amour Des mots de tous les jours Et ça m'fait quelque chose Il est entré dans mon coeur Une part de bonheur Dont je connais la cause C'est lui pour moi, moi pour lui, dans la vie Il me l'a dit, l'a juré, pour la vie Et dès que je l'aperçois Alors je sens dans moi, Mon coeur qui bat Des nuits d'amour à plus finir Un grand bonheur qui prend sa place Les ennuis, les chagrins s'effacent Heureux, heureux à en mourir Quand il me prend dans ses bras Il me parle tout bas Je vois la vie en rose Il me dit des mots d'amour Des mots de tous les jours Et ça m'fait quelque chose Il est entré dans mon coeur Une part de bonheur Dont je connais la cause C'est toi pour moi, moi pour toi, dans la vie Tu me l'as dit, l'as juré, pour la vie Et dès que je t'aperçois Alors je sens dans moi Mon coeur qui bat

You love me i don´t love you.


I´m seeing my feet walking towards your door. Should i knock or just open the door´


ARGENTINA


I ME MOI YO EU


6G6

PARIS AIRPORT




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire