mercredi 21 décembre 2022

Geva G

 


Home by the sea Home by the sea Home by the sea Home by the sea 

Sea of tears

Creeping up the blind side, shinning up the wall Stealing through the dark of night Climbing through a window, stepping to the floor Checking to the left and the right Picking up the pieces, putting them away 

Something doesn't feel quite right

 Help me, someone, let me out of here Then out of the dark was suddenly heard Welcome to the home by the sea Comin' out the woodwork through the open door Pushing from above and below Shadows but no substance in the shape of men Round and down and sideways, they go Adrift without direction, eyes that hold despair Then as one they sign and they moan Help us, someone, let us out of here Living here so long undisturbed Dreaming of the time, we were free So many years ago Before the time when we first heard 

Welcome to the home by the sea 

Sit down Sit down next to me

Sit down, sit down Sit down, sit down, sit down 

As we relive our lives in what we tell you Images of sorrow, pictures of delight 


Things that go to make up a life Endless days of summer, longer nights of gloom Waiting for the morning life Scenes of unimportance, photos in a frame Things that go to make up a life Help us, someone, let us out of here 'Cause living here so long undisturbed Dreaming of the time we were free So many years ago Before the time when we first heard Welcome to the home by the sea Sit down, sit down Sit down, sit down, sit down, sit down As we relive our lives in what we tell you Let us relive our lives in what we tell you Sit down, sit down, sit down

Sit down Sit down next to me

 'Cause you won't get away No, with us you will stay For the rest of your days 

Sit down As we relive our lives in what we tell you Let us relive our lives in what we tell you, oh



Home by the river

 

Love you Eva

Kisses

NGR



Mama



Mama X Papa Windows

I can't see you mama But I can hardly wait Ooh to touch and to feel you mama Oh I just can't keep away In the heat and the steam of the city Oh its got me running and I just can't brake So say you'll help me mama Cause it's getting so hard Oh Now I can't keep you mama But I know you're always there You listen, you teach me mama And I know inside you care So get down, down here beside me Oh you ain't going nowhere No I won't hurt you mama But its getting so hard Oh Can't you see me here mama Mama mama mama please Can't you feel my heart Can't you feel my heart Can't you feel my heart oh Now listen to me mama Mama mama You're taking away my last chance Don't take it away Can't you feel my heart? It's hot, too hot for me mama But I can hardly wait When my eyes they're burning mama And I can feel my body shake Don't stop, don't stop me mama Oh make the pain, make it go away No I won't hurt you mama But its getting so hard, oh Now I can't see you mama But I know you're always there You taunt, you tease me mama But I never never never can keep away It's the heat and the steam of the city Oh got me running and I just can't brake So stay don't leave me mama Cause its getting so hard, oh Don't go! No, no don't go! Ma, mama, mama don't go! No, no don't go! Don't, don't, don't go! ha ha Don't go!


It´s cold.






I    LO    VE    Y   OU

T  R  U  E


Find that someone and the place and be happy.

NG 

Loves You

True

Kisses 

NGR



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire