jeudi 29 décembre 2022

NGR

 

Are you a man of peace Or a man of holy war? Too many sides to you Don't know which anymore So many full of life But also filled with pain Don't know just how many Will live to breathe again A life that's made to breath Destruction or defense A mind that's vain, corruption Bad or good intent A wolf in sheep's clothing Or saintly or sinner Or some that would believe A holy war winner

And as He lies in Heaven Or it could be in Hell I feel He's somewhere here Or looking from below But I don't know, I don't know Please tell me now what life is Please tell me now what love is Well, tell me now what war is Again, tell me what life is




Missing you




Eva


Time after time


Time is on my side



Far and Away

 1 NGR 1: G C (voyages16.blogspot.com)

NGR 1: NGR 16 (voyages16.blogspot.com)

NGR 1: Game Over (voyages16.blogspot.com)

NGR 1: NGR 16 (voyages16.blogspot.com)

NGR 1: MISSING YOU. LIFE (voyages16.blogspot.com)

NGR 1: Madonna (voyages16.blogspot.com)

NGR 1: HELLO PUMPKIN´S MAIDEN (voyages16.blogspot.com)

NGR 1 (voyages16.blogspot.com)

10 NGR 1: I M (voyages16.blogspot.com)

11 NGR 1: The Trooper (voyages16.blogspot.com)


NGR 1: BBC - "I DON´T SEE MYSELF" - SHE SAID (voyages16.blogspot.com)


12 NGR 1: CHILDREN OF GOD - COLORS - TRAIN (voyages16.blogspot.com)



Cinthia Lauper

The Goonies - Good enough for me





Money changes everything




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire