samedi 24 décembre 2022

E

 


This is what made me write this message. Its Christmas time, i know. Its family time. Its time for those that live on the streets and that are on the cold to celebrate Christmas. Its time to drink a glass of hot wine and to taste Christmas sweets. While Sam is sending the 1.8 billion dollars Patriots to Ukraine. While thousands and thousands of american are still living on the street and in poverty.

This is what made me write the other message
I hope Eva understands and comprehends this message.
I´m trying to understand myself.
I´m trying to understand Eva.
Why are we still so far from each other´ Living different and separated lives´
I´m trying to understand and to comprehend what we´re both doing.


All her thoughts.

All her questions and doubts.

She doesn´t have any answer.



Kisses



Now that i´m doomed. Now that i´m dead.
Is there anything else that she wants to question, to know and to say´

I wish you a Merry Christmas



           EVA


I see a eased & ervous girl.




 Xmas Eve

Anyway

Do you wanna dance with me´



Enjoying the elements. Snow and love.



We can live in your place.
37 Door                                            



When the heat of light Melts into the speeding time When the king returns From the ivory city side Let the magnet images wave the signals Flashing, oh, so fast Then you'll meet me there Under the moonshine In a lover's heaven We'll keep our promises at last In a lover's heaven We'll forget the past Do you want to dance with me Through one of those lonely nights?
It's more than a dream maybe 


We're reaching the gardens of delight 


Do you want to dance with me Through one of those lonely nights? 

It's more than a dream maybe We're drowning in empires of delight In the stardust dawn Underneath the crystal roofs Where the solar boys are playing games And they never lose Where the sailors are swaying Through the light domes Shining from the skies 
There you'll meet me, There i'll meet you,



darling, anyway In a lover's heaven We'll keep our promises at last In a lover's heaven We'll forget the past Do you want to dance with me Through one of those lonely nights? It's more than a dream maybe 
We're reaching the gardens of delight 


Do you want to dance with me Through one of those lonely nights? It's more than a dream maybe We're drowning in empires of delight In a lover's heaven We'll keep our promises at last In a lover's heaven We'll forget the past Do you want to dance with me Through one of those lonely nights? It's more than a dream maybe We're reaching the gardens of delight Do you want to dance with me Through one of those lonely nights? It's more than a dream maybe We're drowning in empires of delight Do you want to dance with me Through one of those lonely nights? It's more than a dream maybe We're drowning in empires of delight Do you want to dance with me Through one of those lonely nights?





The fringe is in a torturous moment and motion. It´s eased and ervous and it can jump at anytime.


Well, i´ve been waiting for you. Please come in. 

Eva, I think you should sing to me all the time.





Where´s her mind´ 

N G R



We have 💗 things To Do together.


Will you do´ Would you do´ What´ Would you be at´ Where´ When´ I would be there with you every time. I guess i would do anything to please you. Will you´ Would you´ You would be a guest. You would be the one for whom i would love to open the door of my pillow on Xmas eve.

So beautifully, arm, eased & ervous, she´s posing sweetly and smiling.


If you want´ I leave it to you. Do whatever you would like to do at this moment. Ask me to please you. Ask me whatever you want and what you´re desiring. You don´t need an invitation. The door will always be open for you at anytime, at any hour. 


Invitation


Princess Of The Down



There's rain on the mountain A white frost on the moors It's an epoch of eternity 
Waters touch the holy shore
 It's a land of mystery 
The world of unseen eyes 


Touch and caress.


You can feel the shadow of a princess 



My eyes can see what she´s feeling.






She waits for you inside 



The guardians of God play the pawns Beg for mercy - hail the queen Princess of the Dawn In the war of the dragons Young blood ran it's course They fell to his blade The knight Iron Horse A forgotten priest Disappearing in the haze A chamber of vestal virgins Twilight is her slave The Wizard of Oz moved the pawns Life for satan - dust to dust Princess of the Dawn On the day of the testament The seventh moon was raging fire Heaven cried for the sacrifice The midnight sun was rising higher The Beauty and the Beast Lies in her royal crypt Her kiss is bitter sweet Death upon her lips The Holy Grail held the pawns Kings and bishops bow to grace Princess of the Dawn The guardians of God play the pawns Beg for mercy - hail the queen Princess of the Dawn A new day dawns for heaven and earth A first sunbeam is killing the night Once upon a time for ever more The gloom with the spirit of that Lady in White Princess - Princess - Princess of the Dawn Princess - Princess - Princess of the Dawn Princess - Princess - Princess of the Dawn Princess - Princess - Princess of the Dawn



Walk of life


Trees that never cried.
Tear drops that never fell on the ground
Waters that never fell on the ground.
Trunks that never broke.
Forbidden fruits that were never eaten.
The skin that has never been touched.
A face that has never been caress.


What time is it´
8 o´clock

in 36 minutes.

A shoulder that has never been kissed.


The ass that has never been kissed and that i´d love to kiss.

Chastity belt


Well I didn´t know


She is a virgin

Love You
Beautiful
Girl



Invisible touch


Well, I've been waiting Waiting here so long But thinking nothing Nothing could go wrong Well, now I know She has a built-in ability To take everything she sees And now it seems I'm falling, falling for her She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah She reaches in, and grabs right hold'a your heart She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah It takes control and slowly tears you apart Well I don't really know her I only know her name Ooh, but she crawls under your skin You're never quite the same And now I know She's got something you just can't trust And it's something mysterious And now it seems I'm falling, falling for her She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah She reaches in, and grabs right hold'a your heart She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah It takes control and slowly tears you apart She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah She reaches in, and grabs right hold'a your heart She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah It takes control and soon it tears you apart Well, she don't like losing To her it's still a game And though she will mess up your life You'll want her just the same And now I know She has a built-in ability To take everything she sees And now it seems I've fallen, fallen for her She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah She reaches in, and grabs right hold'a your heart She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah It takes control and slowly tears you apart She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah She seems to have an invisible, oh-oh-oh She seems to have an invisible touch, yeah She seems to have an invisible, oh-oh-oh She seems to have an invisible touch yeah She seems to have an invisible, oh-oh-oh She seems to have an invisible touch yeah She seems to have an invisible, oh-oh-oh


We meet somewhere. We talk. You believe, you trust and you accept or not. We talk with your mom. As an adviser,  your mom accept and aprove it or not.  
If you believe and trust me. Good.


It´s in your hands and will never be in my evil hands.


She did not understood what i told her.

Gorange Blue


Hands tied

Meeting cancelled or delayed´

I´ve to delay. Because first and primarily there are a few things to be solved. I know the solutions but i don´t have the primarily solution. $

You don´t need to do itki.

Grandma.
To be Happy, Eva needs someone on her side. She needs a man. But not a man like me. A better one. Well, if there´s any other man better than me O__O I know who i am.
Yes, Eva needs a man to be Happy.
Alone she´ll get lost.
Eva is hiding herself under little lies, because of some untold stories that are causing and will cause more troubles in her life. If she doesn´t end it right now.
Tell me Eva. Isn´t it true´

Eva can reach a full hand for free without doing wrong things and if she believes and trusts me.

Merry Christmas to Eva´s Grandma, Mother and Brothers.
Merry Christmas Polska





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire