mercredi 14 décembre 2022

Maroc

 


Mel C I turn to you


N G R


The Killers - Spaceman


It started with a low light, Next thing I knew they ripped me from my bed, And then they took my blood type, It left a strange impression in my head. You know that I was hoping, That I could leave this star-crossed world behind, But when they cut me open, I guess that changed my mind. And you know I might Have just flown too far from the floor this time, Cause they calling me by my name And the zipping white light beams Disregards the bombs and satellites That was the turning point, That was one lonely night  The star maker says, "It ain't so bad" The dream maker's going make you mad The spaceman says, "Everybody look down Its all in your mind" Well now I'm back at home, and, I'm looking forward to this life I live, You know its gonna haunt me, So hesitation to this life I give. You think you might cross over, You're caught between the devil and the deep blue sea, You better look it over, Before you make that leap And you know I'm fine, But I hear those voices at night sometimes, They justify my claim, And the public don't dwell my transmission Cause it wasn't televised But, it was the turning point, Oh what a lonely night  My global position systems are vocally addressed; They say the Nile used to run from east to west, They say the Nile used to run, from east to west. And you know I'm fine, But I hear those voices at night, Sometimes  
It's all in my mi-I-ind, It's all in my mind







Geri Halliwell  Mi Chico Latino


NGR
Nike - HR Cassio RJR - Adidas 





Gonçalo   Ricardo  Nuno



Eva, you´re a beautiful person.

Eva, are you trying to make me jealous´

Playing with another dog.


Do you love me´ Do you want me´


Melanie C  First Day Of My Life

     Niagara Falls                     NY         


So I found a reason to stay alive Try a little harder see the other side Talking to myself Too many sleepless nights Trying to find a meaning to this stupid life 
I don’t want your sympathy 


Sometimes I don’t know who to be

 Hey what you're looking for 

LOVE



No one has the answer They just want more 

Hey who’s gonna make it right 


You know what´ All the way down all the way down

This could be the first Day of my life 

So I found a reason To let it go Tell you that I’m smiling But I still need to grow Will I find salvation in the arms of love Will it stop me searching will it be enough 

I don’t want your sympathy 

Sometimes I don’t know who to be 

Hey what you're looking for No one has the answer but you just want more Hey who’s gonna make it right 

This could be the first day of my life 

The first time to really feel alive The first time to break the chain The first time to walk away from pain Hey what you're looking for No one has the answer we just want more Hey who’s gonna make it right This could be the first day of your life

 Hey what you're looking for 

No one has the answer 

they just want more 

Hey who’s gonna shine alight? 

This could be the first day of my life

  GONÇALO  

Melanie C  Never Be The Same Again


Diamonds and Lights



She have been mugged


And i think she likes it. 👄$






Paroles  Letres  Lyrics


How many secrets go away to become a sea of Lies & Trues´ 


I don´t know if it really gets any better than this. You know!´
I know.

👽 * O


PAKIS ARE TEDIS AMERIKIS



...................



 *     



*  ....

  Outbreak  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire