samedi 10 août 2024

SHELTER

 

Build a shelter.

(...Tent...)

Gonna need some materials and tools.

Got to carry and climb with it into the place where you´ll stand on the property.

Autumn and winter will come very soon.

Wind, rain, lightning, thunderstorm, calm, cold and snow.





I need a little stove. It´s windy and raining, how do I light a fire if I don´t have a stove and something to cover it from the wind and rain? Can I do it inside the tent? No, ´cause there´s going to be fire, and then I'll have to sleep in the open with wind, rain, cold and snow.

How do I warm meself?

Going electric?

No, I need a shoulder, a word, touch and love, I need somebody, someone, that someone.

How do I boil my milk and water? How do I cook my meals, if I have them?


Do you know?

You have to know what you really want and what you need to do there. 

Think, visualize and start working.



......




Tent, path, shelter and stove

4 5 6 posts


4 5 6 7 8 bars

Cover

Wood floor

Stove

Path, that gonna be muddy, wet...

Horizon open view

Wind and rain directions

Snow will fall over you, Over the tent, the shelter and the field.

If you build a shelter the tent can be put under the shelter.











Is it yours? Is this place livable? Can it serve as a shelter in case you need it? Does it rain inside?



Your land is wonderfuly gorgeous.
Quiet, peaceful, questions with answers.
Will you live there alone?
What are you going to do there? To build, to live?
Questions still unanswered, only time and you can and will give answers.

Your land.
My eyes, eyes that visualise and mirror your wonderland to my mind.
Do I like it? Will I like it?
From here, I'm in love with the land and you. Being there? There's only one way to know if I will love the land and you.

There are mountains, hills, fields and valleys. Rivers and fish to fish.
There are cities, civilizations near.
Nature can be quiet, peaceful and a wonderful place to live as well at the same time rough and dangerous, a killer. You better find that someone and build a shelter, a cabin, a home, a place to live.
Good to be alone sometimes, not good to be alone, to be and live alone in a place all the time.

The duck



I * & love meself










Tell me
Can you explain to me what did you told to me on your last reel?
I´m not sure if I understood?
You and me?
We better run, are we in the same thought?
I think we´re, so far from each other as close. Love is in the distance. in the space inbetween you and me.







Alone, disoriented, needy, "stoned" fonzy, stunned, foggy, feeling guilty, frozen in time.

Groceries

Sleeping well, deeply, dreaming, awaking only in the morning and feeling good.

The eyes tell something...

Pils...

Bad medicine

Scientology



Beside the land what other projects do you have?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire