mercredi 14 août 2024

Ey

 

An wannabe morning to ey love, to you my ey love.



Sleeping Sun


The sun is sleeping quietly Once upon a century Wistful oceans calm and red Ardent caresses laid to rest For my dreams I hold my life For wishes I behold my night The truth at the end of time Losing faith makes a crime I wish for this night-time To last for a lifetime The darkness around me Shores of a solar sea Oh how I wish to go down with the sun Sleeping Weeping With you Sorrow has a human heart From my god it will depart I'd sail before a thousand moons Never finding where to go Two hundred twenty-two days of light Will be desired by a night A moment for the poet's play Until there's nothing left to say I wish for this night-time To last for a lifetime The darkness around me Shores of a solar sea Oh how I wish to go down with the sun Sleeping Weeping With you I wish for this night-time To last for a lifetime The darkness around me Shores of a solar sea Oh how I wish to go down with the sun Sleeping Weeping With you




beauty and the beast

Dancing with an angel



Take my hand before I go, we'll never be alone Look at all the lucky days and places we have gone Let me say a single word, a million other ways But all I wanna see is now a smile upon your face Like I'm dancing, dancing with an angel Like I'm dancing, never danced before Like I'm dancing, dancing with an angel Like I'm dancing, a dream I'm dancing on Gave my heart into your hands, we are evermore How can I repay you now for all the years and more? All I know so deep inside we will never fade So let me take you by the hand and lead you to the dance Like I'm dancing, dancing with an angel Like I'm dancing, never danced before Like I'm dancing, dancing with an angel Like I'm dancing, a dream I'm dancing on Still, I'm dancing through a dream with an angel I don't wanna lose a part of your heart Still you gave me all the worlds I believe in And I know that we will never part Like I'm dancing, dancing with an angel Like I'm dancing, never danced before Like I'm dancing, dancing with an angel Like I'm dancing, a dream I'm dancing on Like I'm dancing, dancing with an angel Like I'm dancing, never danced before

ghost love score


Walking with angel

Doro & Tarja


Sometimes they wonder why I am not afraid All this thunder and all this heavy rain And they wonder, yes, they wonder Yeah, they do Sometimes they wonder if I will ever break All these burdens and all this heavy pain And they wonder, yes, they wonder But I don't There is a power, not from this world I've found the power, a higher power I'm walking with an angel (walking with an angel) I'm talking with an angel too I'm walking with the angels (walking with the angels) And they pull me through the darkness too I've been travelling the dark and deadly road Sometimes so lonely, but never real alone No wonder, I've been under The wings of a godly soul I'll tell you secrets that I found out for sure I wanna show you there's help and guidance too Don't wonder, no, don't wonder I can prove that it's true There is a power, not from this world I've found the power, a higher power I'm walking with an angel (walking with an angel) I'm talking with an angel too I'm walking with the angels (walking with the angels) And they're watching over me, it's true There is a power, not from this world I've found the power, a higher power I'm walking with an angel (walking with an angel) I'm talking with an angel too I'm walking with the angels (walking with the angels) And they're watching over me and you I'm walking with the angels (walking with an angel) I'm walking with the angels (walking with an angel) And they're watching over me and you I'm talking with the angels I'm talking with the angels (we're walking with the angels) I'm walking with the angels too I'm talking with the angels (talking with the angels too) Walking with the angels (we're walking with the angels) I'm talking with the angels too Walking with the angels Too

evergreen everdream end of an era


Ever felt away with me Just once that all I need Entwined in finding you one day Ever felt away without me My love, it lies so deep Ever dream of me Would you do it with me? Heal the scars and change the stars Would you do it for me? Turn loose the heaven within I'd take you away Castaway on a lonely day Bosom for a teary cheek My song can but borrow your grace Ever felt away with me Just once that all I need Entwined in finding you one day Ever felt away without me My love, it lies so deep Ever dream of me (Dream of me) Come out, come out wherever you are So lost in your sea Give in, give in for my touch For my taste, for my lust Ever felt away with me Just once that all I need Entwined in finding you one day Ever felt away without me My love, it lies so deep Ever dream of me Your beauty cascaded on me In this white night fantasy (Dream of me) Ever felt away with me Just once that all I need Entwined in finding you one day Ever felt away without me My love, it lies so deep Ever dream of me Ever felt away with me Just once that all I need Entwined in finding you one day Ever felt away without me My love, it lies so deep Ever dream of me (Dream of me) 

Ever felt away with me Just once that all I need Entwined in finding you one day 

Ever felt away without me My love, it lies so deep Ever dream of me

eva



Tell me, how was yesterday.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire